The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I. Heart. Schnookie."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-03, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I. Heart. Schnookie."
I. Heart. You. Schnookie. And I had a wonderful time writing tag-team summaries with you! You're the bestest! So, if this lame show spawns a sequel--wanna do it again?

And to all the fans who participated in this RTVW Cupid message board--you guys rock! In just a few weeks we went from random posts to a community! It has been a great ride! And it wasn't easy, either, because we had such disparate views of the show to accommodate--but we did it! I salute the fans of Cupid! Best. Fans. Ever.

Wait! Don't leave! Survivor starts tonight--all three RTVW Survivor message boards are great fun. If you're a fan of Reality TV shows, most of them have a message board right here--in that toolbar on the left. If you don't see 'your' show listed, try clicking on 'Other Shows"--it might be there! Or check out Off Topic, where people from all the message boards can meet up to enjoy very face-paced and witty conversation on everything -- and nothing at all!

Hope to see you all stay around! (I will be 'on the road' starting next week for about 3 weeks, so I won't be around much--but I like to hang out in the Survivor Basher Forum.)

IceCat is a Genius

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I. Heart. Swami. Schnookie Palookie 09-18-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-03, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I. Heart. Swami."
OMH Swami I'm blushing. You are the absolute bestest ever! I'd love to team up with you again if there's a Cupid II. It has been an honor summarizing this show with you.

I totally agree with you about the Cupid fans here being the best. I was even telling my husband how wonderful and fun it was posting here on the Cupid Forum because there wasn't any stress ... just lots of fun and interesting posts.

We'll miss you while you are away but I'll be seeing you over at Survivor's (I'll be the one in lurking mode LOL).

*BIG HUGS & SMOOCHIES*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •