URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID49
Thread Number: 160
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Rebound info...Anybody know?"

Posted by beachgal on 09-13-03 at 04:00 AM
Anybody know how long ago Lisa's 6-year relationship ended? Doesn't Kimberly using the movie "Someone Like You" to depict Lisa's romantic life imply that Lisa is a man-hater? Don't get me wrong - I have nothing against Lisa.

What about Hank's 3-year relationship? Curious how long ago that ended.

I hope they each had sufficient time to recover before bringing any baggage into the marriage.

All my best to each of those who participated in the show.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Rebound info...Anybody know?"
Posted by ashleybfogg on 09-13-03 at 11:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-03 AT 00:00 AM (EST)

Great Idea. Where are those people? How'd it end? Where did it end and why?
That'd be so fun...Are you Ex's out there??? Spill!
Hey Simon, there's your twist - every snappin' reality show needs one - please, at least one.........

Posted by 2cutekids on 09-16-03 at 11:30 AM
I read Lisa's engagement ended when her fiance found out she was cheating on him. Hmmmmm makes me think the girl next door act is just that--an act

Posted by HappyDayz on 09-16-03 at 11:33 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-03 AT 11:41 AM (EST)

He cheated on her...and he recently sold his story to the tabloids for big $$$.

Edited to add: I didn't read the tabloid story, I know though that it said she cheated.....someone who knows her told me that it was not true, it was him that cheated (and based on information in her bio, that sounds about right). Personally, I choose to believe someone who knows her over a tabloid running a story that an ex was paid to provide. Just saying.

Posted by Cupidcruiser on 09-16-03 at 11:52 AM
I think it's pretty funny that there are no stories about any of the guys' exes that have made the media, tabloids or otherwise. It really shows how unimportant this show is to America except to us really cool people (please God let me have a life again when this show is over). If it were the Bachelor or Survivor you can bet there would be stories about the exes if there was cheating involved.

All of the guys and Lisa of course have ex-girl or boyfriends, some have exfiances, but really only the vindictive sister of Joe's ex-girlfriend has been on the message boards bad mouthing him.

I flipped through the tabloid (in line at the grocery store) that supposedly had Lisa's ex's story in it and nothing was there.

Posted by Cupidcruiser on 09-16-03 at 11:53 AM
Well here is an idea for two MORE beanie babies--the exes of Lisa and the winner whomever he may or may not be!