The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Glad Hank Won"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

Viking 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-21-03, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Viking Click to send private message to Viking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Glad Hank Won"
I'll admit that I have some mixed feelings about Hank. The guys didn't seem to like him. Hank did not like some of the other guys. Hank seems to have a mean streak in him. This makes me wonder about Hank.

In spite of this, I'm still glad he won. Maybe the reason he didn't like these other guys is that they were all standing in his way of Lisa. Becuase he was falling in love with Lisa, he resented having these other guys compete against him for her. These other guys were his competitors. Competing for a trophy (Lisa) that Hank may have wanted more than some of the others.

This competition was not about who was the nicest overall guy. It was about who was best for Lisa. I believe that man is Hank.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Glad Hank Won RUTGERSpaul 09-22-03 1
 RE: Glad Hank Won goodjgduh 08-13-21 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RUTGERSpaul 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-22-03, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RUTGERSpaul Click to send private message to RUTGERSpaul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Glad Hank Won"
I think we're all glad and kind of relieved Hank won, but man would it have been so much better if Robert won. I would have been floored and laughed my butt off.

Plus I don't like those three girls and it would've been the greatest slap in the face.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

goodjgduh 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-13-21, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goodjgduh Click to send private message to goodjgduh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Glad Hank Won"
on they went, till the activity was pretty done, and the footwear stood equipped to be used upon the desk. this become long before dawn; and then they bustled away as short as lightning.
virtual phone
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •