The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/05/2008"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-05-08, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/05/2008"
Is this drama STILL on? Let's talk about what happens...BRING IT ON!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... TheTruTazer 03-05-08 1
   RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... mtvrealitytvfreak 03-05-08 2
       RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... DaveThe Dude 03-06-08 3
           RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... volsfan 03-06-08 4
               RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... realityfreek 03-06-08 5
                   RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... DaveThe Dude 03-06-08 6
 RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... Pretty_Kitty 03-06-08 7
   RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... DaveThe Dude 03-07-08 8
       RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... volsfan 03-08-08 9
       RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... Pretty_Kitty 03-09-08 10
           RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... fc0004 03-09-08 11
               RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... nazpink 03-13-08 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TheTruTazer 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-05-08, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheTruTazer Click to send private message to TheTruTazer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/05/2008"
Yo.

kudos to Ryan for making that gauntlet a fight, and just HOW DA HELL did the Rooks lose that challenge?

Tazer

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mtvrealitytvfreak 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-05-08, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtvrealitytvfreak Click to send private message to mtvrealitytvfreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/05/2008"
ryan was tough. but the real surprise is how much of a coward coral is. she knew she was gonna get her ##### whoop by ev. look like coral was a lot of talk but like casey said, coral's legacy will be the fact that when it was time for her to step up she was scared just like i feel she was scared to take on julie in a wrestling match. coral is not the bad ##### ##### we thought she was

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-06-08, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/05/2008"
I agree. The legacy of Coral - one of the most reprehensible bums ever on MTV - will be that of a quitter. I hope that disgustingly awful tire iron in her nose rusts and she gets lock jaw. At least then no one will have to suffer hearing her annoying voice ever again.

03-06-08, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/05/2008"
I think the "legacy of Coral" (if there will ever be such a thing) is that she is a bitch...seriously, who gives a rats arse if she quit this challenge? She has been on 132 other challenges and didn't quit. Am I missing something?

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-06-08, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/05/2008"
I agree. Coral is a cocky b*tch...but so is CT. Ok so I am biased I cant stand CT..I will just leave it at that..I could go on...lol

I think Coral got a raw deal from her team.

I dont agree with her quitting but I would be pissed if my so called team was puposely losing challenges to get rid of me...pissed and also hurt...like she said...just check my stats...not her first challenge..lol

Umm...can I just say Rachel sucks...she is not the athlete she thinks she is...

It will be suprising to see the final challenge and see if the vets have the advantage with all those people!

03-06-08, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/05/2008"
Yes, Rachel seems to be a nice person but as an athrlete she is worthless. No wonder she is no longer in the military....

The "legacy" of Coral will indeed be that of a horrible BE-OTCH. In many of the other competitions she usually weasled out of things and was generally a miserable piece of doo-doo. Yuck!

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-06-08, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/05/2008"
Hmmm seems like I have a different opinion on Coral then y'all

During her season Back to NY I despised Coral. Over the years Ive grown to lvoe her and really look forward to seeing her on challanges.(for the laughs) Im glad she quit. The guys are such....whats the pg13 word im looking for?? Such... oh I'll go with jerks...anyway they were not willing to give her a fair shot so im glad she screwed em by quittng.

I CANT STAND EV or any of the other pipsqueaks who go on and on and on about the "old" people. It infuriates me. And WHY exactly is Ev & co. so great? When did she do her season of RW or RR?? Oh wait she didnt she got LUCKY and IMO shouldnt be on the challanges in the first place as as she's neither a RWer or RRer.

I want to see the veterans FAIL. HARD.

Pretty (36 and fabulous) Kitty

03-07-08, 11:48 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/05/2008"
Maybe I am seriously missing something here, but I can not fathom how anyone can like Coral.

Besides being ugly, having a rude looking piece of metal through her nose as if she belonged to some backwards tribe in Central Africa that had barely gotten out of the Stone Age, and having hooters that seemed to resemble something from a barn yard animal, what is there to like or respect???? She is obnoxious, nasty, poorly socialized, has no empathy, is always disrespectful, is obviously racist in that she favors Blacks over anything else, and she's just plain mean. What is there to like??? I don't get it.

