The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Angry Boys Dirty Girls"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

frogginainteasy 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-26-09, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frogginainteasy Click to send private message to frogginainteasy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Angry Boys Dirty Girls"
Wow did yall see this weeks episode? I cant believe no no actually I kinda can believe that JD broke the table and ripped the phone outta the wall. I mean ok so I can see how someone could get annoyed that others dont clean up after his or her self but seriously do ya really need to get all distructive? Come on now grow up!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Angry Boys Dirty Girls DaveThe Dude 02-26-09 1
   RE: Angry Boys Dirty Girls nazpink 03-01-09 2
       RE: Angry Boys Dirty Girls JessicaRN 03-02-09 3
           RE: Angry Boys Dirty Girls DaveThe Dude 03-06-09 4
               RE: Angry Boys Dirty Girls JessicaRN 03-06-09 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-26-09, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Angry Boys Dirty Girls"
The girls are self-absorbed, messy slobs. Did you see how ridiculously filthy their rooms were??? Since when are girls this messy??? And they won't help clean up?? The transgender creature says that they'll be just that more sloppy in the future?? What gives???

When the dolphin trainer dude tried (again) to talk to the slanted lip girl with all the tattoos (that look awful), I thought she was particularly rude. He's trying to open a diologue with her and she refuses, saying something like, "You're just not that important to me." I wanted to jump through the TV and rip her lungs out.

The top-heavy Black girl who sleeps till noon every day and then talks on the ohone to numerous guys she is dangling along is reprehensible.

The transgender creature is, well, simply not normal. It doesn't look like a girl, it doesn't act like a girl, and I'm sure it doesn't taste like a girl. Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-01-09, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Angry Boys Dirty Girls"
Season after season I am appalled at the conditions of each house. The time, effort and money that goes in to creating an awesome pad...that is free and the Real Worlders can't seem to manage washing a dish and taking out trash. So, considering how much seeing it irks the day lights out of me I can just imagine how the guys felt living in such squander!

This cast of girls are just simply ridiculous. They are a group of self-righteous, hypocritical, lazy, filthy, cackling group of hyenas I have ever seen. The fact that they knew the guys were bothered deterred them from acting responsibly and respectfully showing full well their lack of maturity.

As much as I don't condone aggressive behavior I can certainly understand how JD became frustrated. At least he bought a new phone and cleaned up the mess he made....I don't know that much could be said for the girls.

Devyn spent so much time talking about Scott's "dating" methods yet she is stringing along two guys, one of which she is sponging off of. Sarah talks about expressing feelings and being open yet she falls short of plugging her ears and "la la ing" whenever JD speaks. Baya is....well, I'm not sure she has her own personality, she seems to take on that of the other girls. Katelyn...well, Katelyn is as obnoxious as Sarah and Devyn. I couldn't stand how she was talking and acting, it was clear she was desperately trying to come off as cool. Ridiculous.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-09, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Angry Boys Dirty Girls"
Katelyn seems to have taken on the worst qualities of both genders.

I am impressed at the condition of the communal portions of the house. At least half of them are attempting to clean up. I know after the Denver season, the house basically had to be gutted because they had trashed it so much. Of course Denver was one of the worst seasons for non-stop drunkenness and random sex (and of course, Brooke).

I actually like the way they are each pursuing their own activities and jobs.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-06-09, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Angry Boys Dirty Girls"
I just really don't like dishonest, exploitative people. The top heavt Black girl (I despise her so much I refuse to use her name), is simply an awful wanna-be diva. UGH!!

I like the guys, though.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-09, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Angry Boys Dirty Girls"
I agree about the THBG, whose name you refuse to use. All I kept thinking was why would she ask Sarah to be a model for the kind of clothes that she is selling. Wouldn't the dancer girl be a better match. And wouldn't she ruin the dresses with all of that body make-up that she had to wear. It was interesting that THBG wore extremely low cut and stylish dresses while Sarah got stuck wearing mother of the bride, frumpy dresses.

I could have done without hearing all of the talk about dilation and the tools to do that with.

It was nice to see them sitting around enjoying each other with the band.

I still like the fact that they are each working rather being given a pretend job like Outward Bound.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •