URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID49
Thread Number: 189
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Glad Hank Won"

Posted by Viking on 09-21-03 at 09:43 PM
I'll admit that I have some mixed feelings about Hank. The guys didn't seem to like him. Hank did not like some of the other guys. Hank seems to have a mean streak in him. This makes me wonder about Hank.

In spite of this, I'm still glad he won. Maybe the reason he didn't like these other guys is that they were all standing in his way of Lisa. Becuase he was falling in love with Lisa, he resented having these other guys compete against him for her. These other guys were his competitors. Competing for a trophy (Lisa) that Hank may have wanted more than some of the others.

This competition was not about who was the nicest overall guy. It was about who was best for Lisa. I believe that man is Hank.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Glad Hank Won"
Posted by RUTGERSpaul on 09-22-03 at 07:17 PM
I think we're all glad and kind of relieved Hank won, but man would it have been so much better if Robert won. I would have been floored and laughed my butt off.

Plus I don't like those three girls and it would've been the greatest slap in the face.

"RE: Glad Hank Won"
Posted by goodjgduh on 08-13-21 at 02:45 AM
on they went, till the activity was pretty done, and the footwear stood equipped to be used upon the desk. this become long before dawn; and then they bustled away as short as lightning.
virtual phone