If she is an example of the "new, modern woman," then God help us all, because it is an awful sight. Being independent and firm is one thing, but being cruel and self-centered is another. Being a woman who is well educated is fine, but her language and lack of knowledge don't go together with this scenario. Being tough and not taking any crap can be admirable, but being callous, nasty and uncaring are not attributes to admire.

In short, I hope we are finished watching this sorry excuse for a "modern woman." I hope she goes out and gets a "real job" as people her advanced age should get. I hope she can earn her own money legitimately and not just "milk" her way-too-long "fame" on MTV any longer.

People like her are bad for all of us because lots of young people watch MTV and are conned into thinking someone like her is a good role model. If anything, her "model" is something to avoid. I'd rather have a parolled Charles Manson living next door. At least he'd offer interesting conversation over an evening beer.......

03-08-08, 09:01 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/05/2008"
I agree Dave...by quitting? Coral showed us all how much of a self centered bitch she really is. Coral doesn't care or give a sh!t about anyone or anything that isn't going to help her in the long run. Her type of peeps always face a long hard fact of the real world and they usually fall hard! I too hope she can find a way to make a living legitimately butt I wouldn't be surprised if she couldn't.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-09-08, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/05/2008"
Very good points. Im glad this place is PG13 I can only imagine what you would have written if it wasnt

About her being racist I thought during her season Back to NY she was extremely racist which was part of the reason I couldnt stand her. I think over the years she's calmed down and opened her mind a lot. Heck she even had a thing with Abe the worlds biggest redneck (I hates me some Abe)and then she turned lesbian...Abe will do that to a woman I suppose.

What it all comes down to is I find the whole lot of them vile and annoying(but entertaining!) I just find the ones that make me laugh LESS vile and annoying. Ive been watching from day 1(Feb 1992) and there are very few of these people I can actually stomach. I hope they keep bringing back the Corals and The Beths and the Tonya's if only only to aggravate well, everyone

Meeeeeow,
PK

fc0004 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-09-08, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fc0004 Click to send private message to fc0004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/05/2008"
I sorta like Coral as well, although I will admit that her brand of drama is getting old.

I do not have a good explanation for why I like Coral. I think it mostly has to do with the fact that the first challenge I ever watched was Battle of the Seasons, which was also my favorite challenge. I rooted for Mike and Coral in that challenge because it was neat to see their friendship evolve and they were also underdogs along with the other Real Worlders.

The problem with the Gauntlet 3, in my opinion, is that there just aren't any likable players. Normally, I think I'd want to root for the Rookies as the underdogs, but they are not a likable group at all. Nehemiah's OK. The vets aren't much better. I do like Brad, and maybe Katie and Eric are tolerable. Who else is even likable on this cast?

It feels like the producers are trying to make Evan and Kenny into the new Theo and Timmy or something. Not gonna happen. Those two always made the challenges worth watching.

In this episode, I found myself rooting for the rookies just so that stupid Kenny would have to go to the Gauntlet after his drunken wrestling, in which case good old TJ Lavin would have spun the wheel o' fun and gotten Ankle Breaker for the self-proclaimed Italian Stallion. Or better yet, Danny would get sent to the Gauntlet and have his usual breakdown, go home, and never come back. Please retire, Danny.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-13-08, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/05/2008"
Coral, Coral, Coral, the one who has no issue in starting bull with others. Being insensitive and conniving until someone <gasp> does it back to her. Instead of being the bada$$ she claims to be she throws a temper tantrum and walks off without even saying a word to the rest of the team. She was scared to face off with Ev, because Ev wouldn't have taken it easy on Coral one bit.

As for CT, Adam has it right. He's tolerated because of what he can do for the team. CT knows that and uses his challenge time to act like the pompass a$$ he normally wouldn't get away with in reality.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •