The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hank and Lisa"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dpao 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-10-03, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dpao Click to send private message to Dpao Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hank and Lisa"
They're just great together. It's understandable why Hank was questioning Lisa. He wanted to make sure that he was her first choice. If he wasn't then he wasn't going to ask her to marry him, even if he recieved the most votes.

There relationship just seemed the most real to me. They would talk about things, address issues that needed to be addressed and just were extremely natural with one another.

As for all the guys hating Hank, I actually am not surprised. They wanted to win Lisa too, and Hank always seemed to be the one in their way. He probably was best buddies with any of them either, which is completely understandable. All of the people who know Lisa, who have been around Lisa and Hank together believe that Hank really is the one for her. I give a lot of credit to the way Evan acted last. He is a great guy.

So now, let's hope there's a Hank and Lisa wedding next week. I can't wait to see that. I hope both of their families are there and I really believe it will be nicely done. I hope they show a montage of some unviewed clips if there is a wedding. That would be really nice.

Dana

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hank and Lisa HappyDayz 09-10-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-10-03, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hank and Lisa"
Hank's questioning Lisa was a good thing....they talked about the difficult things, that's why they are a good couple...that's what it takes to make a relationship last. He really didn't deserve to go into the final show wondering who she would choose for herself...that wouldn't have been fair. I think all his fears were calmed, and he was clearly affected by Lisa's words at the end of his segment. Loved the way they just held hands and stared into each others eyes....until Brian broke it up (lousy timing Brian).

I think the other guys hated him because they couldn't compete with his connection to Lisa, which was made so very early on. It really made them look worse than him, at least from my point of view.....and Hank's biggest competition, Evan, said nothing against him (that was classy of Evan, too bad the others couldn't follow suit...they were desperate at that point though). I loved that Lisa defended him (she was right, that video clip was nothing). She really found her voice and had a lot to say this week!

I really hope there is a wedding too. Can't wait!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •