The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World, Rats-R-Us"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-20-09, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World, Rats-R-Us"
I think this Real World season might not be the most exciting, but at least the people are a tad less idiotic than usual. Not necessarily normal, but most of them are less irritating.

That said, I think the top heavy Black girl (whose name I can never remember) is a disgusting, immoral, dishonest, two timing...... Well, I don't like her. What she is doing to these guys is just blatant exploitation. I think it's obvious the guys in the house know exactly what kind of person she is.

Did you notice what she said about her "kind of" enagagement ring? Didn't she say something like the ring was not really a "real" engangement ring - that they wouldn't be officially engaged until he gave her a BIGGER RING?!?!? UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World, Rats-R-Us JessicaRN 02-20-09 1
   RE: Real World, Rats-R-Us Angel_K 02-24-09 2
       RE: Real World, Rats-R-Us sica077 02-24-09 3
           RE: Real World, Rats-R-Us SavannahPeach 02-25-09 4
 RE: Real World, Rats-R-Us frogginainteasy 02-26-09 5
   RE: Real World, Rats-R-Us nazpink 03-01-09 6
 RE: Real World, Rats-R-Us FlowerChild 03-04-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-20-09, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World, Rats-R-Us"
I'm actually enjoying this season more than the last few. To have a whole episode based pretty much on a prank is kind of refreshing. Some of this bunch is irritating as individuals, but together, they are not too bad. They don't seem to spend all of their time getting falling down drunk and having random sex. I think the guys confessionals are pretty humorous.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-24-09, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World, Rats-R-Us"
They are, i agree. Chet's confessionals, in particular, make me laugh so hard.

Devyn deserved to get a rat in her bed.

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-24-09, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World, Rats-R-Us"
<also agrees>

I haven't really kept up with watching this season, but I just saw the rat episode today and I thought it was hilarious! The guys especially crack me up.

SavannahPeach 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-25-09, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SavannahPeach Click to send private message to SavannahPeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World, Rats-R-Us"
<Yawn> My boyfriend and I have taken to calling this season "The Boring World". Other than Chet and Ryan who crack me up (Did anyone catch the whole "I'm not immature" with the big green hat on? LMAO), the show is pretty darn boring. The fact that they had to focus almost an entire hour on the stupid rat thing was annoying to me.

frogginainteasy 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-26-09, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frogginainteasy Click to send private message to frogginainteasy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World, Rats-R-Us"
top heavy black girls name is Devon and shes a snot face! I dont like her at all! Someone needs to clue her "men" on to what she is doing!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-09, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World, Rats-R-Us"
I loved it when Ryan said that he was not immature while wearing that obnoxiously huge green hat....lol.

This season is certainly different than the most recent past seasons, but reminds me of the old time seasons. Whether all the drunkenness or random sex is being edited or truly not happening I'd rather not see it so I'm fine with those acts not being present. Maybe Real World is on it's way to a makeover...but remember when people would rather it be this way oppossed to the activities of the past seasons?

What I would like to see is less guy against girls in the house.....I would like to see better personalities all around.....and see more of what everyone is doing with their lives rather than lounging around or being forced into a job that they do half-a$$ed and get a vaca. anyways.

The girls are certainly not my favorites. I like Scott even though we see very little of him and Ryan. Chet and JD are ok once in awhile but for the most part I don't prefer them but I do prefer them over any of the girls.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-09, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World, Rats-R-Us"
I haven't had much free time to visit lately, but I have been watching the show!! I just caught up on some of the messages I've missed lately and I found myself agreeing and laughing out loud at most of the posts. Funny stuff. All of you guys are great!!

I am enjoying the season, although it can be a little boring here and there. I really can't stand any the girls. Well, I guess Baya is ok, but the rest are despicable. And JD? Call a therapist will ya?

Dear MTV, how much did JD have to pay for the table he broke? Oh..and if you could play more clips of JD sounding like a dolphin, I'd appreciate it. On the boys' side, FC

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •