The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where do they get these people?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Choti 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-05-04, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Choti Click to send private message to Choti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where do they get these people?"
Seriously - do you have to fail an IQ test or something to get on this show?
I'm watching in Oz & we seem to be far behind the rest of the world- Toni just got booted out - thank God (nice sweat stained jumpsuit) - last night. I can't believe she's actually been on other reality shows - what a nutter. And Beau seem to have a shorter memory than my goldfish. The originals were being terrible to him a couple of weeks ago pre Z-day & suddenly he's Amy's noble defender.& even Dave who apparently thinks he's some sort of superbrain turns speechless as soon as anyone says anything personal to him. Am delighted with keith tho, who is actually playing the game & making a difference unlike Tara who had the chance but ended up being all mouth & no trousers.
Anyway am really enjoying reading all the old msgs from last years US viewers - am glad to know I'm not the only one strangely fascinated by it!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where do they get these people? fran 04-06-04 1
   RE: Where do they get these people? RollDdice 04-21-04 2
       RE: Where do they get these people? djivete 04-30-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fran 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fran Click to send private message to fran Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where do they get these people?"
>I like you am watching from abroad (Scotland) and I too am amazed at the stupidity of some of these people. Have they forgotten that we ( big sisters) are watching them. Or is the editing of the show very clever - No I don'tthink so either. Anyway, it is good to peak in & see how the Ken & Barbie set live!!!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-04, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Where do they get these people?"
I think the casting agents cruise the malls looking for these self-centered goofballs.

We in the U.S. are torn -- we're thrilled that the rest of the world has the chance to laugh at Parasite Hotel, but we're afraid that you will judge Americans by these lunatics.

Here's a link to one of our discussion threads. (My humble summary is in there as well!)

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID48/314.shtml

Your Official Croupier at the Pair-Of-Dice Hotel

djivete 8 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-04, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djivete Click to send private message to djivete Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Where do they get these people?"
If we had to judge the American's from what we see on the reality shows then the Jerry Springer show would be a lot more damaging; now there are some really strange in-breds that well; I would never care to meet. lol. But honestly; we sometimes do tend to perseive you guys as being a little arrogant and full of the proverbial S...; probably only when these reality shows get aired. But luckily for you guys I'm quite positive that every country in the world has there very own; arrogant full of you know what; people.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •