The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who is voting for Joe?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-27-03, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who is voting for Joe?"
I haven't seen anyone here on this board who is a Joe fan and personally don't see why he is still there.

I see why people are voting for each of the other guys but Joe????? So if you are one of the ones voting for Joe please explain your rational.

I am thinking after seeing his family (as someone pointed out Sopranos meets Greek Wedding), that someone in his family has a gun to Cupids head. No one here seems to like him.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who is voting for Joe? Schnookie Palookie 08-27-03 1
 RE: Who is voting for Joe? Darylg 08-27-03 2
   RE: Who is voting for Joe? Wacko Jacko 08-27-03 3
 Anyone??????? Wacko Jacko 08-28-03 4
   RE: Anyone??????? Schnookie Palookie 08-28-03 5
 RE: Who is voting for Joe? HappyDayz 08-28-03 6
   RE: Who is voting for Joe? gopher1956 08-28-03 7
       RE: Who is voting for Joe? HappyDayz 08-28-03 9
   RE: Who is voting for Joe? djk 08-28-03 8
       RE: Who is voting for Joe? HappyDayz 08-28-03 10
   Absolutely! Schnookie Palookie 08-28-03 12
       RE: Absolutely! HappyDayz 08-30-03 19
       RE: Absolutely! Silvergirl1 08-31-03 22
 RE: Who is voting for Joe? DoodleBug 08-28-03 11
   RE: Who is voting for Joe? managerr 08-28-03 13
 RE: Who is voting for Joe? smiley 08-28-03 14
   RE: Who is voting for Joe? leogirl_21 08-28-03 15
   RE: Who is voting for Joe? Schnookie Palookie 08-28-03 16
       RE: Who is voting for Joe? Joyful 08-28-03 17
           RE: Who is voting for Joe? wakeraver 08-29-03 18
 So In Summary Swami 08-30-03 20
   Swami! Schnookie Palookie 08-30-03 21
       RE: Swami! Swami 09-01-03 24
 I am. MindaC 09-01-03 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-03, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who is voting for Joe?"
I think we'll see Joe one of the bottom 3 next week. I never have liked him. He's too materialistic. His smile won't get him to the end.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Darylg 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-27-03, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Darylg Click to send private message to Darylg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who is voting for Joe?"
I am betting that Joe is the one out next week. Robert has all the votes as the bad guy and the other guys have a fan base but Joe just made it so far because he was not as boring as others who are now gone.

08-27-03, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who is voting for Joe?"
Joe is one of only three guys that has not been in the bottom three not so sure he will be gone next week either. I understand why the other two (Hank and Robert) are but not Joe.

Someone is voting for this guy.

According to past voting Joe is probably in 2nd place.

08-28-03, 10:24 AM (EST)
4. "Anyone???????"
Anyone voting for Joe? or know anyone who has?

I don't understand how he hasn't been in the bottom three yet.

08-28-03, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anyone???????"
I'm very surprised that he hasn't been in the bottom 3 while Renda keeps ending up there. I'm not crazy about Renda, but I think I like him better than Joe. Like someone said, must be Joe's family doing the voting. Don't forget, he's got wads of cash ... bet he's been passing it around

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-28-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who is voting for Joe?"
I'm thinking it has to do with Laura and Kimberly letting him go virtually unscathed. When you think about it, with the exception of Robert, voters seem to be taking Kim and Laura's words to heart (a prime example is Paul!).....Kim is starting to pick up on the problems with Joe, but has stopped short of saying he should go....Laura has not criticized at all (anyone else thinking Joe and Laura should hook up after this is over?). I think he will make his first bottom 3 appearance this week, but probably won't go for another couple of weeks. He needs to be called out on his grandstanding though....am I the only one who it annoys the heck out of when he pulls something at the very end of his segment like "America, I just want to marry this girl!" Showboating...plain and simple, and it really turns me off this guy.

gopher1956 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-28-03, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gopher1956 Click to send private message to gopher1956 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who is voting for Joe?"
Joe is a nice enough guy. He is so typically NY-Italian that it hurts to watch him. Everything about him is an exaggeration...from the way he dresses to the way he spends..the dates..his feelings toward Lisa....the food...EVERYTHING !!! Lisa has simple tastes..she is elegant and understated...sweet..giggly...shy..precious...she needs to play peek-boo under a blanket with Evan at the beach...share a melting ice cream cone on a warm day with her man....and have him lick the drippy side for her.. like I know sweet Evan would do without even thinking about it...

08-28-03, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who is voting for Joe?"
Well, you know I prefer a manly man, like Hank, for Lisa...but, yeah, I think we're in agreement...not Joe!

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who is voting for Joe?"
He completly annoys me too Happydayz. I think he will end up in the bottom three this week. I think Lisa may be getting tired of him too, she didn't seem that into him this episode. It could have just been the family, but I think he is probably in her bottom two (with Robert being the only one below him.)

08-28-03, 11:38 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Who is voting for Joe?"
Maybe Lisa is finally picking up on what a bs artist he is...I hope. She did kind of sound like she agreed with Kim, about him possibly being there for the competition (competition?...money?....Joe? ya think?)

08-28-03, 01:16 PM (EST)
12. "Absolutely!"
Joe and Laura should hook up. She's always saying "I love you" after his date. Ugh!

08-30-03, 03:57 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Absolutely!"
Exactly! As she said, he had her when he popped open the bottle of Cristol. Also, she could hold her own with that rather boisterous Italian family of his!

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-03, 04:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Absolutely!"

I agree, Schnookie! Laura even called out "You can all me anytime!" I don't know how many people heard it.

I think Laura would really fit in well with his family, too! Who knows - maybe they will hook up after all is said and done. He doesn't stand a chance with Lisa.

Silvergirl

Transportation made possible by Ice Cat creations.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who is voting for Joe?"
Honestly.... I think his family is voting for him. I'm sure you noticed the number of people in his huge Italian family. So there you go.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-28-03, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who is voting for Joe?"
I agree, it must be his humongous family. There are probably only a couple of thousand people calling into this show anyway. So his family and friends will get him through to the next round.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-28-03, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who is voting for Joe?"
Personally I think that part of the show is probably staged....now don't get me wrong....I am sure the person voted off truthfully has the lowest amount of votes. You watch...Hank will probably be in the bottom 3 next week just to stir up the pot. You always want a shock factor...it keeps people glued to the screen. Note that both Evan and Dom who most people think should be the top 3 have made appearances in the bottom 3.

I mean that is the most interesting part of the show. If it was going to be predictable every week then they may as well cut till there is two left and be done with it.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-28-03, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who is voting for Joe?"
I really don't understand why Joe is still in it...

08-28-03, 02:55 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Who is voting for Joe?"
Staged? Smiley, don't go ruining the illusion I have that all this "reality tv" is real

It would be a shocker having Hank in the bottom 3 and next week would be the week to do it after the bad editing they did for Hank's date this past week.

As long as Robert & Joe are in the bottom 3, I'm a happy camper.

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who is voting for Joe?"
Does anyone else agree Joe is kinda creepy looking? I mean looks aren't everything but he is just a little too tan (fake tan at that) and his teeth are just a little to white (sunglasses please!!). He's giving George Hamilton a run for the money!! Also, if the dating pit bulls are going to call out Hank for stuff that goes on in the house, they need to jump on Joe for his total 0 to 60 anger problem shown in full scariness with the talk with Even about Robert's kiss. He went from casually talking to teeth gritting, vein popping weirdness in the blink of an eye. I think Joe should go, even before Robert.

wakeraver 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-29-03, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wakeraver Click to send private message to wakeraver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who is voting for Joe?"
There are ppl who hate Lisa as much as they hate the guys. Those are the ppl voting for Joe, and Robert and Ken, etc. etc. They WANT to see Lisa humiliated. She put herself up for it after failing a "Survivor" audition. It's all hilarious. Keep it up Laura, you're the light of the show! Granted, Joe is a schmuck and he has fat neck rings that look greasy and dirty (no wonder Lisa avoided his neck area while hugging him) but his family has a restaurant to promote, after all, so why NOT go on a reality TV show that leaves him no further behind than he ever was.......

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-03, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "So In Summary"
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-03 AT 07:29 PM (EST)

Nobody here is voting for Joe. Interesting.

IceCat is a Genius

08-30-03, 08:59 PM (EST)
21. "Swami!"
I LOVE your new sigpic. You're now ready for the next Survivor

I saw the other sigs in the Help forum and I also love the one with you inside the shell.

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-03, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Swami!"
*tags Schookie*

Since I forgot to tag you in my summary last week, here is the "official" tag.

I am so stoked for this Survivor, after a couple of seasons of apathy. I figured everyone else was going to hoist the Jolly Roger or put on eye patches, so I went straight for the black pearl look. Classy, no?

So when Robert finally wins CUPID (gee, I hope not) I can jump straight to Survivor with hardly time to sharpen my poison pen!

IceCat is a Genius

MindaC 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-01-03, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MindaC Click to send private message to MindaC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "I am."
I'm voting for Joe because I like him and my sister-in-law likes him as well. He comes off as very genuine about wanting to get married and settle down. The rest I don't think are ready. I really don't like Hank. I mean really. And I think that Evan will be gong soon.

My only qualm about Joe is that Lisa doesn't seem to have any passion for him and that's a shame because you can tell that he has a little freakadeak hiding inside of there.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •