The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TARA & KEITH, A COUPLE??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jenoc99 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-05-05, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenoc99 Click to send private message to Jenoc99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TARA & KEITH, A COUPLE??"
Does anyone know if Tara and Keith are a couple? They were so sweet together on the show!
Jen
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TARA & KEITH, A COUPLE?? MauriAnne 09-05-05 1
   RE: TARA & KEITH, A COUPLE?? ZackPrInCeSz 02-20-06 3
 RE: TARA & KEITH, A COUPLE?? Chelle Lynn 09-06-05 2
   RE: TARA & KEITH, A COUPLE?? ChadB 06-10-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MauriAnne 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-05-05, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MauriAnne Click to send private message to MauriAnne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TARA & KEITH, A COUPLE??"

They're not together. On the reruns this weekend, they said they stayed together for about 2 months after the show and then broke up.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ZackPrInCeSz 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-06, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZackPrInCeSz Click to send private message to ZackPrInCeSz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TARA & KEITH, A COUPLE??"
ewwwwwwwww tara lookz like a man with her lipz and keith lookz like my #####
i hate dem do much

Chelle Lynn 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chelle%20Lynn Click to send private message to Chelle%20Lynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TARA & KEITH, A COUPLE??"
No they are not..thank God. He was so hot and she was so Not, she was kind of dumb. She has a nice ##### and firm body but her nose had it's own zip code and where are her breast. Sorry to be mean but the truth is sometimes ugly.

ChadB 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-10-06, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChadB Click to send private message to ChadB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TARA & KEITH, A COUPLE??"
In an interview with Tara, they got a 6 month lease on an apartment or something after the show. They split up after that lease ended. She said it was not an emotional split, they care for each other, but an intellectual one, that they have different goals.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •