The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"my guess"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

stinkykris 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-09-05, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stinkykris Click to send private message to stinkykris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"my guess"
I missed last nights episode...but i think i may be able to predict what happened.....
Melinda flirted with someone
danny pouted
rachel threw herself at someone
wes bragged about something that he couldn't actually do
Lacey complained about her roomates on the phone
johanna got drunk
and....danny threw a temper tantrum and pouted some more....

Am I right?

www.theanimalrescuesite.com

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: my guess DaveThe Dude 11-09-05 1
 RE: my guess Elaine0 11-10-05 2
   RE: my guess DaveThe Dude 11-12-05 3
 RE: my guess Elaine0 11-12-05 4
   RE: my guess DaveThe Dude 11-12-05 5
       RE: my guess volsfan 11-13-05 6
           RE: my guess DaveThe Dude 11-13-05 7
   RE: my guess stinkykris 11-15-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-09-05, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: my guess"
That pretty much sums up the whole season, doesn't it?

I've come to a final conclusion: Danny is an emotionally immature idiot, but Wes is an absolute moron. I hope the equally inept MTV exec who made the final decision on these two being included in the cast gets his (or her) inept rear end fired. For God's sakes, if the show was called "The Young and Hopelessly Stupid," then maybe this nonsense would be ok. Ugh!!!!!!!

I still don't get Lacey the back stabbing bum and Rachel the "I'm too desperate to think straight" girl, how can they stand there and complain about Nehemiah not doing his job on this video?!?!? Hasn't he done something like 99% of the editing and computer work???? And Danny and his squezze, what have THEY done towards this "job??" NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they were rewarded for all this "work" with a vacation?!?!?!?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-10-05, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: my guess"
I also didn't watch this week's show yet. I have to time it just right because it is so hard to handle that much excitement. Maybe I'll catch it on the weekend when I'm well rested.

I was catching up on the messages at Sucks to see if they feel the same as we do. Yes, of course they do. Anyway, I started reading a message someone posted. It sounded familiar. Then I realized it was the exact same message I had posted here a couple of days before. It wasn't me. I don't post at Sucks. Isn't that strange?

11-12-05, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: my guess"
Well, where are all the fans? Where'd everybody go? At least in the old days we'd have plenty of people to complain. All the fans must have thrown their program up in the air, and exited the stadium.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-12-05, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: my guess"
I finally got around to watching the show today. How disgusting. I can take a lot, but this was over my limit.

Wes complains about Wren. He's bored with her. Everyone says it's because she isn't putting out and Wes says it's not about the sex. Sure it isn't. We believe you.

Wes make some idiotic comment about juggling 5 relationships and he isn't having sex because he's not spending enough time on any of them. What? Ok, there's Wren. That's 1. Where is 2-5?

Wes says Wren acts differently with the camera around. She's not the fun loving girl he wants to have with a camera sticking in her face. Smart girl. But then Wes tries to make Wren jealous by making out with Jo in front of Wren and everyone else. Sadly it works and Wes spends the night at Wren's apartment. Stupid, stupid girl. I sure hope he used protection for her sake. Of course Wes tells everyone he comes across that he had sex with Wren. I bet she'll appreciate that getting around.

The kicker of the show probably had to be when Paul I think invites them to view a documentary at 8 PM Friday. Wes says he isn't going because, hey it's Friday night. He says if his boss asked him to attend a meeting on Friday night, he wouldn't go and he's not going to this place either. Well, that makes perfect sense. He's a hard working guy and can't give up partying on a Friday night. The poor baby only has 6 others nights each week to party. He can't give one up. Danny doesn't go either. I guess he also needs to unwind after a back breaking week of work. Maybe they need a vacation. Oh, yeah.

Then we have the film they, ah, Nehemiah, is still editing. Of course the gossip queen is on the phone again complaining about him not doing his job. The rest of them can't do it because they didn't go to film school and don't know how to use the software. Besides IT'S HIS JOB.

So Nehemiah gets himself thrown into jail, the film guy is coming tomorrow expecting to see a finished film that hasn't been touched since he left the last time and everyone else sits around with their thumbs up their butts. Should be a good show next week.

I hate them more every week. How many more weeks do we have to go?

11-12-05, 10:13 PM (EST)
5. "RE: my guess"
Well Elaine, I don't know how many weeks are left, but I agree with you 100%. This sure is a sad season, isn't it? I can truly say that as bad as it is, and for as ridiculous as this collection of lazy, crybaby goofs are, I think the Philadelphia sad sack bunch was actually worse. These last two seasons actually make the San Diego and the Paris seasons seem exciting.

If only Danny wasn't so, well, sad in his emotional immaturity. I mean, the whole angle of him and the blond (supposedly) falling in love, it could have made for an interesting aspect of the season. Instead, it is just pitiful.

I still think that no future employer in their right mind could ever, EVER, hire Danny or Wes for any kind of job anywhere after seeing any part of this season. Well, maybe they could push a broom.

Does anyone know when the next season starts? Wait a minute. Do I actually care about the answer to that one? I need a beer......

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-05, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: my guess"
I am still here...just had a busy week last week. I will do a summary for last week and this week's episodes. There isn't many shows left as the vacation is usually towards the end of it all. Remember during the San Diego season they went on vacation and then that was it...they left out even the slight mention of the rape.

11-13-05, 12:25 PM (EST)
7. "RE: my guess"
I've been so underwhelmed by all this Real World excitement that I have actually forgotten what the resolution of that alleged rape during the San Diego season was. So, what happened? Didn't they have some sort of investigation and in the end they concluded that there was no rape? I forget. Does anyone know what happened?

stinkykris 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-15-05, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stinkykris Click to send private message to stinkykris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: my guess"
Wes tries so hard to be a player doesn't he??
I bet he was "bored" of wren because he has such poor luck with girls without a camera crew around. He knows he only has a short time to be mr. popular so he's trying to make the most of it (and is also trying to project a transparent player-wannabe image)
We all know that in real life, Wren wouldn't hav even looked at WES, and would've been the one to get bored of him....she is way out of his league

www.theanimalrescuesite.com

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •