The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The originals are back!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

brock25 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-12-04, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brock25 Click to send private message to brock25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The originals are back!!"
I'm watching the show here in Ireland and the originals have just come back and boy do they wanna take the newbies down! I looove this show.

What is going to happen? Will the faeces hit the fan?! Zach is like a (retarded) steam train ploughing through everybody on his return.. yo yo bro.. go get 'em - although I do hate him and his arrogance based in his belief that he's "the best looking one, the one in best shape" - build a brige and get over yourself already. You probably work in the stock room in K-Mart.

Knicker-wettingly good stuff this.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The originals are back!! Shortie1 05-13-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Shortie1 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-13-04, 04:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shortie1 Click to send private message to Shortie1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The originals are back!!"
Im watching from the Emerald Isle to and i love the show, i was shaking last nite watching it i can not believe they brought bk the originals its terrible, i wld love to c Keith win because he stood up to the bully-boy tatics of others as for Amy she is sooooo imature, last nite she totally left holly and her click and hung out with all the olders that came back she was in the middle of them like a little hitler... kick her ##### to the kirb for sure leave keith, Carla, Dave and Tara,

Big up to our very own Amanda Byran doing a great job!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •