The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/27/2008"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-08, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/27/2008"
Danny and Melinda have drama and let's see how it goes down. Chat about it here folks!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... TheTruTazer 02-27-08 1
 RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... FlowerChild 02-28-08 2
   RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... TheTruTazer 02-28-08 3
       RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... fc0004 02-28-08 4
           RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... fc0004 02-28-08 5
               RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... DaveThe Dude 02-29-08 6
                   RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... FlowerChild 02-29-08 7
           RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... TheTruTazer 02-29-08 8
               RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... DaveThe Dude 02-29-08 9
               RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... batts 02-29-08 10
                   RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... DaveThe Dude 03-01-08 11
                       RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... batts 03-01-08 12
                           RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... DaveThe Dude 03-01-08 13
                               RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... nazpink 03-02-08 14
                                   RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... DaveThe Dude 03-02-08 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TheTruTazer 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-27-08, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheTruTazer Click to send private message to TheTruTazer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/27/2008"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-08 AT 11:06 PM (EST)

Yo.

Frank.....FOR THE WIN!!!!

altho Nehemiah shouldve been a man and offered to go in instead of Big Blonde since he cost them that piece 'o cake mish.

Tazer

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-28-08, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/27/2008"
Well. Frank sends MJ home. Who would've thought. Frank and Jillian make me want to hurl. I can relate with Tori - I HATE her team too! I feel like Nehemiah just floated through this challenge. Totally weak. And his sideburns STILL disgust me.

I don't really know how Melinda can deal with Danny. He's such an angry person all of the time. Is he on drugs or something? He's wound so fricking tight...I swear he could snap at any second. Ugh.

Poor Johanna. She tried to stick up for Melinda. Danny had no right to say what he did. Johanna didn't intentional stab Melinda in the back. I think stupid little Jillian SHOULD have been thrown in the Gauntlet....again.

I DO like the challenges. They really make it so that the team with less OR more people really could win. It isn't always a advantage to have lots of people! Course the rookies still suck.

02-28-08, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheTruTazer Click to send private message to TheTruTazer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/27/2008"
Yo.

to be perfectly honest, I must disagree with ya there; Tori has done everything and apparently ANYTHING to keep herself from going into the 'G', and while I can understand that from a personal perspective she does change her arguments to fit her survival.

as far as Im concerned Frank should be *feared* from now on: the guys been in FOUR of them things and has come back everytime, so there no real way he can be look at as a "week" player. same goes for Jillian.

Tori just got spooked that she wasnt as "safe" as she thought he'd made herself out to be.....

Tazer

fc0004 11 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-08, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fc0004 Click to send private message to fc0004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/27/2008"
The editors seem to be going out of their way to portray Frank and Jillian as the bad guys. Either way, the Rookies certainly do not come off as lovable underdogs.

I personally cannot stand Danny. Dude has major 'roid rage or something. It seemed kinda hypocritical - not to mention irrational - for him to blame Johanna for not protecting Mel from going up against Tori. After all, Danny didn't save Melinda from getting voted to the Gauntlet in the first place. Not to mention the fact that I just can't stand Danny. Did I mention that I can't stand Danny?

It was funny when Evan got Katie's questions wrong during the coffin challenge and she cussed him out.

fc0004 11 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-08, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fc0004 Click to send private message to fc0004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/27/2008"
By the way, thanks for the welcome last week, FlowerChild. Another "FC" indeed!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-29-08, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/27/2008"
Some people think Danny is nice to look at, but I really think he is just an angry moron. Yuck.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

02-29-08, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/27/2008"
Yup. Roid rage - my thoughts exactly.
Yup. Moron - my other thoughts exactly.

I didn't even think of it like that - he WAS THE ONE that sent her in to the Gauntlett. Duh. I can't stand him either.

How can Melinda deal with him?

02-29-08, 05:25 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/27/2008"
Yo.

>The editors seem to be going
>out of their way to
>portray Frank and Jillian as
>the bad guys. Either
>way, the Rookies certainly do
>not come off as lovable
>underdogs.

wow, I must say I find that thought quite interesting since I didnt get the idea we were supposed to see them like that at all.

not accusing ya of anything btw, just saying is all....

>I personally cannot stand Danny.
>Dude has major 'roid rage
>or something. It seemed
>kinda hypocritical - not to
>mention irrational - for him
>to blame Johanna for not
>protecting Mel from going up
>against Tori. After all,
>Danny didn't save Melinda from
>getting voted to the Gauntlet
>in the first place.

tbh I dont think Danny (or any1 else for that matter) *could* save Melinda from going into the Gauntlet.....which had to suck from his stand point, however I do agree that his blowup @ Johanna was pretty misplaced.

>It was funny when Evan got
>Katie's questions wrong during the
>coffin challenge and she cussed
>him out.

listening to Katie flipout is prolly 1 of the best things about this show.....

Tazer

02-29-08, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/27/2008"
Considering that these MTV shows seem to give these characters an extremely bloated and irrational sense of self-worth and notions of star status, maybe it is the goal of the hard drinking, anger management disaster CT to one day soon end up on "Celebrity Rehab." I mean, if a loser of a ex-professional female wrestling nobody with puffed up, fake lips can get on that show, a disaster in the making like CT is a shoo in, right?

As a second thought, maybe Danny, another worthless wannabe can join him. Gosh, maybe Paris Hilton and a few of these other completely talentless "celebrities" can go on the show. I wonder how many cases of beer we'd go through suffering through a show like that??? The possibilites, the possibilities......

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-29-08, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/27/2008"
listening to Katie flipout is prolly 1 of the best things about this show....

It may just be me, but I see Katies flipouts as staged, for the drama effect. Kindof like a big act.

Rachels flipouts is what I get a kick out of.
I can't help but laugh whenever Rachel has one of her spass attacks.
She's kindof like an uncontrolled buildup of explosive rage.
I.E. "I was helping soldiers on the battlefield, when you were..." followed by a spastic exposion of rage, and tears. LMAO

But you are right... Katie's flipouts are entertaining.

batts shows Dave where the wine is, and gets the glasses...

03-01-08, 01:58 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/27/2008"
Batts, it sure is a shame that you, me, and Vols (and maybe a crew of others) can't spend a week or two in Paris (or Vienna, Munich, Budapest, or Florence). We'd have a disgusting, fun-filled blast. Cases of wine would be optional (though probable). By the way, have any of you other posters been to any of these places?

Dave

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-01-08, 06:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/27/2008"
There is nothing I would rather do than to visit Germany again. The people there are the friendliest in the world. And riding those trains across the countryside from city to city was a blast.
I've never been to Italy, but would lvoe to go.
My 'France' and French experiences have been somewhat bizarre, as every French person I've ever encountered in Europe was sadly ... almost downright hateful. ... Never quite understood that...
When I asked my German friends (German/Amer friendship club Contact) why the French behaved this way, they said the French hate the Germans too, and generally ... everybody!

I only saw bits and pieces of RW Paris, but I would lvoe to see the whole thing, if not just to see how the RW cast were treated by the French. I'm sure not all French peeps are like that, but every single one I met was.

I'd like to see a Real World Berlin! Now THAT would be worth watching!

03-01-08, 01:17 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/27/2008"
Ya hear that MTV brass?!?!? Batts and I want a Real World Berlin!!! A city that never sleeps and has a ga-zillion pubs, bars, and beer gardens. Where morals are loose and no matter how weird you are you'll fit in somewhere. Hey, wait a minute, that really sounds like the PERFECT place to stick the Real World - They'll stay drunk 25 hours a day and sleep with whatever walks, crawls or slithers. It would be non-stop debauchery. Goodness, the possibilities......

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-08, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/27/2008"
The thing with Tori is she has always been a spoiled lil princess. Well, I don't really know that but I can safely say that I was never a fan of hers to begin with. I can't stand the Tori temper tantrums and the angry face she makes. It's understandable that losing all those challenges would be frustrating and it's equally understandable that she wouldn't want to see the guantlet. However, the only person Tori really had any business to be upset with was herself. I don't see the Rookie team as really being conniving (as weird as that sounds) and had Tori not acted so defeated and presented a legit reason to question her performance she probably wouldn't have gone in. In fact, Tori has little going on up in that head of hers...Brad your assessment is way off...because if she had a clue she would want her team to win so she can get a share of the money and if she actually is going to stick around just to sabotage then what a waste of time.

Then the whole "I'm bigger than so and so and therefore stronger" bit is getting on my every last nerve. How many times does both Jillian and Frank have to prove that it really isn't about size before these people get it!? Frank and Jillian (and I'm not a fan so this is completely non-biased) are clearly individuals who put their all into competing and are both physically fit as well as use their brains to their advantage. Girls like Melinda, who despite her own opinion, are not all that great physically wanting to go against Jillian is just plain stupid. It clearly has more to do with ego and the fact that Jillian doesn't seem to be "in" with the girls.

And Danny. Wow, I hope you call Johanna up immediately after watching this episode to apologize. Also, call up the adult ed. to brush up on your math skills because Tori, Johanna and Rachel are only three votes compared to the five that voted Tori in. Also, the fact that Melinda completely vomited spite and ridiculousness from her mouth towards her team (who hasn't been shady all along) was completely stupid. That immediately put up a red flag for them and based on what I see they don't put up with no crap from anyone.

I did however enjoy Kenny's moment when he was "spanking" the bed. Kenny as well as a few of the other guys were clearly making fun of Danny's temper issues and watching Danny all red in the face and too worked up to say anything was funny. Actually, it's more pathetic, but what can I say.

For the sake of world peace let's not allow Mtv to send any more of our finest outside of the U.S.....Unless it's to go on some remote island.

03-02-08, 09:36 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 02/27/2008"
If MTV has to choose between world peace and higher ratings for the under 25 crowd, we're all doomed.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •