The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Landon is going to be at my school to speak"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

tmclean16 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-04-05, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tmclean16 Click to send private message to tmclean16 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Landon is going to be at my school to speak"
I opened up my email this morning to find:

Landon

From MTV’s Real World: Philadelphia

'Keys to Success and Personal Happiness’

Speaking

Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Student Union

Noon

“Landon Lueck from MTVs Real World: Philadelphia is known for being one of the most lovable cast members in Real World history. Landon started the show wide eyed and ready to explore his new surroundings (leaving Madison, WI to join the cast), and ended by evolving into a smart, charismatic leader. By the time the show concluded Landon proved himself to be an honest, upstanding human being who found himself throughout the course of the show.”

I am pretty excited!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Landon is going to be at my sch... stinkykris 11-09-05 1
   RE: Landon is going to be at my sch... DaveThe Dude 11-09-05 2
 RE: Landon is going to be at my sch... tmclean16 11-10-05 3
   RE: Landon is going to be at my sch... volsfan 11-10-05 4
       RE: Landon is going to be at my sch... tmclean16 11-10-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

stinkykris 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-09-05, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stinkykris Click to send private message to stinkykris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Landon is going to be at my school to speak"
Bring your tissues....Landon's a cryer....

www.theanimalrescuesite.com

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-09-05, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Landon is going to be at my school to speak"
Landon is now known as a "smart and charasmatic leader??" Have I missed something along the way? Where did this come from? I mean, he was indeed one of the better people on the Philadelphia snooze fest season, but his competition was pretty abysmal. Wasn't he that clueless and often completely lost drunken soul who walked around with knives in his pocket? Maybe I'm wrong, but I think I would seriously doubt the sanity of any person who described ANYONE from that awful Philly season as "smart" or "charismatic."

11-10-05, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tmclean16 Click to send private message to tmclean16 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Landon is going to be at my school to speak"
** SPOILER AT THE END **

So... Landon was really cute & sweet. He talked mostly about how his life has changed since RW.

He said that Tonya is crazy, Abe is a very intense individual & he can be cool one minute & upset the next.

He said that Mike got a contract w/ WWE & is looking for a tag team partner right now. He is starting to train & should be on TV soon.

He said that he does have a girlfriend & they have been dating for 7 months. He said that they make it work, but only get to see each other like 4 times a month. He said if anyone wants to know who she is, it is the girl in his picture he took for the billboard in LA. The one w/ him, another guy & a girl in their underwear in a bed. I have seen this pic. It is on his website. I think it is www.landonlueck.net.

He said that he & Shavonda broke up shortly after Philly was done. He said that she came w/ him to Madison after the show & when they went out, all she wanted to do was hide in a corner & got very jealous of the attention he was getting & didn't know how to handle the attention she was getting, so things just ended up not working out. He said then they had to go & do Inferno 2 & that is why you don't see them talking ever because they couldn't stand each other at that point. He said that she is back together w/ Shawn & back working at Hooters in San Diego.

Hmm.. what else. Oh yeah! He let us ask some questions after he was done talking and he gave us a tidbit about this season & how it ends..... so if you don't want to know don't look below here. *** SPOILER ***
On the reunion show... Danny asks Melinda to marry him. He said that he cannot stand the Melinda/Danny storyline this season because MTV bought the ring Danny used to propose & staged the whole thing w/ a chariot & as Landon put it.... bunch of crap.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-05, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Landon is going to be at my school to speak"
Thanks for the info and I posted the underwear pic on the forum with a link to the underwear site where other shots of Landon can be seen.

11-10-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Landon is going to be at my school to speak"
I thought that was you, but I wasn't for sure what site I saw it on originally.

Thanks

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •