The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Austin Episode 10 Discussion 8/23"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-23-05, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Austin Episode 10 Discussion 8/23"
Danny returns but he isn't too happy to be back in the saddle with Mel. Let's see how this one pans out.

*waves* to everyone!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Di... DaveThe Dude 08-23-05 1
   RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Di... volsfan 08-23-05 2
 RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Di... Jesstears 08-23-05 3
   RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Di... DaveThe Dude 08-23-05 4
       RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Di... volsfan 08-24-05 5
           RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Di... rjrabbit 08-24-05 8
               RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Di... volsfan 08-24-05 9
                   RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Di... rjrabbit 08-25-05 10
                       RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Di... batts 08-25-05 12
                           RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Di... rjrabbit 08-25-05 14
 RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Di... Fox41 08-24-05 6
   RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Di... DaveThe Dude 08-24-05 7
       RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Di... celinedion1 08-25-05 11
       RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Di... volsfan 08-25-05 13
   RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Di... tmackmd 08-29-05 15
       RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Di... volsfan 08-29-05 16
   RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Di... badgirlgotit 09-01-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-23-05, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Discussion 8/23"
Yo Vols! What's shakin'?

Well, let's see how the Player Fakers do tonight. Let the buffoonery begin!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-23-05, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Discussion 8/23"
The buffoonery is going on!

Danny is back and sort of out touch. Danny will go out and Mel will flip out...right?

*waves* to Dave...things going ok.

Jesstears 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-23-05, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jesstears Click to send private message to Jesstears Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Discussion 8/23"
I can't stand Danny. I think he's fake as they come. He's "sweet guy" role is getting old and was old when I first saw him. He's crying all the time is lame as it comes. I wish he hadn't come back. The show was so much better without him.

08-23-05, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Discussion 8/23"
I think Jesstears might be right: Danny is more fake than anything. Personally, II don't think all that much of Mel, but if I had a girl who (apparently) liked me that much, and she looked as good as Mel (well, from the neck down), I sure wouldn't be so foolish as to potentially foul this all up like the brainless Danny is. Good grief!

Well Vols, I'm not sure what you're waving at me, but "Hi!" anyway!

08-24-05, 07:25 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Discussion 8/23"
Jesstears and Dave...have you guys lost your mother to death?

I am not going to say anything for Danny crying and struggling here because I have no idea how I would react. Why do you all think he is fake? Fake about what?

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-24-05, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Discussion 8/23"
Hey Doc!
I like Mel. I was upset at how Danny was treating her at the bar but he redeemed himself with how he treated her when he got home. I hope those two make it. I think they make a great couple.

08-24-05, 09:26 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Discussion 8/23"
*waves to the rabbit*

I find Mel only slightly annoying at the moment. She is just so clingy or at least seems to be. I will have to wait and see how things play out. If rumor holds true at the two of them...

Handcrafted by RollDdice

08-25-05, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Discussion 8/23"
What's the rumor? I missed that.

The only one who is annoying me is Rachel and Johanna is a little bit with the way she treated Nehemiah when she was drunk.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-25-05, 05:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Discussion 8/23"
>What's the rumor? I missed that.

The rumor is.... invisible text follows.. that Danny and Melinda are STILL together to this day

Hey Rabbit, congrats on 2000 !!!!

08-25-05, 02:33 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Discussion 8/23"
I hope the rumor is true! Thanks!!

Fox41 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-24-05, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Discussion 8/23"
Danny is still feeling the PAIN of death. It's
not fun to lose a loved one. It's very hard to
deal with. It takes some people years to get
over it, & some never do.

I think that Danny has started to put things into
perspective. So his relationship with Mel will
be taking a drastic turn.

We have to give Danny a break. He will NEVER see his
Mother again. His life has changed forever.

08-24-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Discussion 8/23"
Wait! WAIT!! I don't think Danny is fake for crying about his mother. I understand his loss and it must be crushing for him (I think I have expressed this before). I can understand he's a mess due to the fact he and his mother did not have a good relationship and now that she has passed they will never be able to patch things up. That's gotta blow and I really feel bad for him.
BUT! The other posting hit it on the head when it comes to Danny's other fakeness. Remember, he didn't want to be seen in public for weeks because his little eye wasn't perfectly healed. What vanity! Does he think he's God's gift to women or something? He comes back to a Mel (imperfect as she is) and she is waiting for him with open arms. She is obviously very glad to see him. And what does he do?? He goes out in public and rudely ignores Mel. He is doing this because in his mind he doesn't want any of his future potential hook ups to see him acting serious with this girl. Now THAT is fakeness! He craps on the girl who cares about him so that he might play the field and maybe drag some slob home like the classless Wes did last week.
Speaking of Wes, did you notice that he consistently gives Danny idiotic advice?
Danny is none too bright. I feel bad for him because of his recent loss, but just like Ace from RW Paris, he gets by on his looks but has little else to offer.
But anyway, thanks for waving at me Vols!!

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-25-05, 04:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Discussion 8/23"
I agree with you 100 precent. As for Wes giving Danny idiodic advice I was thinking that tonight when I saw the show. As for Danny being mean or rude to Mel, I don't think that was nice. Next weeks previews didnt look to good. I hope that this season gets better cause right now it seems a little dull.

08-25-05, 07:59 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Discussion 8/23"
Dave, I think I may have just gotten you all nervous when I waved at you at the very beginning

He is doing this because in his mind he doesn't want any of his future potential hook ups to see him acting serious with this girl.

I don't disagree with you here but what guy on these types of shows don't do this? It isn't just Danny. I guess I am sort of "upholding" Danny because I can't begin to understand what he is going through with losing his mother. People respond differently to death and maybe this is his way of doing so. If it were just another night in real worldland I would be jumping all over it.

One of my best friends lost his mother 2 years ago this October and I have to say for about the first 4-6 months he wasn't himself. He made decisions that he would have never made without the loss. He is just now realizing this and he asking himself WTF was I thinking...the answer is he wasn't.

tmackmd 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-29-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tmackmd Click to send private message to tmackmd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Discussion 8/23"
I lost my mother when I was 18, so I can relate to the pain, etc., and I'm sure he is feeling some real pain. That being said, he let the cameras follow him home and record his "painful" reunion with his family (BAD TASTE) - and all of those scenes reeked of fakeness. That whole "I should have never gone on the show" crap, WHILE HE ALLOWED A REAL WORLD CREW TO FOLLOW HIM HOME TO TAPE THOSE SCENES, was just laughable. I'm sure the producers pressured him to do that, since it made for "good tv" but...please!

08-29-05, 04:35 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Discussion 8/23"
That whole "I should have never gone on the show" crap, WHILE HE ALLOWED A REAL WORLD CREW TO FOLLOW HIM HOME TO TAPE THOSE SCENES, was just laughable. I'm sure the producers pressured him to do that, since it made for "good tv" but...please!

I don't understand/see the fakeness of any of it. However, keep in mind that these peeps have signed contracts to have their lives taped and he (Danny) may have been forced to allow the cameras to go home with him (if he decided to come back to Texas). Also, the contract may have stated that if he left the house never to return then they could/would not use the footage shot. I also think showing the emotions was a good thing and that the funeral scene was done with class.

badgirlgotit 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-01-05, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badgirlgotit Click to send private message to badgirlgotit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 10 Discussion 8/23"
Hey All,
I think the show is more interesting when Danny and Melinda are together. But Danny needs to stop listening to his guy roommates and do what he thinks is right. Because they are just jealous because he has something more valuable then any hooker that they can pick up at a bar. I think it is wrong the way Danny treats Mel when he is around Wes and Nehemaih. He dosen't really even act like he has any feelings for her. But if he does have real feelings for her he better shape up and start showing it, cause you can be here today and not tomorrow. I think he wishes he could take back time with the way his mom's and his relationship was but what he dosen't realize is he is just brushing Mel off just like he did his mother. I think they are a very cute couple and I don't think any other woman would look even half as good as Mel does with Danny. Sorry but that is what I think. The show is really dull when it isn't based around Mel and Danny.
But the thing that pisses me off the most is that when he was hurt who stayed home with him? Who took care of him? While Danny went home who was faithful and didn't go out sleeping around just because he wasn't there? Melinda is the best thing for Danny but if he is being to stupid to open his eyes then there is really nothing we can do about it. I thought it was rather stupid the way Mel had to get Danny to notice her becuz he would rather go out to bars with Wes and Nehemaih instead of her. I mean I wouldn't even of had anything to do with him after the way he treated and acted at the bar. But I really think Mel has been hurt so many times that now she is really falling for Danny and he dosen't even know what he wants. Well gots to go

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •