The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vote for Robert!!!! 1-866-463-6702"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

kcstrip 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-09-03, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcstrip Click to send private message to kcstrip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vote for Robert!!!! 1-866-463-6702"
ROBERT MUST WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1-866-463-6702

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vote for Robert!!!! 1-866-463-6... TheDigable 09-09-03 1
   RE: Vote for Robert!!!! 1-866-463-6... kcstrip 09-09-03 2
       I am voting as fast as I can!!! srg1 09-09-03 3
 You guys are pathetic! Sophie 09-09-03 4
   RE: You guys are pathetic! LadyN52 09-09-03 5
       RE: You guys are pathetic! Sophie 09-09-03 6
   RE: You guys are pathetic! kcstrip 09-09-03 7
       RE: You guys are pathetic! nedrah 09-10-03 8
 RE: Vote for Robert!!!! 1-866-463-6... ashleybfogg 09-10-03 9
 Blah! Drive My Car 09-10-03 10
   RE: Blah! ... Lets break down the ... nedrah 09-10-03 11
       RE: Blah! ... Lets break down the ... Corie161 09-10-03 13
 It will never happen nailbone 09-10-03 12
   RE: It will never happen smiley 09-10-03 14
   RE: It will never happen managerr 09-10-03 15
       RE: It will never happen theking0075 09-10-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TheDigable 63 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheDigable Click to send private message to TheDigable Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vote for Robert!!!! 1-866-463-6702"
I'm trying dammit! The lines are busy!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-09-03, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcstrip Click to send private message to kcstrip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vote for Robert!!!! 1-866-463-6702"
Yes the Robert lines are VERY busy tonight!!! Keep trying! He will win!!!

srg1 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-09-03, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail srg1 Click to send private message to srg1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I am voting as fast as I can!!!"
Go Robert!!

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-09-03, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "You guys are pathetic!"
I hope there are some real people with a little bit of brain power out there voting too. If Robert wins it will be a boring finale. She won't marry him and we'll have to listen to Laura and Kim throw a fit like usual. You guys are ruining it for Lisa and everyone who likes the show. Get a life!

LadyN52 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-09-03, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyN52 Click to send private message to LadyN52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: You guys are pathetic!"
"You guys are ruining it for Lisa and everyone who likes the show. Get a life!"

HEAR!!! HEAR!!!!

866-463-6704 Lisa Chose HIM!!!

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: You guys are pathetic!"
Thanks! I'm hitting redial as we speak!

09-09-03, 11:55 PM (EST)
7. "RE: You guys are pathetic!"
We need to get a life? You Cupid fans are the ones living vicariously through some money hungry media whore! You get a life! And seeing Laura and Kim pisssed off about Robert winning will be sooo much fun. Definitely not boring!

nedrah 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-10-03, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nedrah Click to send private message to nedrah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: You guys are pathetic!"
I agree , the more Kimberly and Laura piss off America, it develops more votes for Robert and they clinched it for him (Robert) tonight. Tried to call for an hour and got through twice on Robs #

ashleybfogg 2367 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-03, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ashleybfogg Click to send private message to ashleybfogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Vote for Robert!!!! 1-866-463-6702"
I think so, too. Did you see her eyes sparkle at him tonight?
She may not even know it yet, but Robert is the guy. Hank? EWWWWW.
My mother told me that you want to see that man's face in your children's faces, she was so right. Hank??? no way ever.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-03, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Blah!"
She won't marry Robert no matter how you guys vote.
She'll do what she wants without the money.
You aren't wrecking Lisa's life by not voting for who she wants, you are only wrecking the show.

Lisa will Marry Hank because that is what she wants.

nedrah 15 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-03, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nedrah Click to send private message to nedrah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Blah! ... Lets break down the 1 million dowry"
She does not deserve a million dollars to marry hank and thats fine if she does and wants to. My guess will be she will not marry anyone. I believe she wants hank and the money, or just not get married altogether.
Looks like CBS is going to listen to America and save 1 million dollars. Roberts line was busy almost 1 hour and a half. Hanks was not.
If Robert A did not win then it was RIGGED.

P.S Lisa wrecked her whole life getting on this desperado show.

P.S.S There is no way those 3 girls are good friends. They might be acquaintances. Those birds of a different feather , can not and DO NOT FLOCK TOGETHER.

Lets break this down a second

Annual Gross Pay $1,000,000.00
Federal Withholding $322,269.00
Social Security $62,000
Medicare $14,500.00
Illinois State $30,000.00

Net Pay $418,769.00

Calculation Based On
Gross Pay $1,000,000.00
Pay Frequency Annual
Federal Filing Status Married
# of Federal Exemptions 0
Additional Federal W/H $0.00
State Illinois

Then split it between the two and what she decides to give Kim, and Laura for helping out and you got about two years salary . Not even close for a down payment on a vineyard. Take care all and stay tuned..

Corie161 15 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-03, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corie161 Click to send private message to Corie161 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Blah! ... Lets break down the 1 million dowry"
> Looks like CBS is going
>to listen to America and
>save 1 million dollars. Roberts
>line was busy almost 1
>hour and a half. Hanks
>was not.

Just out of curiousity, how would you know Hank's wasn't busy unless you called to "vote" for him?

I did vote for Hank, got through right away, but tried again for a while after and it was busy.

Just curious??

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-03, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "It will never happen"
See my prediction post.

FTR, I think y'all are WAY too cynical about this deal. Kinda sad for you, really. Enjoy it, or don't watch it, don't get pissed about it and try to ruin it!!

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-10-03, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: It will never happen"
Exactly Nailbone

couldn't agree with you more

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-10-03, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: It will never happen"
Ruin it? How so? We are *making* the show. Have you seen any of the Cupid articles in the press lately? They are all about how fans are sabotoging the show and Robert is still around and not about who Lisa is going to end up with.

Lastly, no lasting harm will come to Lisa's life as a result of Robert winning. She is still free to marry Hank if that's what she wants to do.

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-10-03, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: It will never happen"
I haven't watched this show since "Play Makers" premiered on ESPN.......but I hope Robert wins!

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •