The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Editing Needs a bit of Practice"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

katbird 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-22-05, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katbird Click to send private message to katbird Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Editing Needs a bit of Practice"
Is it common for them to edit scenes like this without paying attention...The pool scene bothered the heck out of me. First 1 clear glass with blue drink beside of a blue glass, then no blue glass, and then no clear glass and only dark blue glass...They kept acting as if this were a conversation that had been on-going but they forgot to make sure the drinks were the same, very bad editing to make this appear to be "real"....
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Editing Needs a bit of Practice Tahj 06-22-05 1
   RE: Editing Needs a bit of Practice FlowerChild 06-22-05 2
       RE: Editing Needs a bit of Practice katbird 06-22-05 3
 RE: Editing Needs a bit of Practice Agman2 03-07-16 4
   RE: Editing Needs a bit of Practice kidflash212 07-10-16 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-22-05, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Editing Needs a bit of Practice"
Nice catch, Katbird, and welcome to the boards. Yikes! Are you insinuating that the Real World might not actually be real.....egads, I feel so cheated.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-22-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Editing Needs a bit of Practice"
Hi Kat!!
As tahj said...welcome to the boards!!

Very nice catch...I didn't even notice that. I'm sure I'll catch one of the reruns..I'll watch for that scene!!

katbird 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-22-05, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katbird Click to send private message to katbird Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Editing Needs a bit of Practice"
LOL,

I have always been aggravated that someone else has to point them out to me, this was my first time catch on not watching out for it on a re-run!!!!!

I don't care if it's put on, I love all these Road Rule and Real World shows.........it makes my week!

But for once I would love to see Veronica and Rachel out of the finals, I agree with Beth on that one, let some of the new ones be in the final! At least Cora gave someone else a chance!!!

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-07-16, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Editing Needs a bit of Practice"
You noticed all that sh!t? Damn girl, you're good.

kidflash212 4910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Editing Needs a bit of Practice"
I'm impressed

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •