The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Name the two things that bugged you the most about last night's show!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

RealityTVGeek 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-11-03, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityTVGeek Click to send private message to RealityTVGeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Name the two things that bugged you the most about last night's show!"
This was a tough one!!! But here are my picks:

1. Due to editing, it was made to look as if by picking Scott, Charla had kicked off Melanie (in one of the first episodes), especially with Amy's comment: "I'm so pissed you had to go home and Charla got to stay." If you watched the show from the beginning like the rest of us losers, you will remember that Melanie picked (I think)Zack and he chose the other person (either Amy or Kristin?) and sent Melanie home. So actually, it was Amy's "boyfriend" (I use this word in the 7th grade sense) who sent Melanie home. At any rate, Charla had nothing directly to do with Melanie going home.

2. Beau said he picked Amy because she was his "best friend's girlfriend". Hold the phone! Zack is Beau's BEST FRIEND? Lordy, I would hate to see the sorry lineup that Beau calls his friends. Not only is this someone he has known less than a month, but his so-called "best friend" was plotting to get him off. How dumb can you be???

As a side note, I think that Beau is either a cokehead or has ADHD, which is exacerbated by the excessive drinking that they are all doing. If you'll notice his actions, he is always fidgeting, monkeying with something. He never sits still. ARGH, I just can't stand him any way you slice it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Name the two things that bugged... Dakota 09-11-03 1
   RE: Name the two things that bugged... EnglProf 09-11-03 2
       RE: Name the two things that bugged... DESTINYx69 09-12-03 8
 RE: Name the two things that bugged... managerr 09-11-03 3
   Desiree's "retarded" comment BluestBayou 09-12-03 4
       RE: Desiree's "retarded" comment sbeck 09-12-03 7
       RE: Desiree's "retarded" comment LoftStory 09-13-03 12
 RE: Name the two things that bugged... ReeSha 09-12-03 5
   RE: Name the two things that bugged... lovethisreality 09-12-03 10
       RE: Name the two things that bugged... sbeck 09-12-03 11
 blech jkokoj 09-12-03 6
 RE: Name the two things that bugged... lovethisreality 09-12-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-11-03, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Name the two things that bugged you the most about last night's show!"
1. THE PLAN: BoBo and Desperee obviously picking fights with Dave to do Acmy's dirty work -- make their lives miserable. Very contrived. Little people, little minds, totally sheer beligerence for Acmy's sake.

2. Scott and Holly's argument -- Holly should have beamed Scotti right out of the bed.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-11-03, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Name the two things that bugged you the most about last night's show!"
What bugged me the most?

The fact that LAmy didn't KILL HERSELF when she hit the bottom of the pool with her head. Where's Karma when you need it most??

DESTINYx69 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-12-03, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DESTINYx69 Click to send private message to DESTINYx69 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Name the two things that bugged you the most about last night's show!"
EnglProf thats funny....When that happen i could not stop laughing .... HA HA!!!!

But the thing that bugged me the most was:

#2 Holly was talking all kind of mad S#%T about Tara. I think when there are all around Zany Amy they all have to be Meanies ..for some reason or another .I think that Scott is feeling sorry for her cause hes going to vote her off and thats why hes doing all of this..ha ha
& when Desiree & Tom were acting like if there really have a say in who goes anyways after Dave Charla Tara and Keith are gone there going to be next.
#1 When they were all at Pandoras Box and the question came up that Tara said that Amy was Jealous of her.
I cant belive that Tara didnt speak-up thats what really bothered me i would of socked her (Zany AMy ) ooohhh that gets me so mad
But does she think she has more then Tara will ever have...Is she talking about her little Wacky Zacky...I think she got a concussion and she doesnt know where shes at any more...Poor Zany Amy thing she really believes that...3

Dest...

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-11-03, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Name the two things that bugged you the most about last night's show!"
Actually what bugged me the most was how much old footage we've seen in this show! How about showing new material? Most of us remember who said what and who lied by now, you don't have to show us every single time.

BluestBayou 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-12-03, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BluestBayou Click to send private message to BluestBayou Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Desiree's "retarded" comment"
FIRST OFF: EngProf...you are too funny! I so tought about the karma thing too, when LAmy hit her freakin' head! Damn I wish she would have cracked that sucker open.

Okay folks, back to the original discussion at hand: The thing that bugged ME the most was when idiot Desiree (Man, is she scary) told Dave he was "so retarded" and Dave said, "I don't like that word" and then she said, "I mean, it's like your stupid" Good job Desiree!! Real smart there honey. Ripping on Developmentally Disabled people by first reffering to them as "retarded" and then equating them with (your own) stupidity. Are these people for real? WHere do they come from? If that comment wasn't one of the most third grade things I've heard on the show, I don't know WHAT IS!!!

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-12-03, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Desiree's "retarded" comment"
1. The retarded comment: I don't like that word either when it's used as an insult (I'm glad I'm not alone, BluestBayou!)

2. The episode itself: I was just disappointed with the episode. I don't like it when the Charbies aren't in complete control.

LoftStory 30 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-03, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LoftStory Click to send private message to LoftStory Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Desiree's "retarded" comment"
I like how Desiree tried to clarify her insult to Dave . . . How else could "retarded" have possibly been construed?? Did she think that Dave thought that she thought (whew!) that he was actually developmentally disabled?? And if so, that he would have preferred to have been called "developmentally disabled"?? WTF?

ReeSha 26 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-03, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ReeSha Click to send private message to ReeSha Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Name the two things that bugged you the most about last night's show!"
1. THe fact that Ms. Des, has decided to get bold for no apparent reason, it is just making her look so dumb!!!

2. The fact that when Amy or anyone else in her crew tell Tara or Charla off their comebacks are not as powerful as they should be. I mean who do these people think they are.

lovethisreality 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-12-03, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovethisreality Click to send private message to lovethisreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Name the two things that bugged you the most about last night's show!"
Oh you know what is funny about the stupid DEs incident....that Amy of all people, and we remember her getting in Keith's face, saying to DES oh don't stoop don't let him get to you.....is she nuts!!! are they that blind that they don't see how Andon, Beau, Zack, amy, toni have been yelling for the last couple of months. Are they all deaf? and here I thought they were just dumb.

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-12-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Name the two things that bugged you the most about last night's show!"
I know! I erupted in giggles when Amy said that! Oh, to be as blissfully unaware of my own shortcomings as Amy is of hers...

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-12-03, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "blech"
Amy - enough said

Desiree - She is a lemming if I have ever seen one. I am not sure how she believes she can win the "ultimate prize" based upon her strategy of hooking up with the "cool" kids and being mean to the others. Unless we were not shown it I have not watching any scenes where Charla, Tara, Keith or Dave have said anything mean about Desiree.

I really just want to see an end to the show.

lovethisreality 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-12-03, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovethisreality Click to send private message to lovethisreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Name the two things that bugged you the most about last night's show!"
Yes...on point. I didn't know about melanie getting kicked off cause zack picked someone else and the show did nothing to clarify that point. I had not seen that episode. and Beau does appear to be ADHD definitely....I think he would appear psychotic if he did coke and he doesn't appear that way, just very hyper and impatient.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •