The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tonya from RW - Nude pics"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

kutie911 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-06-05, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kutie911 Click to send private message to kutie911 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tonya from RW - Nude pics"
Is this really her? Im not really sure if it looks like her. Are these the pics that everybody has been talking about? If you are offended by nudity, please dont open the link.

http://offshore.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=25794&hl=chicago

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tonya from RW - Nude pics ginger 02-07-05 1
   RE: Tonya from RW - Nude pics RuffNeck 02-07-05 2
   Ginger!!!!!!!! lvoetulips 05-12-05 7
 RE: Tonya from RW - Nude pics PrincessJ 02-14-05 3
   RE: Tonya from RW - Nude pics DaveThe Dude 02-15-05 4
 RE: Tonya from RW - Nude pics SharkOS420 05-09-05 5
   RE: Tonya from RW - Nude pics DaveTheDude 05-11-05 6
 RE: Tonya from RW - Nude pics Daffydollz 05-24-05 8
 RE: Tonya from RW - Nude pics MochaJavaGirlie 10-15-05 9
 RE: Tonya from RW - Nude pics stinkykris 11-09-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-05, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tonya from RW - Nude pics"
Sure looks like her to me. Especially around the kidney infection.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

RuffNeck 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-07-05, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RuffNeck Click to send private message to RuffNeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tonya from RW - Nude pics"
I've seen these awhile back and I agree it looks like her.

lvoetulips 1025 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-12-05, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lvoetulips Click to send private message to lvoetulips Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Ginger!!!!!!!!"
Hello my lovely Ginger! (don't be confused or feel ashamed if you don't remember me- used to be rose, had to re-register it's been so long!)

Glad to see we are both still watching this show at our advanced age. *snicker*

I've missed chatting, and hope to see you around spoilerville!

PrincessJ 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-14-05, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PrincessJ Click to send private message to PrincessJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tonya from RW - Nude pics"
If it is really her, she's gained some weight in the face. She looks really chubby in her face. I'm comparing her face to what she looked like on the last battle of the sexes.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-15-05, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tonya from RW - Nude pics"
Yes, the body looks about right, but there seems to be something different about the face. You sure it's her?

SharkOS420 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-09-05, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SharkOS420 Click to send private message to SharkOS420 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tonya from RW - Nude pics"
That is definitely her, and that's pretty amazing. I've always been a pretty huge fan of Tonya, and these pics definitely appear to be her. Wow.

DaveTheDude 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-11-05, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveTheDude Click to send private message to DaveTheDude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tonya from RW - Nude pics"
Well, if that's her, now I know what I want for Christmas! Goodness!!!

Daffydollz 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-24-05, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Daffydollz Click to send private message to Daffydollz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tonya from RW - Nude pics"
It IS her face... but with less makeup! She always overdoes the makeup, and the trashy roots in her hair. Here she was light and touched up. I'm pretty sure that's her!

MochaJavaGirlie 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-15-05, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MochaJavaGirlie Click to send private message to MochaJavaGirlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Tonya from RW - Nude pics"
Hi, if you google Tonya Cooley it immeidately brings up some nudie pics of her and Trishelle from Playboy..

A friend of mine is obsessed with the Real World/
Road Rule Girls and buys every copy of any magazine they are in nekkid!!

Thanks
Tara NJ

stinkykris 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-09-05, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stinkykris Click to send private message to stinkykris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Tonya from RW - Nude pics"
THat's definitly her.....although she's made up and airbrused to look like she actually has an upper lip! On the positive side...she really does have a beautiful body...go Tanya!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •