The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Opinion From Sweden !!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

AMT 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-21-04, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMT Click to send private message to AMT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Opinion From Sweden !!!!"
Hi, Iīm a 26 years old girl from Sweden and Iīm watching Paradise Hotel right now. Where we at now is that all old guests are back and making lives sucks for some. And I just have to say: HELLO !!! SHAME ON U. Almost all of you who came back as old guests have made a fool of yourselfs. All I know in Sweden thinks u are a bunch of ASHOLES =)
Grown matureīs: NO I donīt think so. Seek help, u all have problems. Particular: Amy ( I hope u have seen all that we have seen Zack done, PLAYER!!!!!!! And for yourself:GROW UP) Zack (Please seek help, u are so NOT cool, u are a coward, just wait untill i come with 50 of my freinds *just kidding*) Toni (yeah, u are BIG, good for u,but u are SAD, soooo SAD. U think u are above everyone, come down to earth....)Kristin (wow, u are so proud of your self, well, whatever makes u sleep well at night....daaaa) Alex ( Alex Alex, is there anything else to say, BOOM u are out of here.........) Beau (who seemed like a nice guy, Iīm soooo disappointed, all of the above talked about u, and its noooooot good, and still, u are on their side. Well, U donīt seem to have a lot of freinds....to bad for a good looking guy like u, u were, at first, but not at the end of the show UGLY U.....)And the rest of u, u know who u are =) I hope u sleep good at night!!!!

Charla, Tara, Dave and Keith : GO GO GO !!! YOU ALL RULE !!!!!U all played the game better then all the rest, thats why they were so mad at u, they played the game more then all of you, and still didīnt stay......... U guys took at as it was....A GAME..... the others took it personal.........BAAAAAD LOOOOOOOSERS............and - everyone (that has a brain to think with) knows who was "good" and who was "bad".

And I hope one of u has a respond to make, cause I really want to know how your minds work !!!!!

Kisses from SWEDEN...............

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Opinion From Sweden !!!! (and o... missmisty 07-31-04 1
   RE: Opinion From Sweden !!!! (and o... RollDdice 08-02-04 2
   RE: Opinion From Sweden !!!! (and o... charley 08-05-04 4
 RE: Opinion From Sweden !!!! charley 08-05-04 3
 RE: Opinion From Sweden !!!! Zpader_ezz 08-06-04 5
   RE: Opinion From Sweden !!!! charley 08-06-04 6
   True... missmisty 08-09-04 8
 RE: Opinion From Sweden !!!! crazyrhschica08 08-09-04 7
 Opinion From Sweden !!!! laila 08-14-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

missmisty 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-04, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missmisty Click to send private message to missmisty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Opinion From Sweden !!!! (and one from Norway :o)"
I certainly hope people in the US have the same view of things as you have. If not I think more people than "the originals" needs their heads excamined!

I actually had to switch channels because of the way some of the contestants acted. It shocked me to see how "grown up" people can behave!!! I couldn't wait till the end of the show to find out who the winners were, so I looked it up. Reason? If the winners were one from the sad, sad looser-gang I wouldn't have watched the last episodes.

The smart bunch did a fantastic job, and I admire their ability to keep an unaffected mask on when faced with a crowd of bitter, sorryass loosers. My God; have you EVER seen such lolife people??

Lots of hugs!!!

PS: I'll happily be one of your 50 friends! *kidding too*. Truth be told I cant imagine Zack even has that many friends. I hope he and Amy get married, if two people ever deserved eachother it's them...

PPS: Regarding Toni: steroids combined with alcohol is a bad thing, or so I've heard... Besides: remember the "I don't have anything in my life"-crying sceen? She just might be right! (If you count out the big-body-thing of course...)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-02-04, 04:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Opinion From Sweden !!!! (and one from Norway :o)"
So glad you are both enjoying Paradise Hotel. This board was busy last year with discussion about Toni, Amy, Zack and the rest. We were as happy, outraged and annoyed as you two are.

Remember you can search the archives for discussions of the show. We had some fantastic summary writers who did a great job with each episode. Check it out!

charley 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-04, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail charley Click to send private message to charley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Opinion From Sweden !!!! (and one from Norway :o)"
Once again agree with everything you've said.

I was not aware of this forum until today, but will be checking it regularly.

xxxfrom UK

08-05-04, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail charley Click to send private message to charley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Opinion From Sweden !!!!"
Hi Sweden,

I'm in the UK and have only just found this website tonight.

I watched the show earlier this year when I was working in London for a few months and was stuck in a hotel room with nothing else to do but watch some tv.
I really enjoyed the show and it's great to see your letter. Great emotion. Keep it up.

Totally agree with your comments.

xxxx from UK

Zpader_ezz 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zpader_ezz Click to send private message to Zpader_ezz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Opinion From Sweden !!!!"

Im also from sweden!...hallå hallå..=)...I totaly agre with you...but..I also think that Charla is an ashole...she is really "mean" to Dave..but she doesnt know about it...

Om det är nån trevlig från sverige...sök gärna upp mig på min msn...boseoland@hotmail.com

08-06-04, 09:28 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Opinion From Sweden !!!!"
Dave is so in love with her he will take anything she gives him.

You're right she can be really nasty when she wants.

charleyfarley@supalife.com

missmisty 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missmisty Click to send private message to missmisty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "True..."
...I would never let anyone treat me like that, but he's a grown up man and can decide for himself. Obvioulsy he gets something out of the relationship since he keeps it on. Don't know why though!

Still; Charla is smart, no one can argue that fact. And she has never acted in the same retarded way as many of the other contestants.

crazyrhschica08 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail crazyrhschica08 Click to send private message to crazyrhschica08 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Opinion From Sweden !!!!"
Can someone please tell me when paradise hotel comes on!!!!

laila 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-04, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail laila Click to send private message to laila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Opinion From Sweden !!!!"
Two thums up from Norway, sweet brother!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •