The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Ruins - Episode.....who knows......."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-29-09, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Ruins - Episode.....who knows......."
Is there an echo in here or what??

Is ANYBODY watching?
I am....and for the love will someone please slap me.
I'm almost not hating Wes anymore.

Yup. I said it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Ruins - Episode.....who kno... realitytvviewr 10-29-09 1
 RE: The Ruins - Episode.....who kno... rjrabbit 10-31-09 2
   RE: The Ruins - Episode.....who kno... DaveThe Dude 11-14-09 3
       RE: The Ruins - Episode.....who kno... JessicaRN 11-14-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realitytvviewr 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-29-09, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvviewr Click to send private message to realitytvviewr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Ruins - Episode.....who knows......."
(hangs head low while raising hand)

I'm watching and I too want to know why Wes has done a 180? In like a lion, out like a lamb! I also want to know how he gets these attractive girls. I guess he's hung like horse! Not to be mean but he's not very attractive and he doesn't seem to have a good personality. I don't know.

Oh that Veronica, isn't she a lucky little lady? She gets on my nerves but if it wasn't for last night, I would have not even noticed that Ibis was even on the show. Goodbye Ibis, I can't say I'll miss you!

Now if only Johnny, Evan or Kenny would lose in the ruins. They need to be taught a lesson. I would love for them to lose against Cohutta. They could use a bruised ego. It might make them realize they are not invincible.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-31-09, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Ruins - Episode.....who knows......."
I'm watching (hangs head)
I'm glad Wes is gone. I don't see what these women see in him. He's not good looking and his personality stinks.
Veronica lucked out. I was sure she was going in against Kellyanne. Whould have been a good matchup and I have no idea who would win. Ibis has been invisible until this episode. I don't blame her team for throwing her into the Ruins because she's weak in challenges.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-14-09, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Ruins - Episode.....who knows......."
Wes is a low life idiot.

Yes, I have been watching, but generally have been disgusted the entire time. I used to have fun watching people that I grew to have an interest in. In the past few years, I think most of these people are just outright jerks. Immature, stupid, low life jerks. It simply is not fun anymore.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-14-09, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Ruins - Episode.....who knows......."
I agree totally. They should start using just the most recent casts and stop bringing the same people back. It is always the same now, with Kenny, Johnny and Evan bullying and controlling the whole thing from the get-go.

On the other hand, I watched the special that they had about Ryan from Real World Brooklyn being deployed again to Iraq. It spotlighted his great family, his good-byes and some of his time in Iraq. He will be there until Feb. of 2010.

To see the two shows, back to back, just made the Ruins look ridiculous.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •