The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"You are acting like them!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Faith4U2004 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Faith4U2004 Click to send private message to Faith4U2004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"You are acting like them!"
I thot this was about thing to do with Paradise hotel and not haw some one spells rong or didn't pute this or that there because realy that is some thing Toni or Amy would do,that is a meen thing to do cus haw do you know if maybe thay didn't go back and check what thay wrote befor thay posted the messag.

And agin its just not nice at all to do that to some one you realy don't know and like I sed thats something that Toni or Amy would do to someone (Maybe you are one of them or friends with them some haw).

If you (to the one's read my post messages)don't like the way I write then don't go and read them and also post it that I don't know haw to write at least keep it to your self insted of putting a post message about it for every one to read and maybe rant on (and not nice eather)me about it to.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: You are acting like them! mtopaz 10-02-03 1
 RE: What the Hell!!!! So_Opinionated 10-02-03 2
   RE: What the Hell!!!! Terev 10-02-03 3
       RE: What the Hell!!!! So_Opinionated 10-02-03 4
 At least try CantStandToLook 10-02-03 5
 Locking Bebo 10-02-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-02-03, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: You are acting like them!"
Faith - you will serve yourself well to go out and buy a cheap paperback dictionary. You can probably get one for about $5. Really and truly, people will never take you seriously, nor will you ever go far, if you can't spell or write any better than this. It may hurt your feelings, but it's the truth. Life is hard, those who are uneducated or barely literate rarely succeed.

So_Opinionated 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 04:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail So_Opinionated Click to send private message to So_Opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What the Hell!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-03 AT 04:41 AM (EST)

I'm sorry Faith4U2004, I have no idea what your post says. In order for you to really make a stand against those who rag on iliteracy we have to be able to half way understand your message. If you purposely misspelled words and used poor grammer I would ask that you repost to make a clear concise point that can be respected. If the post was made with the errors unknowingly, I can only strongly state that it is never too late to enhance your education.

***This is not stated to make fun but to really assist you if needed***

Terev 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 05:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Terev Click to send private message to Terev Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What the Hell!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-03 AT 05:10 AM (EST)

So...

You mispelled mispelled.

(all in fun)

((and grammar))

So_Opinionated 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 05:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail So_Opinionated Click to send private message to So_Opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What the Hell!!!!"
And I too have learned. Although grammar was mispelled in error.. Misspelled was truly mispelled ;)

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-03, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "At least try"
Ignorance is not an excuse, lack of education could be but at least try to write in a manner that people can understand. I dont think it's fair to bash you because you can't spell but to tell you that you should make an effort to try or go to learning center and educated is just being honest. Like everyone else has mentioned already, no one will respect anything you write if they can't read it.

A 2003 RolldDice Original

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-03, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Locking"
Faith, people would have a better idea about who you're referring to if you replied to that post, instead of starting a new thread. Please refer to the Guidelines for more information.

I'm locking this thread, since it's not talking about PHo.

Fighting for evil (and neat forums) since 2002

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •