The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rebound info...Anybody know?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

beachgal 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-13-03, 04:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beachgal Click to send private message to beachgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rebound info...Anybody know?"
Anybody know how long ago Lisa's 6-year relationship ended? Doesn't Kimberly using the movie "Someone Like You" to depict Lisa's romantic life imply that Lisa is a man-hater? Don't get me wrong - I have nothing against Lisa.

What about Hank's 3-year relationship? Curious how long ago that ended.

I hope they each had sufficient time to recover before bringing any baggage into the marriage.

All my best to each of those who participated in the show.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rebound info...Anybody know? ashleybfogg 09-13-03 1
 RE: Rebound info...Anybody know? 2cutekids 09-16-03 2
   RE: Rebound info...Anybody know? HappyDayz 09-16-03 3
       RE: Rebound info...Anybody know? Cupidcruiser 09-16-03 4
 RE: Rebound info...Anybody know? Cupidcruiser 09-16-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ashleybfogg 2367 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-13-03, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashleybfogg Click to send private message to ashleybfogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rebound info...Anybody know?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-03 AT 00:00 AM (EST)

Great Idea. Where are those people? How'd it end? Where did it end and why?
That'd be so fun...Are you Ex's out there??? Spill!
Hey Simon, there's your twist - every snappin' reality show needs one - please, at least one.........

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

2cutekids 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-16-03, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 2cutekids Click to send private message to 2cutekids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rebound info...Anybody know?"
I read Lisa's engagement ended when her fiance found out she was cheating on him. Hmmmmm makes me think the girl next door act is just that--an act

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-16-03, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rebound info...Anybody know?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-03 AT 11:41 AM (EST)

He cheated on her...and he recently sold his story to the tabloids for big $$$.

Edited to add: I didn't read the tabloid story, I know though that it said she cheated.....someone who knows her told me that it was not true, it was him that cheated (and based on information in her bio, that sounds about right). Personally, I choose to believe someone who knows her over a tabloid running a story that an ex was paid to provide. Just saying.

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-16-03, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rebound info...Anybody know?"
I think it's pretty funny that there are no stories about any of the guys' exes that have made the media, tabloids or otherwise. It really shows how unimportant this show is to America except to us really cool people (please God let me have a life again when this show is over). If it were the Bachelor or Survivor you can bet there would be stories about the exes if there was cheating involved.

All of the guys and Lisa of course have ex-girl or boyfriends, some have exfiances, but really only the vindictive sister of Joe's ex-girlfriend has been on the message boards bad mouthing him.

I flipped through the tabloid (in line at the grocery store) that supposedly had Lisa's ex's story in it and nothing was there.

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-16-03, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rebound info...Anybody know?"
Well here is an idea for two MORE beanie babies--the exes of Lisa and the winner whomever he may or may not be!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •