The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Yey Keith & Tara!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

peachesxxx 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-29-04, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail peachesxxx Click to send private message to peachesxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Yey Keith & Tara!!!"
Hey!
Jus finished watchin the last episode last nite in LONDON baby!!! All i can say is that my predictions were right and I couldnt be happier!! It was about time someone like Keith came in and shook everyone up and got things going!!!

Tara did well aswell as charla and even Dave got my sympathy vote in the end!! as for the rest they were 'ALL DEFINITELY CHARACTERS' in their own right! and NO-ONE was innocent!! At the end of the day it was a GAME, and like it or not keith, tara , dave and charla played the game the best!!

Im sure once ALL THE GUESTs have seen the playback footage, all those 'originals' may be a lot more quiet ans they were not much better when it came to bitching, backstabbing, etc!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Yey Keith & Tara!!! sarza 04-29-04 1
   RE: Yey Keith & Tara!!! peachesxxx 04-29-04 2
       RE: Yey Keith & Tara!!! sarza 04-29-04 3
           RE: Yey Keith & Tara!!! Anon UK fan 04-30-04 4
               RE: Yey Keith & Tara!!! peachesxxx 05-04-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sarza 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sarza Click to send private message to sarza Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Yey Keith & Tara!!!"
i just watched the last eposide from uk 2 last night, so gutted it was over. keith was sooo sweet last night giving tara half then the both of them taking everyone to las vegas. as for charla can u believe she didnt split her money with dave lol. im gonna miss it, big time!!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-29-04, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail peachesxxx Click to send private message to peachesxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Yey Keith & Tara!!!"
i know tel me about it!!! i was sooooooooooo addicted its unbelievable..dont know wot to do now!!!

sarza 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sarza Click to send private message to sarza Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Yey Keith & Tara!!!"
i sooo hope uk will show a second series although i doubt it will be as good. i dont really know what the ratings were like over here,whether it was big enough for channel5 show again. FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!

Anon UK fan 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-04, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Anon%20UK%20fan Click to send private message to Anon%20UK%20fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Yey Keith & Tara!!!"
I agree! I was totally addicted, even though I normally hate reality TV shows! Keith and Tara were the perfect winners, and I'm glad Charla won too. Felt sorry for Dave, though, not getting any money.

The "originals" were just awful, I hated them and am relieved none of them won, such angry, vindictive and unpleasant people! So what if Charla didn't swim and cried a lot - they were all so mean to her. Keith and Tara are so sweet and made a lovely couple. All the best to them.

05-04-04, 11:13 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Yey Keith & Tara!!!"
hey!!

does neone know if there is an update programme, like what happened to everyone after the show???!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •