URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 395
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"You are acting like them!"

Posted by Faith4U2004 on 10-02-03 at 02:13 AM
I thot this was about thing to do with Paradise hotel and not haw some one spells rong or didn't pute this or that there because realy that is some thing Toni or Amy would do,that is a meen thing to do cus haw do you know if maybe thay didn't go back and check what thay wrote befor thay posted the messag.

And agin its just not nice at all to do that to some one you realy don't know and like I sed thats something that Toni or Amy would do to someone (Maybe you are one of them or friends with them some haw).

If you (to the one's read my post messages)don't like the way I write then don't go and read them and also post it that I don't know haw to write at least keep it to your self insted of putting a post message about it for every one to read and maybe rant on (and not nice eather)me about it to.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: You are acting like them!"
Posted by mtopaz on 10-02-03 at 02:47 AM
Faith - you will serve yourself well to go out and buy a cheap paperback dictionary. You can probably get one for about $5. Really and truly, people will never take you seriously, nor will you ever go far, if you can't spell or write any better than this. It may hurt your feelings, but it's the truth. Life is hard, those who are uneducated or barely literate rarely succeed.

"RE: What the Hell!!!!"
Posted by So_Opinionated on 10-02-03 at 04:38 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-03 AT 04:41 AM (EST)

I'm sorry Faith4U2004, I have no idea what your post says. In order for you to really make a stand against those who rag on iliteracy we have to be able to half way understand your message. If you purposely misspelled words and used poor grammer I would ask that you repost to make a clear concise point that can be respected. If the post was made with the errors unknowingly, I can only strongly state that it is never too late to enhance your education.

***This is not stated to make fun but to really assist you if needed***

Posted by Terev on 10-02-03 at 05:09 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-03 AT 05:10 AM (EST)

So...

You mispelled mispelled.

(all in fun)

((and grammar))

Posted by So_Opinionated on 10-02-03 at 05:40 AM
And I too have learned. Although grammar was mispelled in error.. Misspelled was truly mispelled ;)

"At least try"
Posted by CantStandToLook on 10-02-03 at 07:57 AM
Ignorance is not an excuse, lack of education could be but at least try to write in a manner that people can understand. I dont think it's fair to bash you because you can't spell but to tell you that you should make an effort to try or go to learning center and educated is just being honest. Like everyone else has mentioned already, no one will respect anything you write if they can't read it.

A 2003 RolldDice Original

"Locking"
Posted by Bebo on 10-02-03 at 08:15 AM
Faith, people would have a better idea about who you're referring to if you replied to that post, instead of starting a new thread. Please refer to the Guidelines for more information.

I'm locking this thread, since it's not talking about PHo.

Fighting for evil (and neat forums) since 2002