The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fragile, pseudo-virginal women, vs. Fems with healthy sex drive"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Millionaire Forum (Protected)
Original message

EmpressDR 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-22-03, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmpressDR Click to send private message to EmpressDR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fragile, pseudo-virginal women, vs. Fems with healthy sex drive"
The producers unfairly brought back Linda, because she was chosen as a Zora-clone, and her leaving screwed up their show--as they presumed that viewers would fall in love with ANY one faintly resembling Saintly Zora.
Of course THESE producers ( Rocket Science INC--who are WAY NOT "rocket scientists"! ) thought they were SO bright, with their concept of a cowboy. BRILLIANT--if this were 40 years ago, when truly MOST of America, AND Europe, AND Japan were enthused with Westerns, and cowboys WERE considered HOT! If this had been done in the 50's, 60's early 70's, or in the 80's when "Dallas" was hot, and western gear was a hot black market item overseas, it would've hit the mark--but it missed. So their brilliant formula ( a sexy cowboy for Europeans ) missed; and their back-up plan--having a Zora clone, whom they expected to be the idol of little girls and teen/twenties women, as Zora Anrich seemed to have been--failed, too-- because she lacks the original's strength and charm. being only vulnerable and wimpy.
I feel that Petra was cheated, definitely. He MIGHT'VE chosen her, in the 11th hour. Linda IS a wimp--they only brought her back, AFTER all the girls who were "mean" to her, chasing her away, were gone. Linda can't handle it, at ALL. How will she handle all of his friends/family, as well as the media/press who'd make fun of her, if he brought her home? Boo-hoo, she runs away, again.
Fragile women, like Linda, are TOO wimpy to be on reality/dating shows. It does her NO favor to bring her back. She has David on a pedastal, and his faux money is part of that package. She will feel let-down, as Zora said SHE was, because Evan told HER: "Trust me."
In observing the Zora-seem-alikes of Bachelor 4's Meredith, and JM2's Linda, we see that Zora Andrich has become a new, unfortunate archtype female on Reality/dating shows. Unfortunate, because that type does NOT make a good wife. For another thing, whereas Zora herself has enough self-awarness to reject a man, as a life-partner ( even though she bull%$#& accepts him on TV, apparently only for the money she could obtain, via selling the jewelry-for her sick aunt! ), her clones may NOT, falling apart, as Linda would.
And WHY is Cat ( and before her, Sarah ) called a tramp for having sex with the man ( or so we are led to believe )? WHAT is a date for? TO HAVE SEX!!!!!!
THAT'S what a romantic relationship is FOR! And with a hot, sexy man-DAMN! HAVE the SEX!
Supposedly the women are "only" having sex with the man, to manuever him into choosing her, making her a "whore". REALLY?
COULDN"T a woman just be having sex with the man, just for the pleasure of having sex with a hot, sexy man, and that it feels good? That's what I'D be doing, if I had a hot, sexy man, making the MOST out of him--whether or NOT I'd be chosen in the end!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fragile, pseudo-virginal women,... bell83 11-22-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-22-03, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fragile, pseudo-virginal women, vs. Fems with healthy sex drive"
Was that not hilarious when that airheaded host started talking about David being a "real American cowboy" ooooh!!! the girls were cracking up, like "a cowboy!?!" until they heard about the money. if David was put on the Bachelor (without the $$$) i have a feeling that there would be a lot of unaccepted roses!!! you're absolutley right, the cowboy image is way out of style!!
about Cat and Sarah
these girls really probably aren't too bright seeing as how they know everything they are doing with this guy (especially the juicy, sexual stuff) will be aired on national tv!!
they are just asking for the name calling! they should have at least been on their best behavior with this hot guy knowing that the cameras are always rolling!!
save the "just for the pleasure of having sex" stuff for a guy who does not have 10 cameras around him 24/7!!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •