The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"God. Bless. Keith."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-03, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"God. Bless. Keith."
God Bless Keith for trying to breathe some life into this rotting carcass of a show.

God Bless Keith for putting bug-eye, man-troll Toni in her place.

God Bless Keith for sending that cro-magnon assclown Zack home so I don't have to watch his punk ass anymore.

God Bless Keith for having the sense to realize that they are playing a friggin' game on a television show (not that any of them know what game they're playing, exactly), and not living some real-life docu-drama of the terminally stupid.

But mostly...

God Bless Keith for the following sentence: "You're all acting like a bunch of 2-year-olds." (Although truth be told, my 2-year-old has more verbal skills than these lobotomized steroid-'n-silicon freaks.)

Fester
I recognized the look that Keith had on his face the entire episode last night. It's the same one I have watching this Carnival-of-the-Narcissistic, Bizarro-World show. It's the quizzical "Are these people actual human beings?" look.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: God. Bless. Keith. managerr 07-30-03 1
   RE: God. Bless. Keith. SurvivinDawg 07-30-03 2
       Amen! Schnookie Palookie 07-30-03 3
       RE: God. Bless. Keith. true 07-30-03 4
       RE: God. Bless. Keith. Breezy 07-30-03 5
           RE: God. Bless. Keith. CantStandToLook 07-30-03 6
 RE: God. Bless. Keith. managerr 07-30-03 7
   RE: God. Bless. Keith. CantStandToLook 07-30-03 8
       RE: God. Bless. Keith. sbeck 09-04-03 12
   Amanda's interview re: Zack & Matt LoftStory 09-05-03 13
 RE: God. Bless. Keith. Brwneyedbeauty 07-31-03 9
 RE: God. Bless. Keith. infinitesurvivor 07-31-03 10
 RE: God. Bless. Keith. chocolate_qt 09-04-03 11
   WTF? GlassJax 09-05-03 14
 I just kicked him out twice -- pric... coycutie 09-06-03 15
 Keith's profile from MSN thndrkttn 09-12-03 16
   RE: Keith's profile from MSN jkokoj 09-12-03 17
   RE: Keith's profile from MSN cbuck 09-13-03 19
       RE: Keith's profile from MSN Chrissy gal 09-14-03 20
 RE: God. Bless. Keith. misstiff 09-12-03 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-30-03, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: God. Bless. Keith."
Keith is my new reality show hero! He's not intimidated by everyone, isn't afraid to give crap right back. They tried to bully him and he threw it back in their faces. He was awesome the way he talked back to Toni/Amy/Kristen.

My worry is his worry, that is Charla and Tara aren't strong enough to stand up to the other girls and support him. Well, I think Charla is but I'm not sure about Tara. We'll see.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-03, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: God. Bless. Keith."
Well, it's going to be interesting how to keep Keith. Basically, Charla will have to choose Dave, and Keith choose Tara. But then if another guy chooses Tara and she chooes him over Keith... well, goodbye Keith.

By the way, am I the only one that appreciates the delicious irony that Keith is there because Toni mistakenly voted to bring him in?!?!?

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-03, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Amen!"
I.Heart.Keith

Loved how he stood up to the bug-eyed hulk and I'm so happy Zach is gone. WTF is up with Beau? I was ROFLMAO when he said (about Keith) "who does he think he is playing God". Earth to Beau ... it's a game!! He's supposed to vote someone off! Charla (or Tara) was right when she said you are lucky you didn't get your ass kicked off last night.

Yes, Dawg, I'm loving the irony that he was mistakenly voted on.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-03, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: God. Bless. Keith."
Hopefully, whoever the new lady is, will have seen the show, and side with Keith also. I know I would.

All during last night show, I kept saying that if Keith sent Dave out, I would quit watching this piece of crap show. Finally, someone has some game. Too bad, they will probably throw some new twist in that will ruin it for him. Ugh!

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-03, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: God. Bless. Keith."
He'll be around for atleast another week, doesn't a girl go next?
So he'll have to work the new girl over and get her over to his side of thinking. Which is actually the only side that is really thinking.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-03, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: God. Bless. Keith."
Go or No-Go..Keith has changed the game and hopefully whoever comes next will see that too. These idiots are nothing but puppets and who knows maybe Keith and Tara were too...but WE are the puppet masters...muwha ha ha ha...Kieth gave us what WE wanted to see and if the producers hope to keep people watching this drivel..they'll try to find more like him.

With the exception of Charla, Dave and Tara cause she's new, the others dont seem to appreciate the fact that they aren't guaranteed to stay. I sense a slow pickfest as new people come on and crush the old alliances completely. That would be juicy...each person required to think on his/her feet alone.

I feel for anyone that tried to stand on Zacks shoulders...must of smelt really bad down there with him having his head up his a** the whole time.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-30-03, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: God. Bless. Keith."
From TV Guide.com:

"IN RELATED NEWS...: On last night's Paradise Hotel, male model Keith proved that, even among the horndogs and alley cats of Fox's reality sexcapade, chivalry is alive and well — he booted misogynist meathead Zack. On the downside, by now we're sure the muscle-bound bully has filed suit against Keith, Fox and even host Amanda Byram. He does, after all, have lawyer in him. "

They also have an interview with Amanda, but didn't ask her any of the toughie questions:

http://www.tvguide.com/newsgossip/insider/030730b.asp

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-03, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: God. Bless. Keith."
ROFLMAO...is that write a poster here...if not we need to lobby them to join...lol.

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-04-03, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: God. Bless. Keith."
Ditto!

LoftStory 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-05-03, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LoftStory Click to send private message to LoftStory Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Amanda's interview re: Zack & Matt"
I can't believe she said that she didn't kiss Zack or Matt . . . There's only so much that editing can do.
PLUS, on the show last night (or Monday?), she told Charla that Zack kissed Kavita; if she wasn't sure if they actually kissed (or if the editing only made it seem that way), she should have kept her mouth shut. But she seemed pretty convinced by what she saw on TV - why shouldn't we be?

Brwneyedbeauty 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-31-03, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brwneyedbeauty Click to send private message to Brwneyedbeauty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: God. Bless. Keith."
Amen!

infinitesurvivor 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-31-03, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail infinitesurvivor Click to send private message to infinitesurvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: God. Bless. Keith."
And, also, God bless You!!

That break-up, get-rid-of, will keep me tuned in. Just experiencing the stand-up to "toni" made my day. There is a god. I hope for her sake, she is just acting. Close call, but he kept his cool and let her ruin herself, even more. Hugh Heffner is gagging. Best yet: Dave anialating everyone in tennis, and, Keith riding us of Zack, wilest evaporating "toni". Boohoo, Amy had a dream.

chocolate_qt 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-03, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chocolate_qt Click to send private message to chocolate_qt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: God. Bless. Keith."
i swear i love keith because he is not a punk and he stands up for his.

GlassJax 1062 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-05-03, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GlassJax Click to send private message to GlassJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "WTF?"
I know I'm bumping this back to the top with my reply but...

Why the heck is someone reviving this Month old + thread?

Are people misunderstanding Breezy's thread about not starting a new thread and reviving old threads, that are by now, totally irrelevant?

coycutie 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-06-03, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coycutie Click to send private message to coycutie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "I just kicked him out twice -- priceless"
to me, this footage was the absolute best!!

Keith in the room, "What do I think of Zach getting kicked out?... I think... I just kicked him off twice."

ohhhhhhhhh.. classic... this man is a keeper!

i saw this on another forum but loved it and wanted to share

NEW BATHING SUIT $70.00
BOTTLE OF SUNSCREEN $20.00
TICKET TO PARADISE FREE
KICKING THAT LITTLE PR!CK ZACK OFF TWICE
FRIGGING PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-12-03, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Keith's profile from MSN"
Once again shamelessly pulled from the Fox boards. Lots of interesting stuff going on over there if you have the patience to sift through the nonsense.

Here is link to the Fox board.

http://forums.prospero.com/foxphotel/messages/?msg=39193.1

And here is the photo in the profile.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-12-03, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Keith's profile from MSN"
I followed you link but not sure if it was to lead to the profile of the girl in the pic or what. That board is confusing. All I see are posts. Can you clarify.

Thanks.

cbuck 6 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-03, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cbuck Click to send private message to cbuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Keith's profile from MSN"
Thanks so much for supplying this link .... but OMG!!! When I went to the Fox boards I found the most ridiculous message boards .

One topic in particular stood out it was called "Proof Canadians love Zack and Amy". As a proud Canadian I had to check this out as I could not believe that any Canadian over the age of 16 could love Zack and Amy.

The poster (Hanna) actually had the nerve to make up a fake story saying that she was watching CBC Newsworld and there was a piece about how a poll was done in Canada and 95% pick Zack and Amy as their favourites (Note the Canadian spelling of favourite as opposed to the American spelling - favorite). Also - she said the our "President" (Hello, you high school dropout - we have a Prime Minister - not a President) has decided to name a major intersection in Ottawa Zack Blvd and Amy Avenue (or some crap like that). Yeah, I'm sure Prime Minister Chretien tunes into Paradise Hotel!!

I could not believe the rampant stupidity of the note. I watch CBC Newsworld all the time and they have NEVER covered anything about Paradise Hotel or any shows of the kind. It is a NEWS program. The President comment was too hilarious for words. Just shows the level of intelligence of Zacka$$ and LAmy fans. The poster had the worst spelling and sentence structure I have ever seen.

I was hoping to find some information on Keith, Charla, Tara or Dave but only found the demented ravings of the Zack and Amy fanclub. These are obiviously the people ZackA$$ was talking about when he told LAmy that "everybody back home loves you, not Charla".

Sorry, I didn't have the patience to weed through that crap - thought I'd just return to a place where people are rational.

Canada loves the Barbies!

cbuck

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-14-03, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Keith's profile from MSN"
If you think the Fox message board is bad now, you should have seen it weeks ago. For weeks all you could find were "Zach is so hot" and "Amy is so sweet" threads.

Things have started to change lately. There are more people supporting the Barbies and responding to the pro Zach and Amy group with "are you insane?"

I can only read the board there for a few minutes though because I can't understand a lot of the posts.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

misstiff 8 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-03, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail misstiff Click to send private message to misstiff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: God. Bless. Keith."
OMG this has to be by far the best thread on this board! i love keith because he did what nobody else had balls to do. that's all i have to say. GOD BLESS KEITH...TO WIN THIS THING!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •