The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Cliques""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Missy0617 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-01-03, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Missy0617 Click to send private message to Missy0617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Cliques""
I think that Dave, Charla, Keith, Tara and maybe even Beau should really form their own strong group instead of this measly one they have...I think Tara is playing on both teams. They have more smarts than the rest of them any day. I am so sick of watching Amy Kristin and Toni completely forgetting that there are other people there...what is up with them saying "why did you pick the one that people were going to be upset over" as if there's is anyone that could leave without someone else getting upset. If Dave left Charla would be upset but ofcourse that doesn't matter the the three egotistical self center _itches.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Cliques" Bullie 09-04-03 1
   RE: "Cliques" Katiepops 09-04-03 2
   RE: "Cliques" hatestupidpeople 09-04-03 3
       RE: "Cliques" ukhbkfan 08-11-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bullie 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-03, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bullie Click to send private message to Bullie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Cliques""
Did anyone catch Foni's comment on sitting at the cool people table? Earth to Foni your not in junior high any more. I say the truth will come out and Foni will pull off her wig and show us her testicles.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Katiepops 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-04-03, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Katiepops Click to send private message to Katiepops Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Cliques""
ROFLMAO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I bet those testicles are mighty big...or at least he/she acts like he/she has big balls with her mouth!

It is like a train wreck. I cannot stop watching or b****ing about it, but I will see it through to the end..haft to now! LOL

hatestupidpeople 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-04-03, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hatestupidpeople Click to send private message to hatestupidpeople Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Cliques""
I agree. Was it just me or was ALex getting kinda cool when he and Tara had a thing going on. He is definetly a follower. Look how he voted for Tara over Amy. I think he just likes to get attention. I thought he was toleable then.

ukhbkfan 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ukhbkfan Click to send private message to ukhbkfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Cliques""
im a uk fan and have only recently watched paradise hotel on a satalite channel, and can honestly say it without a doubt the best edited the best arguementive and the most addictive television programme iv seen in years.they deserve a grammy for that show. its got so bad that when or if i miss a episode i get the hump

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •