URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 459
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Meeting Keith"

Posted by Kimberley on 04-07-04 at 06:24 PM
I just wanted to let you all know that I met Keith last week! I saw him out in LA and went up to him. He was extremely nice and let me get a picture with him! Scott was there too and we took a picture with him as well!

Just wanted to share!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Meeting Keith"
Posted by Chrissy gal on 04-08-04 at 03:56 AM
You are a very lucky girl Kimberley! You should post the pictures.

So, Tara wasn't with Keith? I thought they made a really cute couple, but wouldn't be surprised if it didn't last.

Posted by Kimberley on 04-08-04 at 08:22 AM
Hi,
Yes, I was very lucky! I asked him about Tara and he said they dated for a while. I guess him and Scott are out in LA trying to get jobs. I wish them the best of luck! Keith was so nice. I was really wanting to ask him more about the show but thought he must be sick of talking about it!

Posted by eirina on 04-08-04 at 02:11 PM
hi
my name is irena i am from isreal
i show the show here and i loved it
i hope that u can tell me everything about ph
thanks irena

Posted by Chrissy gal on 04-08-04 at 08:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-04 AT 08:45 PM (EST)

Hi Irene, welcome to Survivor Blows - Paradise Hotel Forum!

Angelfood posted a listing of all the episode recaps that were written when Paradise Hotel was airing in the U.S. Here is the link:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID48/450.shtml

We hate to spoil any future episodes for anyone who is watching week to week, but love to add our comments about episodes that you have already seen.

Posted by Anon UK fan on 04-30-04 at 08:31 AM
Wow, lucky you, Keith is lovely and sweet, I'm so glad he won. Is he still with Tara? They made such a perfect couple. Why was Scott with him?

Posted by FergieGurl on 05-03-04 at 08:02 PM
I HATE KEITH BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! KEITH
GO AMY! P.S I'M FROM AUSSIE WHO WON

Posted by Lazza on 05-03-04 at 10:21 PM
Hey guys sorry to probably backtrack a mile here but Keith was on Temptation Island a while back wasn't he?? Just curious.. I swear I've seen him before.... and it sure as hell wasn't in Australia!!!

Ciao

Posted by Chrissy gal on 05-04-04 at 04:37 AM
When he first appeared on Paradise Hotel, I thought he looked really familiar. My guess was Temptation Island. I looked at the pictures of the guys on that show and couldn't find Keith. I also looked on websites for other shows and still couldn't find him. The only thing I found was that he was a model for Abercrombie and Fitch. Maybe I saw his picture at the local mall??

Posted by djivete on 05-04-04 at 10:34 AM
Lucky you; I wish I could meet some of the people from Paradise Hotel; most especially Keith. I liked him the minute he walked onto the show; he just seemed so genuinely nice. I wouldn't mind meeting Amy and Zack as well; just to tell them exactly what I think of them - definitely nothing good. lol. Guess they won't be travelling anywhere near Botswana anytime soon.

Posted by peachesxxx on 05-04-04 at 11:19 AM
oh wow!!!! where did u see them????

Posted by NattyNZ on 05-12-04 at 07:48 AM
Grrrrwwwwwlll!!!!!!!!!! I would love to meet Keith. While his eyes are just a tad too close together I think he is hot tamale. Ya ha.

Wow that would be so cool to meet one of them - not much chance of that in NZ but you never know where they could be travelling to huh? I loved him the second he got there asking Zack to show him around and then bouncing him first round. Meow. He's the man and even Amy yelling pointing PMS-ing in his face didnt get him fired up.

Posted by brock25 on 05-12-04 at 07:03 PM
I would pay for his ticket to Ireland if he'd come over and see (s***) me

He is finger-looking good!! Yummy yum yum!! I know what you mean Natty though, he is gorgeous but there was just something a bit odd about his eyes. A tad close together yeah. Wouldn't kick him out of bed for .. ehm.. doing anything really.. grrrr

But go Keith - you show that back-end-of-a-bus-faced Amy that she's nothing more than a spoilt little sausage with a bikini on! She probably met that testosterone-raging dufus Zach at Retards Anonyomous.. can't stand him and his arrogance.

Posted by mrose on 05-29-06 at 00:07 AM
omg..Keith is hot..I want a copy..please send to my addy..lol
sexymrb@yahoo.com....and the mrb is not a male name..lmao...thnx

Posted by melissa916 on 05-29-06 at 02:54 PM
I'd do him!