The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My Real World Austin Art ifacts"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-29-05, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My Real World Austin Art ifacts"
OK...... Real World had a Garage Sale (actually it was an 'alley sale' cause it was behind the RW Austin House), Friday and Saturday. Some of the things they had a price tag of $1000 on, was now $600 and I ended up getting something that had an initial cost of about $360. I think its kinda cool cause I'll be seeing my little bronze artifacts on TV while watching RW Austin! I see them as my own little souvenirs of the season! My own little piece of history
.... Also , I got to meet one of the producers of RW. I'm not allowed to say his name but he is a really nice guy! He even told me he was watching me as I walked by the house a couple of times at the first part of the taping. He remembered every move I made, and even noticed I walked all the way around the next block, and back by again... (they have cameras and one-way mirrors everywhere) He seemed to be a really nice guy though.
**Just a side note: If Real World is in your town, its ok to walk by the RW house like I did. But dont do anything REALLY stupid like go BANGING on the front door like I heard a lot of peeps did.... OMGosh.... thats just ASSKIN for trouble? oops did I mis-spell something? Its like.... How would you like it if people of the city, came banging on your front door, to do a 'shout out' at all hours of the night? lol... not cool!
Any way..... he seemed really nice.
Nehemiah (knee' a MY a) was at the 'alley sale' friday. I dont know if he 'bought' anything.
They had jackhammers and power tools going in the house. It sounded like they were gutting the house! Those walls under the awning (the seashell colored walls) were busted up, and laying in little piles. As I walked by outside of the alley, I noticed the walls were made of what looked like TONS of rice crispy treats! Seriously! Walls made of Rice-sized Gravel and Glue We can refer to this room as the Rice Crispy room henceforth... Bunim-Murry was taking everything it had invested in the house! I was wondering if they were going to scrape off the red paint they painted on the house 5 months ago, and take it with them too...... oh well... Maybe they had to restore most of the house to 'pre-RW' condition as part of some rental arrangement......
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts volsfan 05-29-05 1
   RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts batts 05-30-05 2
       RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts LadyT 05-30-05 3
           RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts volsfan 05-30-05 4
               RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts LadyT 05-30-05 5
                   RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts batts 05-31-05 6
                       RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts volsfan 05-31-05 7
                           RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts batts 05-31-05 8
                               RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts volsfan 05-31-05 9
                               RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts realitychick 06-02-05 10
                                   RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts batts 06-03-05 11
                                       RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts volsfan 06-03-05 12
 RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts kidflash212 07-10-16 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-29-05, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts"
He remembered every move I made, and even noticed I walked all the way around the next block, and back by again...

Hell, sounds to me like someone was stalking you or at least crusing you from afar! Did batts find a beaufriend?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-30-05, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts"
WHACK! (enter Cartman whacking underpants gnome scene here)

..... lol

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-05, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts"
I was thinking the same thing You can't reveal his name huh? He was soooooo checking you out

05-30-05, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts"
I wonder if the man is cute? batts? Was the guy cute?

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-05, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts"
That is the important question. Is he hot?

05-31-05, 11:20 AM (EST)
6. "RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts"
LOL...... I never saw him that way as I was talking to him, but now that you mentioned it......
Here is a pic of what I bought at the garage sale! In the Austin Monthly magazine I can see them to the left of the kitchen on a shelf, and to the right of the neon horses tail from the living room...

You can see it better if you zoom in...

The tall one is almost 2 foot long! They are made of bronze but they look more like copper in real life.
Hope you like the pics!

05-31-05, 11:30 AM (EST)
7. "RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts"
I never saw him that way as I was talking to him, but now that you mentioned it

Yeah right...keep telling yourself this honey!

The biggest question is what are you do with the one that is almost 2' long?

05-31-05, 11:59 AM (EST)
8. "RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts"
>I never saw him that way
>as I was talking to
>him, but now that you
>mentioned it

>
>Yeah right...keep telling yourself this honey!
>
you dont know how naive I really am! Now come to think of it, he did smile at me a lot......... Hmmmm, to quote Han Solo "You think a producer,... and a guy like me ........ "

Why cant I ever think of anything to say to cute producers?

05-31-05, 12:32 PM (EST)
9. "RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts"
I don't say anything...I just let my actions do the talking!

realitychick 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-02-05, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitychick Click to send private message to realitychick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts"
So, how'd the date go?

Walk by again!

Details, we want details!

06-03-05, 01:20 PM (EST)
11. "RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts"
I did, but they are packed up and gone! Wow, I cant believe they left the place much as it was. Now the Railing is all corroded and rusty again, like it was 6 months ago. How did they do that? They even pulled up the plants and trees they planted. Even the landscaping (dirt, gravel, rocks) has been taken away! They didnt peel off the red paint on the house though. We, here in Austin, would like to thank them for leaving the red paint on the house.

how did they make the railing on the walkway all rusty and corroded again?

06-03-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
12. "RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts"
how did they make the railing on the walkway all rusty and corroded again?

They did it by using a patented product I started selling around a year ago. It is called Rust-o-matic. It is guaranteed to create rust overnight. Can I sell you a case?

kidflash212 4911 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: My Real World Austin Art ifacts"
What?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •