The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Do Toni and Zach ruin you for the night??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

pootboy 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-10-03, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pootboy Click to send private message to pootboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Do Toni and Zach ruin you for the night??"
My friends and I noticed recently that Zach and Toni have crossed the line from unintentionally hilarious to actually filling us with such loathing, anger, shock, and embarrassment that it can put is in bad moods for hours....

The "Zach in white headband at breakfast" scene in particular, nearly drove me headlong into the mouth of madness... he reminds me so much of this guy I knew in elementary/jr. high school, he was a wrestler(of course), and so dumb he actually looked like he was in physical pain the vast majority of the time, but still found the time to be this really kind of pathetic, inept bully--- it's hard to explain, he was so achingly stupid you weren't afraid of him, but at the same time that uncanny mix of moron and mouthiness aroused this very unique kind of hatred, bordering on disgust. (Scott Speagle was his name, If anybody has the pleasure of his company now please encourage him to try out for season 2)--- When I listen to Zach it's like I'm thrown back in time 20 years, the way they act is so freakishly similar, which is especially pathetic considering Scott was 10 years old at the time. Not only that but it brings back those same EMOTIONS that I haven't felt since I was in the 6th F***ing grade, and they just don't COMPUTE very well in my "grown-up" mind, you know? I mean, it's just not every day, as an adult, you run into another adult with whom you are going to have interactions on such an unabashedly infantile level.

Toni on the other hand...never knew anyone like her as a child, thank Golly, but she also can put me off my feed for long stretches - that "prance" that she did when she came back for her "visit", with her arms out and her saline bags akimbo...THAT is the QUINTESSENTAIL "I really, honestly HATE this human being" moment for me. I can't really explain that one either, I mean there's no shortage of amazingly sh!tty, hypocritical, self-delusional things the she's said and done to fixate on, but when I saw that one part something just...tore inside of me.

But here's the ironic part... This show kicks my @ss across the room. I look forward to it when i wake UP on days it's on. (Yes, i know it's wrong, but this is the internet and I can be honest)...and the scariest thought of all is that when it comes back next year, what if they fill it with people we actually LIKE? How F***king BORING will that be? We NEED the @ssholes most of all, they are TV crack.

Can you imagine a hotel of Kavitas? All that put-togetherness and emotional maturity might lead to some scandalous...level-headed discussion about tax reform.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Do Toni and Zach ruin you for t... hardbody 09-10-03 1
 RE: Do Toni and Zach ruin you for t... managerr 09-10-03 2
 RE: Do Toni and Zach ruin you for t... Chrissy gal 09-10-03 3
   RE: Do Toni and Zach ruin you for t... sbeck 09-10-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

hardbody 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-10-03, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hardbody Click to send private message to hardbody Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Do Toni and Zach ruin you for the night??"
So relieved that someone else in their 30's is hopelessly addicted to this ridiculous show! Nice to know I am not the only one from my age bracket watching these guys make complete fools of themselves! Pure evil gigglefest at their expense... Dave rules! I hope he wins, don't care who with - Charla or Tara...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-10-03, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Do Toni and Zach ruin you for the night??"
No, I've watched so many heinous villains on so many reality shows that I've learned to detach. I'll just come on here rant, and be done with it.

Zack is one of the most vile reality show contestants ever though. I don't feel the same way about Toni. She's just a psycho and I laugh at her more than anything. Tara handled her the best on Monday--calmly tell you disagree, refuse to fight with her and she goes off fuming in frustration.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-10-03, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Do Toni and Zach ruin you for the night??"
I'm with you on this one. I didn't watch the episodes when the "originals" returned, I recorded one of them and did fast-forward throught most of it.

I do have to say that having a few Kavita types would be really hysterical. She was on a little known Reality show called Exiled!2 and she was so funny! She is a little naive and can be funny accidentally. She also can make fun of herself, and that is even better.

I am disappointed that the only likable girls on this show are snotty Charla and air-head Tara. And the likable guys are too serious. Couldn't they cast some likable people?

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-10-03, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Do Toni and Zach ruin you for the night??"
I would have liked to have seen more of Kavita, too. But I don't think Charla is snotty. I think she's just quiet. Yeah, Dave and Keith are serious, but I like them anyway.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •