The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where do they find these STUPID Joe's?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Millionaire Forum (Protected)
Original message

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-22-03, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where do they find these STUPID Joe's?"
The show had a good chance to be popular based on its concept. but the show cannot be successful when the "main character" is an idiot!! both evan and david are morons. FOX could of at least found someone smart enough to not tell the girls that he FLEW his horse over from America. And he sounds like a whiny little girl. i heard an atvertisement for the show on the radio the other day and i honestly couldn't tell when david was talking and when one of the girls was talking!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where do they find these STUPID... CyberCooties 11-22-03 1
   RE: Where do they find these STUPID... bell83 11-22-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CyberCooties 162 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-03, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CyberCooties Click to send private message to CyberCooties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where do they find these STUPID Joe's?"
I don't think he's that bad, just young and inexperienced. He needs to find something to talk about other than the rodeo. As far as stupid, Fox among others could make Mother Theresa look like stupid, so who we are really talking about here are the networks and how they need to stay inside their collective bubbles and stay out of the mainstream.

Maybe David just likes to get punished? Kinky!

Ew! CyberCooties!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-03, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Where do they find these STUPID Joe's?"
i don't think the network had to work too hard to make this guy look stupid. i admit at first sight he is adorable but he says the dumbest things. you would think there would be at least one hot AND intelligent guy try out for the show! maybe FOX wants the "dumb-blonde" type guy
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •