The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Challenge.......................(is to keep watching)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-19-09, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Challenge.......................(is to keep watching)"
I think I hear my echo in here.

Last night's episode was interesting.
Did anybody watch the after show?

I am so disappointed in Brad and Derrell. What a dumbass drunken move they both made. At least they both realize it, own up to it and they both are taking full responsibility for it. But DANG. That really sucks (and they sure know it!).

Kelly Anne is so perfect for Wes, isn't she? I wonder if doctors took parts of her brain to put in those big new 'oobies' of hers? They must have.

I am so sick of Kenny, Evan and Johnny. They are like the three musketeers. All fluffy nougat, no nuts.

Dunbar is funny (in a sad sad sort of way). I think he's really trying to stay focused on the GAME - which is probably impossible in that hen house! And ya know what? I think he and Kelly Anne DID fool around a lot more than just kissing like she is saying. They made SUCH a big deal about it on the after show. Give me a friggin break!! WHO GIVES A RATS ASS except Kelly Anne who is obviously lying! The bigger question is this - What in the hell do these girls see in Dunbar anyway?

And Casey. Casey Casey Casey. Wow. The way this challenge was set up not only worked to her advantage, but it is the ONLY reason she is still in the game. What a joke. Seriously. She annoyed the crap out of me on the after show......like a piece of gum stuck on my shoe.

And Derek - I didn't know you had it in you to rattle a girl's cage so bad. You sure gave Sara a run for her money. Derek, of all people trying to shake a girl off of that fence? Wow. I thought for sure it would've been Johnny, Kenny or Evan - certainly not Derek.

I can't believe the show was ended with a 'to be continued'. I'll be honest, I'm a little worried for Susie. Kim looked like she was holding her own in that challenge. We will see!!
I'd love to see Johnny go home next week. Just so I can see him whine and cry like a baby. You KNOW he will be a sore looser.

Is it over yet?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Challenge..................... JessicaRN 11-22-09 1
 Susie's in trouble BaquaR13 11-30-09 2
   RE: Susie's in trouble DaveThe Dude 12-31-09 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-22-09, 03:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Challenge.......................(is to keep watching)"
I'm pretty sure Kelly Ann and Dunbar did more than kiss also. Remember how he always had to "snuggle" with someone at night. It was Kelly Ann for quite a while and then it was the replacement roomie. He has always had a woman with him and one at home and I think he is just rude, arrogant and angry.

What was up with Brad? I thought he was one that had grown up through the years (he is much better without the fiancee with him). but he was as childish of a drunk as he was in San Diego. Derrell took it to far, but we have no way of knowing how long Brad had been in their faces. Joel McHale said something like "how smart is that? You drunkenly go into a room with 4 muscular guys who are not mad at you and force them to get mad at you!" It was almost like he knew that there was no way for him to win, and besides that, his bank account was almost empty, so he would just leave in a more macho way then getting beat at a challenge by any of the guys left.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-30-09, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Susie's in trouble"
The summary for next weeks episode says that the challengers are thinking of throwing their last challenge for strategic reasons. If Susie beat Kim and returned to the team, would they actually want to do this? They always have said they want all guys in the finals. At the very least either Johnny or Susie will likely go.

Can't stand Casie, saw her on the aftershow too and it was painful... and was disappointed in Brad too, I was rooting for him.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-31-09, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Susie's in trouble"
For the most part I agree with flowerchild, especially when it comes to Evan and Kenny.

Overall, I thought this season pretty much sucked.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •