The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Episode 11 Discussion 8/30/05"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-05, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Episode 11 Discussion 8/30/05"
It is another week and let's see what happens next!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Episode 11 Discussio... batts 08-30-05 1
   RE: Real World Episode 11 Discussio... DaveThe Dude 08-31-05 2
       RE: Real World Episode 11 Discussio... batts 08-31-05 3
           RE: Real World Episode 11 Discussio... volsfan 08-31-05 4
               RE: Real World Episode 11 Discussio... DaveThe Dude 08-31-05 5
 RE: Real World Episode 11 Discussio... Fox41 08-31-05 6
   RE: Real World Episode 11 Discussio... DaveThe Dude 08-31-05 7
 RE: Question Pretty_Kitty 08-31-05 8
   RE: Question batts 08-31-05 9
       RE: Question Pretty_Kitty 08-31-05 10
 RE: Real World Episode 11 Discussio... rjrabbit 08-31-05 11
 RE: Real World Episode 11 Discussio... celinedion1 09-01-05 12
   RE: Real World Episode 11 Discussio... volsfan 09-01-05 13
       RE: Real World Episode 11 Discussio... celinedion1 09-02-05 14
       RE: Real World Episode 11 Discussio... hypnotic 09-02-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-30-05, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Episode 11 Discussion 8/30/05"
That girl Rachel is messed up. Methinks she has problems with angst.... At the drop of a dime, out of nowhere, she takes offense at everything Nehamiah is about. Won't even let him get a word in edgewise.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-31-05, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Episode 11 Discussion 8/30/05"
Rachel is indeed fouled up. I think Nehemiah is right: IRaq did NOT do this to her. She has deep-seeded problems. Of course, this is probably why she was picked to be on the show in the first place.

And what is the deal with Johanna?? Now she is making out with Wes?!? What is going on here?!? Is she really slobbering all over Mr. Pale himself just so she can keep peace in the house?? Good grief, what next?

08-31-05, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Episode 11 Discussion 8/30/05"
I watched that Rachel/Nehamiah scene over again, and it seems to me that Nehamiah just wanted to tease (in fun) with Rachel. What really got my attention is how fast Rachel devalued Nehamiahs input.
I had to absolutely laugh at how Rachel just worked herself up, and in the process said some really stupid stuff, like
"You wanna come hit me? You wanna come hit me?"
"You got me all worked up, and you're happy about that?"
"Go to bed!"
"I can't stand living with you."
"I'm not going to lose my fajita, over a coward."
"I'm going to eat my fajita even with this coward who can't talk to me..."
"you wanna hit me? Comeonnn hit me!"
"I hope you get shot in the street one day!"

Rachel's statements just got worser and worser. Is worser a word? My gosh, it was like she was possessed all of a sudden.
I cant help it.... I know it's sooooo wrong but .... I wish Nehemiah would have asked her if she was on ... ummm .... her time of month..... LOL.....

08-31-05, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World Episode 11 Discussion 8/30/05"
Looks like next week gets worser and worser too!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

08-31-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World Episode 11 Discussion 8/30/05"
I think the whole season is getting worser and worser. The whole show is getting worser and worser. The casting is getting worser and worser. Oh, my goodness.........

Fox41 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-31-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Episode 11 Discussion 8/30/05"
Rachel has some SERIOUS problems. How would you like to be her boyfriend? I can't believe she wished death on Nehemiah. Jesus! Everyone in the house kept giving each other the "that b*tch is crazy" look. It was so funny! What a drama queen. No. She went way beyond drama queen last night.

Johanna & Wes? Well, that's just disgusting. I'm not going to touch that.

Are they still working? They sure have a lot of free time on their hands.

08-31-05, 11:20 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Real World Episode 11 Discussion 8/30/05"
I don't think you can call their assignment "work." They sure don't seem to be be doing much. oh, wait! I almost forgot! They're doing tons of important research for their project by hanging out in bars and getting hammered every night. And Wes, why he freely admits he stays in bed until 7:00pm almost every day. We can't expect these Player Fakers to really do anything resembling WORK, now can we? After all, the name of the show is The REAL WORLD. Do people in the real world actually have real jobs and do actual real work? Apparently not, or they would be showing that kind of lowly behavior on the show, right?

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-31-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Question"
I turned to RW just as rachel was freaking out what the heck did N. say to her? Then I switched back to see her talking about PTSD the girl needs help
can someone fill me in?
thanks
PK

08-31-05, 04:04 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Question"
Rachel is all goo goo for the doorman at The Dizzy Rooster, which is a favorite bar for the RealWorlders. Nehamiah is trying to discourage Rachel from
"hooking up with the people that are hooking me up."
So he's matter of factly trying to tell her not to "be messing up what we have going for us."
His -matter of fact- style of pointing out how she likes to get drunk and make out with everybody, then points at her and says "Don't do a Collin." (whatever that means) and that sets her off.

Basically, it was just Nehamiahs Way of tellin her to not make out with everybody she sees, that pushed her buttons. It was a combination of him smacking his food while he ate, and him pointing at her while he spoke to her. She felt he was condescending, and getting all up in her face, so she took it as an attack on her.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-31-05, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Question"
Oh my god!! that's why she freaked out?! I though it was another Iraq/war/Micheal Moore argument geesh what a baby

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-31-05, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Real World Episode 11 Discussion 8/30/05"
I won't criticize Rachel for going off. I have no idea what it's like to be in a war zone and afraid every moment of every day for a year.

I loved it when Danny asked her to go for a walk. He is soo nice. I got tears in my eyes. Mel is one lucky girl.

I don't see how Wes can get any girl much less a good looking one. I wouldn't give him the time of day. I doubt he would get any Texas girl if he weren't on the RW.

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-01-05, 04:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Real World Episode 11 Discussion 8/30/05"
I don't know if it's just me or not but it seems to be that The Real World just seems to get worse and worse as each season goes on. I think I like Road Rules Better...

These are my thoughts on all of the seasons of The Real World that I have seen

Las Vegas - Loved it except for all of the sex

Paris - Loved it just simpley because it was in Paris France

San Diego - Turned extremely boring after Frankie left

Philli - Mostly boring, not very entertaining

Austin - Mainly boring, not very interesting, people aren't that interesting, very few episodes were attention getters

Even thought I watched all of these seasons I only remember most of the names from the Vegas season and the Paris season. Everyone else from all of the other seasons I don't remember anyone. It seems like each season gets less and less memorable and more and more boring and just about sex and hooking up and getting drunk every night. I remember that in LV there was a fight or two, alton and erilan got together, and trishelle and steve hooked up. In Paris Ace and Mallory hooked up, and CT got really drunk. In SD almost everyone ended up in jail on the first night and Frankie had issues and always fought with her on again off again boyfriend. In Philli, ummmmmmmm wow I don't remember anything in philli except some guy had a knife. In Austin so far the only thing that I remember is that Danny had to leave because of him mom passing away and then he returned to texas.

09-01-05, 07:32 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Real World Episode 11 Discussion 8/30/05"
I hope Austin, Philly, San Diego, Paris and Vegas are the only seasons you have watched. The last 5 seasons are the worst five in the run of this series IMHO. The first 3-4 seasons were by far the best this series have seen. The latest version that I can say was interesting and fun to watch was Hawaii...am I the only one that thinks this?

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-02-05, 03:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Real World Episode 11 Discussion 8/30/05"
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-05 AT 03:41 AM (EST)

Yes there the only ones I have watched, so there the only ones I can comment on. I wish I could have seen the earlier seasons when they aired but I didn't get too so oh well.

hypnotic 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-02-05, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hypnotic Click to send private message to hypnotic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Real World Episode 11 Discussion 8/30/05"
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-05 AT 09:26 PM (EST)

Hawaii was definitely one of my favorite Real World's seasons. You had a lot going on with the castmates, and it wasn't all about the hook-up. Yes, they had some of that going on too with Amaya and ... Colin? I think that was his name. I'm drawing a blank right now. You had some real issues going on with Ruthie, and it was just a fun season to watch. New Orleans had its moments. One of the best seasons in my mind was San Fran. Good cast there.

This season I keep from enjoying it to not enjoying it. First the focus was too much on Danny and Melinda, and now the show seems to be all about who is hooking up with who. I've been reviewing and recapping the season so far, and sometimes I really find myself shaking my head.

Gina
Blog | Reviews

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •