URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 472
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Yey Keith & Tara!!!"

Posted by peachesxxx on 04-29-04 at 08:02 AM
Hey!
Jus finished watchin the last episode last nite in LONDON baby!!! All i can say is that my predictions were right and I couldnt be happier!! It was about time someone like Keith came in and shook everyone up and got things going!!!

Tara did well aswell as charla and even Dave got my sympathy vote in the end!! as for the rest they were 'ALL DEFINITELY CHARACTERS' in their own right! and NO-ONE was innocent!! At the end of the day it was a GAME, and like it or not keith, tara , dave and charla played the game the best!!

Im sure once ALL THE GUESTs have seen the playback footage, all those 'originals' may be a lot more quiet ans they were not much better when it came to bitching, backstabbing, etc!!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Yey Keith & Tara!!!"
Posted by sarza on 04-29-04 at 11:44 AM
i just watched the last eposide from uk 2 last night, so gutted it was over. keith was sooo sweet last night giving tara half then the both of them taking everyone to las vegas. as for charla can u believe she didnt split her money with dave lol. im gonna miss it, big time!!!

Posted by peachesxxx on 04-29-04 at 11:47 AM
i know tel me about it!!! i was sooooooooooo addicted its unbelievable..dont know wot to do now!!!

Posted by sarza on 04-29-04 at 12:05 PM
i sooo hope uk will show a second series although i doubt it will be as good. i dont really know what the ratings were like over here,whether it was big enough for channel5 show again. FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!

Posted by Anon UK fan on 04-30-04 at 08:39 AM
I agree! I was totally addicted, even though I normally hate reality TV shows! Keith and Tara were the perfect winners, and I'm glad Charla won too. Felt sorry for Dave, though, not getting any money.

The "originals" were just awful, I hated them and am relieved none of them won, such angry, vindictive and unpleasant people! So what if Charla didn't swim and cried a lot - they were all so mean to her. Keith and Tara are so sweet and made a lovely couple. All the best to them.

Posted by peachesxxx on 05-04-04 at 11:13 AM
hey!!

does neone know if there is an update programme, like what happened to everyone after the show???!!!!!