The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Producer Tricks. AKA seeing through the veil"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

shaggy 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-18-03, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shaggy Click to send private message to shaggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Producer Tricks. AKA seeing through the veil"
I can't stand the originals, BUT I think careful observation of what has happened shows a clear indication that the producers are setting us up for a show-down. I am sure that showdown will be Amy versus someone. Let me explain how I see it.

On Monday I feel like the producers made sure they could keep at least one of the Barbies. If, by some strange twist, Amy or Charla had been kicked off, then the producers would have just said their greatest rival will be kicked off. But since it wasn't a Barbie, their friend was kicked off. On Wednesday, if Tom had picked an original, the producers would have just let the two of them walk off. They seemed to have planned ahead that if a Barbie were chosen by Tom, then the "twist" would come into play.

I know some people will disagree, but that is how I see it. And if Lamy does win, I will be forever upset.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Producer Tricks. AKA seeing thr... Dakota 09-18-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-03, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Producer Tricks. AKA seeing through the veil"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-03 AT 08:51 PM (EST)

There's been lots of discussion, and a lot of agreement over the producers manipulating the show every step of the way. Frankly, that's what I DON'T like about the show. These people aren't really competing in any way -- most of the time the roommate selection was dominated by one person's choice. I'd rather see some form of game plan, some consistency and some kind of real competition. Ironically, in spite of the fact that the guests control very little, while the producers control almost everything, they get mad at each other. I wonder if they even recognized that when they got home.

I also agree that most likely the final showdown will be Acmy versus someone. I doubt the FOXies even know who that will be yet.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •