URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 323
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Producer Tricks. AKA seeing through the veil"

Posted by shaggy on 09-18-03 at 06:47 PM
I can't stand the originals, BUT I think careful observation of what has happened shows a clear indication that the producers are setting us up for a show-down. I am sure that showdown will be Amy versus someone. Let me explain how I see it.

On Monday I feel like the producers made sure they could keep at least one of the Barbies. If, by some strange twist, Amy or Charla had been kicked off, then the producers would have just said their greatest rival will be kicked off. But since it wasn't a Barbie, their friend was kicked off. On Wednesday, if Tom had picked an original, the producers would have just let the two of them walk off. They seemed to have planned ahead that if a Barbie were chosen by Tom, then the "twist" would come into play.

I know some people will disagree, but that is how I see it. And if Lamy does win, I will be forever upset.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Producer Tricks. AKA seeing through the veil"
Posted by Dakota on 09-18-03 at 08:50 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-03 AT 08:51 PM (EST)

There's been lots of discussion, and a lot of agreement over the producers manipulating the show every step of the way. Frankly, that's what I DON'T like about the show. These people aren't really competing in any way -- most of the time the roommate selection was dominated by one person's choice. I'd rather see some form of game plan, some consistency and some kind of real competition. Ironically, in spite of the fact that the guests control very little, while the producers control almost everything, they get mad at each other. I wonder if they even recognized that when they got home.

I also agree that most likely the final showdown will be Acmy versus someone. I doubt the FOXies even know who that will be yet.