URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 485
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The originals are back!!"

Posted by brock25 on 05-12-04 at 07:12 PM
I'm watching the show here in Ireland and the originals have just come back and boy do they wanna take the newbies down! I looove this show.

What is going to happen? Will the faeces hit the fan?! Zach is like a (retarded) steam train ploughing through everybody on his return.. yo yo bro.. go get 'em - although I do hate him and his arrogance based in his belief that he's "the best looking one, the one in best shape" - build a brige and get over yourself already. You probably work in the stock room in K-Mart.

Knicker-wettingly good stuff this.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The originals are back!!"
Posted by Shortie1 on 05-13-04 at 04:43 AM
Im watching from the Emerald Isle to and i love the show, i was shaking last nite watching it i can not believe they brought bk the originals its terrible, i wld love to c Keith win because he stood up to the bully-boy tatics of others as for Amy she is sooooo imature, last nite she totally left holly and her click and hung out with all the olders that came back she was in the middle of them like a little hitler... kick her ##### to the kirb for sure leave keith, Carla, Dave and Tara,

Big up to our very own Amanda Byran doing a great job!!