The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and Dave!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bubblez87 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-28-04, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bubblez87 Click to send private message to Bubblez87 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and Dave!"
I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and Dave! I want them 4 gone. the people i love is Amy and Zack i think they are so cute.. and anyone of you that say Charla, keith, Tara and Dave should win... well you must be the boringest people ever cos none of them can have fun... Charla doesnt even go in the water as she might mess up her make up... I MEAN GET A LIFE!!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and ... Bebo 04-28-04 1
 RE: I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and ... Lethan 04-28-04 2
 RE: I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and ... djivete 04-30-04 3
   RE: I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and ... Heiwa 05-11-04 4
       RE: I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and ... brock25 05-12-04 5
           RE: I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and ... MDiesel 05-12-04 6
       RE: I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and ... katinka 07-16-04 7
 RE: I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and ... rp 02-25-05 8
 RE: I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and ... lhizz 08-04-05 9
 RE: I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and ... cprinc 02-21-06 10
   RE: I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and ... ChadB 06-10-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-04, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and Dave!"
Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to read the Community Guidelines (there's a link at the top of the page), particularly the sections on how to treat other posters. Bashing other posters is against the rules here.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lethan 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lethan Click to send private message to Lethan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and Dave!"
i understand why ppl would hate dave (weirdo), tara( hoe), charla ( boring)...but why would u hate keith? i believe he did the right thing and what did he get? trash insults from foul mouthed brats like amy and her "im so perfect" zack. I HOPE amy comes by these forums and see how @#@$K $@ everyone (well almost) thinks she is. that would be hilarious.. :O

djivete 8 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-04, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djivete Click to send private message to djivete Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and Dave!"
Your name isn't purhaps Amy or Zack is it??? lol. You are probably the only one in this forum that hates these 4 individuals. The worst of it is that you hate them because they didn't have any fun! And you think the rest of us are lame?? They played the game and in my opinion they played it really well; since they were "the last ones left standing"; and they deserved to be.

Heiwa 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Heiwa Click to send private message to Heiwa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and Dave!"
I can't say thati hate those 4...hates goingtoo far... but Charla is just a real B!%*#, she basically brain washed Dave so that he would back her all tha time whilst reassuring him that he was "a true friend" and crap like that. Then theres that time with Pandoras box where she admitted that she felt uncomfortable with Dave touching her and really shattering things that would absolutely tear him inside.... now i would be able to hate someone for doing that.

brock25 7 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brock25 Click to send private message to brock25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and Dave!"
Charla is smart and calculating though and if we judge her on the ethos of the show (i.e. playing a game) then she's good! She is horrendously boring though... yawn yawn yawn... go boil your head or something..

Tara is great! Back-stabbing, calculating, "man-iser" ... grr.. what every self-assured Diva should be on a show like this! I loved it when she'd been frolicking around with Alex in bed and after voting him off and sitting on her bed she says into the camera "hmm, Alex you cheated and lied so your a** is outta here". Tee hee... that kind of behaviour will win the game.

Dave is clever is his playing of the game but he fell from the top of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Keith - go baby, you are fine fine fine... hmmm

MDiesel 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDiesel Click to send private message to MDiesel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and Dave!"
Don't B Haterzzz!!!! Come on ... all American TV realty Shows it is always a game and @ the end of the game there is always a large chunk of $$$CASH$$$.

The O-riginals are total sore losers b'cause they didn't make it in. They just bloody clicked when it is was getting really serious. The only person who really knew it was a game was Keith!!!! He knew it from the get-go when he walked through the doors .....

The one person whom I don't like is Andon. What a BLUEZZZZ character!!!!! He just got pissed b'cause he was the first person to get booted out (maybe the 2nd)!!! Don't know, don't really care!!!!

Carla, Keith, Tara and Dave were the only smart people to play the game and I am glad they won!!!! Well only Carla and Keith!!!

katinka 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-04, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katinka Click to send private message to katinka Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and Dave!"
charla didn't brainwash dave. and i hope he felt like dirt cause of what charla said!!! for f***'s sake if you found someone repulsive you wouldn't want them touching you or even being near you would you.
i think charla is a mad ##### and im glad she kept the money

rp 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rp Click to send private message to rp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and Dave!"
bulls**t, amy and the rest of them dont know how to have fun either, how pathetic did they all look, they acted as if they were still in school making threats that they couldnt back up cause after all they did LOSE! and bullying other people cause they werent being good friends, its a game dont enter it if u dont want to be competitive, so anyone that thinks that these people are fun better have a reality check unless they are as pathetic as the rest of them!!!!

also dont tell methat zack and amy are still together he couldnt stand her also i bet that none of them still keep in contact.

lhizz 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-05, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lhizz Click to send private message to lhizz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and Dave!"
Hello there,

Okay, you don't like Charla,Dave, Tara and Keith coz you think they're boring...well, let me tell you something, if you've been put in the same situation and almost everyone's is ridiculing and insulting you all the time...could you imagine getting out of the door and still face those same person? Well Dave, Charla, Keith and Tara did. so i think they don't just deserve to win but also respect. And besides what's nice about Amy and Zack anyway? Do you really think Zack likes Amy that much...he even says nasty things about her at first and he's been flirting and kissing and touching some other female guests in paradise.What's so nice about that? He's just a cute guy....nothing more. And Amy, she's not even attractive at all.

cprinc 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-06, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cprinc Click to send private message to cprinc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and Dave!"
Toni? Amy??? is that you???

ChadB 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-10-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChadB Click to send private message to ChadB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I Hate Charla, keith, Tara and Dave!"
>Toni? Amy??? is that you???
>

I'm betting it was amy, and I'll bet that post pisses her off now that Zack has dumped her.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •