The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Meeting Keith"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kimberley 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-07-04, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kimberley Click to send private message to Kimberley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Meeting Keith"
I just wanted to let you all know that I met Keith last week! I saw him out in LA and went up to him. He was extremely nice and let me get a picture with him! Scott was there too and we took a picture with him as well!

Just wanted to share!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Meeting Keith Chrissy gal 04-08-04 1
   RE: Meeting Keith Kimberley 04-08-04 2
 RE: Meeting Keith eirina 04-08-04 3
   RE: Meeting Keith Chrissy gal 04-08-04 4
 RE: Meeting Keith Anon UK fan 04-30-04 5
   RE: Meeting Keith FergieGurl 05-03-04 6
 RE: Meeting Keith Lazza 05-03-04 7
   RE: Meeting Keith Chrissy gal 05-04-04 8
 RE: Meeting Keith djivete 05-04-04 9
 RE: Meeting Keith peachesxxx 05-04-04 10
   RE: Meeting Keith NattyNZ 05-12-04 11
       RE: Meeting Keith brock25 05-12-04 12
 RE: Meeting Keith mrose 05-29-06 13
 RE: Meeting Keith melissa916 05-29-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-08-04, 03:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Meeting Keith"
You are a very lucky girl Kimberley! You should post the pictures.

So, Tara wasn't with Keith? I thought they made a really cute couple, but wouldn't be surprised if it didn't last.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Kimberley 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kimberley Click to send private message to Kimberley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Meeting Keith"
Hi,
Yes, I was very lucky! I asked him about Tara and he said they dated for a while. I guess him and Scott are out in LA trying to get jobs. I wish them the best of luck! Keith was so nice. I was really wanting to ask him more about the show but thought he must be sick of talking about it!

eirina 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eirina Click to send private message to eirina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Meeting Keith"
hi
my name is irena i am from isreal
i show the show here and i loved it
i hope that u can tell me everything about ph
thanks irena

04-08-04, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Meeting Keith"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-04 AT 08:45 PM (EST)

Hi Irene, welcome to Survivor Blows - Paradise Hotel Forum!

Angelfood posted a listing of all the episode recaps that were written when Paradise Hotel was airing in the U.S. Here is the link:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID48/450.shtml

We hate to spoil any future episodes for anyone who is watching week to week, but love to add our comments about episodes that you have already seen.

Anon UK fan 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-04, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Anon%20UK%20fan Click to send private message to Anon%20UK%20fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Meeting Keith"
Wow, lucky you, Keith is lovely and sweet, I'm so glad he won. Is he still with Tara? They made such a perfect couple. Why was Scott with him?

FergieGurl 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-04, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FergieGurl Click to send private message to FergieGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Meeting Keith"
I HATE KEITH BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! KEITH
GO AMY! P.S I'M FROM AUSSIE WHO WON

Lazza 7 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-04, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lazza Click to send private message to Lazza Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Meeting Keith"
Hey guys sorry to probably backtrack a mile here but Keith was on Temptation Island a while back wasn't he?? Just curious.. I swear I've seen him before.... and it sure as hell wasn't in Australia!!!

Ciao

05-04-04, 04:37 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Meeting Keith"
When he first appeared on Paradise Hotel, I thought he looked really familiar. My guess was Temptation Island. I looked at the pictures of the guys on that show and couldn't find Keith. I also looked on websites for other shows and still couldn't find him. The only thing I found was that he was a model for Abercrombie and Fitch. Maybe I saw his picture at the local mall??

djivete 8 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djivete Click to send private message to djivete Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Meeting Keith"
Lucky you; I wish I could meet some of the people from Paradise Hotel; most especially Keith. I liked him the minute he walked onto the show; he just seemed so genuinely nice. I wouldn't mind meeting Amy and Zack as well; just to tell them exactly what I think of them - definitely nothing good. lol. Guess they won't be travelling anywhere near Botswana anytime soon.

peachesxxx 5 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-04, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail peachesxxx Click to send private message to peachesxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Meeting Keith"
oh wow!!!! where did u see them????

NattyNZ 5 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NattyNZ Click to send private message to NattyNZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Meeting Keith"
Grrrrwwwwwlll!!!!!!!!!! I would love to meet Keith. While his eyes are just a tad too close together I think he is hot tamale. Ya ha.

Wow that would be so cool to meet one of them - not much chance of that in NZ but you never know where they could be travelling to huh? I loved him the second he got there asking Zack to show him around and then bouncing him first round. Meow. He's the man and even Amy yelling pointing PMS-ing in his face didnt get him fired up.

brock25 7 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brock25 Click to send private message to brock25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Meeting Keith"
I would pay for his ticket to Ireland if he'd come over and see (s***) me

He is finger-looking good!! Yummy yum yum!! I know what you mean Natty though, he is gorgeous but there was just something a bit odd about his eyes. A tad close together yeah. Wouldn't kick him out of bed for .. ehm.. doing anything really.. grrrr

But go Keith - you show that back-end-of-a-bus-faced Amy that she's nothing more than a spoilt little sausage with a bikini on! She probably met that testosterone-raging dufus Zach at Retards Anonyomous.. can't stand him and his arrogance.

mrose 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-06, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrose Click to send private message to mrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Meeting Keith"
omg..Keith is hot..I want a copy..please send to my addy..lol
sexymrb@yahoo.com....and the mrb is not a male name..lmao...thnx

melissa916 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-06, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melissa916 Click to send private message to melissa916 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Meeting Keith"
I'd do him!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •