URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID49
Thread Number: 185
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I. Heart. Schnookie."

Posted by Swami on 09-18-03 at 01:30 PM
I. Heart. You. Schnookie. And I had a wonderful time writing tag-team summaries with you! You're the bestest! So, if this lame show spawns a sequel--wanna do it again?

And to all the fans who participated in this RTVW Cupid message board--you guys rock! In just a few weeks we went from random posts to a community! It has been a great ride! And it wasn't easy, either, because we had such disparate views of the show to accommodate--but we did it! I salute the fans of Cupid! Best. Fans. Ever.

Wait! Don't leave! Survivor starts tonight--all three RTVW Survivor message boards are great fun. If you're a fan of Reality TV shows, most of them have a message board right here--in that toolbar on the left. If you don't see 'your' show listed, try clicking on 'Other Shows"--it might be there! Or check out Off Topic, where people from all the message boards can meet up to enjoy very face-paced and witty conversation on everything -- and nothing at all!

Hope to see you all stay around! (I will be 'on the road' starting next week for about 3 weeks, so I won't be around much--but I like to hang out in the Survivor Basher Forum.)

IceCat is a Genius

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"I. Heart. Swami."
Posted by Schnookie Palookie on 09-18-03 at 01:41 PM
OMH Swami I'm blushing. You are the absolute bestest ever! I'd love to team up with you again if there's a Cupid II. It has been an honor summarizing this show with you.

I totally agree with you about the Cupid fans here being the best. I was even telling my husband how wonderful and fun it was posting here on the Cupid Forum because there wasn't any stress ... just lots of fun and interesting posts.

We'll miss you while you are away but I'll be seeing you over at Survivor's (I'll be the one in lurking mode LOL).

*BIG HUGS & SMOOCHIES*