The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"These girls have apparently had some harsh lives..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Millionaire Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-20-03, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"These girls have apparently had some harsh lives..."
Geez, I don't know if its because I'm watching a digital signal where everything shows or what, but these girls have apparently had some harsh lives.

I'm guessing more than a few of them took advantage of some poor record keeping in some of those Eastern European countries to chop a few years (or maybe a decade in a couple of cases) off their ages. 21? Sure... 24? Right...

And damn, what'd they do with the one in the leopard print pants -- pull her right off the street corner?

-SB

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: These girls have apparently had... erikman 10-20-03 1
 RE: These girls have apparently had... rose 10-20-03 2
   RE: These girls have apparently had... HHerring 10-20-03 4
       RE: These girls have apparently had... Angelfood 10-20-03 6
           RE: These girls have apparently had... RollDdice 10-21-03 31
       RE: These girls have apparently had... Lisapooh 10-20-03 7
       RE: These girls have apparently had... rose 10-20-03 12
       RE: These girls have apparently had... Chrissy gal 10-21-03 15
       Warning AyaK 10-21-03 17
       RE: These girls have apparently had... EmpressDR 10-22-03 36
   RE: These girls have apparently had... amberdean 11-11-03 61
 RE: These girls have apparently had... Loree 10-20-03 3
   RE: These girls have apparently had... erikman 10-20-03 5
 RE: These girls have apparently had... StarryLuna 10-20-03 8
   RE: These girls have apparently had... Survivorchick 10-22-03 35
       RE: These girls have apparently had... Guppin1234 10-22-03 37
       RE: These girls have apparently had... StarryLuna 10-23-03 38
           What happened to us in the 80s? Guppin1234 10-24-03 39
               RE: What happened to us in the 80s? RollDdice 10-25-03 40
                   Trap door? Guppin1234 10-26-03 41
                       RE: Trap door? RollDdice 10-26-03 42
                           RE: Trap door? Guppin1234 10-26-03 43
 The womens' reactions Tiger Lily 10-20-03 9
   RE: The womens' reactions erikman 10-20-03 10
       Hurricane, my love Angelfood 10-20-03 11
           RE: Hurricane, my love rose 10-20-03 13
           RE: Hurricane, my love Ahtumbreez 10-21-03 19
       RE: The womens' reactions Tiger Lily 10-21-03 18
       RE: The womens' reactions RollDdice 10-21-03 33
 RE: These girls have apparently had... Chrissy gal 10-21-03 14
   RE: These girls have apparently had... erikman 10-21-03 16
   RE: These girls have apparently had... Swami 10-21-03 26
       Eat David? sorgee 10-28-03 44
           pupu platter Swami 10-28-03 45
           RE: Eat David? woeisme1 10-30-03 46
               Redefining PuPu Guppin1234 10-31-03 47
                   RE: Redefining PuPu RollDdice 10-31-03 48
                       RE: Redefining PuPu Guppin1234 11-01-03 49
                           RE: Redefining PuPu RollDdice 11-01-03 50
                               RE: Redefining PuPu Guppin1234 11-01-03 51
                                   Abreviated response RollDdice 11-01-03 52
                                       RE: Abreviated response Guppin1234 11-01-03 53
                                           Can't spell, don't ask me RollDdice 11-02-03 54
                                               SOB.. don't ask me - okay, please d... Guppin1234 11-02-03 55
                                                   Secret Identity Revealed RollDdice 11-02-03 56
                                                       RE: Secret Identity Revealed Guppin1234 11-02-03 57
                                                           Secret Identity Still Cloaked in a ... RollDdice 11-03-03 58
                                                               Hey RD, I went to Glamour Shots tod... Guppin1234 11-03-03 60
 RE: These girls have apparently had... Schnookie Palookie 10-21-03 20
 RE: These girls have apparently had... janemillionaire 10-21-03 21
 too true! moonbaby 10-21-03 22
   RE: too true! ginger 10-21-03 24
 The ratings were terrible Loree 10-21-03 23
   RE: The ratings were terrible bobstew617 10-21-03 25
   RE: The ratings were terrible erikman 10-21-03 27
       ADVICE FOR JM PRODUCERS weltek 10-21-03 28
           RE: ADVICE FOR JM PRODUCERS mistofleas 10-21-03 29
               RE: ADVICE FOR JM PRODUCERS ginger 10-21-03 30
                   RE: ADVICE FOR JM PRODUCERS RollDdice 11-03-03 59
       RE: The ratings were terrible erikman 10-21-03 32
           RE: The ratings were terrible escapedude 10-21-03 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-20-03, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: These girls have apparently had some harsh lives..."
yeah and there the bigest bunch of lushes i have ever seen
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

rose 313 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-03, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rose Click to send private message to rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: These girls have apparently had some harsh lives..."
In Europe, people don't worry about the sun; and it shows..

As per David: What a schmuck!! I thought that the last Joe was bad, (He had the personality of a turnip); but I don't know if I can stand a whole season of this Opie Taylor guy. His voice is bad enough- why don't they at least get a good looking guy for these women? This guy definately has the Woody Harrelson look about him though, I guess some might find that attractive.. not europeans though.. When I was in Hungary for 6 months, they always joked that cowboys were all stupid, it looks like the stereotype is Europe wide...

Rose

HHerring 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-20-03, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HHerring Click to send private message to HHerring Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: These girls have apparently had some harsh lives..."
Well I think you might be a schmuck your self and watch what you say about a very good friend of mine you jealous B****!!!!!!!!!!

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-20-03, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: These girls have apparently had some harsh lives..."
Howdy thar pardner,
This here talk and disrespect of fellow posters ain't tolerated in these parts. Reckon you didn't go botherin to read those guideline thingers at the top of the page, huh?
Also, this here's a mainly Basher site. Now I'm all fer ya stickin up fer yer friend, who seems like a right nice guy. But there are ways ya can do it without reducin yerself to the likes of the Paradise Hotel contestants.

>Well I think you might be
>a schmuck your self and
>watch what you say about
>a very good friend of
>mine you jealous B****!!!!!!!!!!

Take care now.

Evil Queen in Disguise

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: These girls have apparently had some harsh lives..."
>Also, this here's a mainly Basher site. Now I'm all fer
>ya stickin up fer yer friend, who seems like a
>right nice guy. But there are ways ya can do
>it without reducin yerself to the likes of the Paradise
>Hotel contestants.
>
Yippee Thai Bo! (or whatever those cowboys say)

There's Angelfood riding to the rescue of this thread, and with a P-HO reference to boot.

Yes, the girls (??!) look skanky and I'm not sure David has the mental horsepower to keep up this lie for more than ten minutes without stepping in some cow pies.

But it could be fun to watch the Charla hit the fan!

Resisting The Urge to Design a "Joe Millionaire" sig pic

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-03, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: These girls have apparently had some harsh lives..."
HHerring,

first of all welcome to the boards. One of the things you have to remember is that this is not just a fan site, but also a basher site. It may be hard for you to read harsh things about your friend - but you will if you read these boards. So you might want to keep that in mind. As someone on a reality show, he's fair game here.

So, if that's gonna bother you - you may want to avoid reading the boards. I hope you decide to stick around. But if you do read and post here though, you will have to abide by the rules of the fourm - and that includes not attacking other posters. Calling another poster a bitch could get your account deleted. There is a link to the community's guidelines at the top of the page and reading it would be a good thing.

10-20-03, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rose Click to send private message to rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: These girls have apparently had some harsh lives..."
I know you're friend is probably a most honorable, nice person; that being said, the editors at Joe Millionare love to make the main character out to be a schmuck- it's easier for us to believe that the women could no way love him for his true character, not his money. As for the attack on myself, I think it was probably out of character for you as well; I don't think it needs any response. Welcome to the boards, and I hope you read the forum guidelines. There is a Fox site to chat for love of the game, characters, etc... That may be a better place for you to spread the love for David. These boards are a place with plenty of room for bashing, speculation, and rarely- love for the people portrayed based on editing by the producers.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-21-03, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: These girls have apparently had some harsh lives..."
We tried to warn you!!

Be sure to check our thread "To Those Who Know David Smith"

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID47/109.shtml

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Warning"
HHerring,

As others have already pointed out, your post violates the site guidelines. If you violate the guidelines again, your account may be deactivated.

Lisapooh did a very good job of laying out the issues. Reality TV contestants are fair game for bashing, even if they are friends. However, other posters are not fair game for bashing, not even to defend friends.

Have fun, but keep in mind that there are rules here.

AyaK

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

EmpressDR 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-22-03, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmpressDR Click to send private message to EmpressDR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: These girls have apparently had some harsh lives..."
It's sad about these women having bad skin...But it makes ME feel great! I'm nearing my 45th year, and I look YEARS younger than these! Which is why I can get away with saying I'm 28 ( Well--I AM single! ;) ) The men I date all believe it, heheheheh.
I ALWAYS use sunblock, since I was 14. Proof postive that you can stay young-looking.

Hherring, I'm sorry that you are hurt, because of your friend, David, being insulted, here.
And, unless THIS is violating the policies about NO advertising, I'd invite you to join my club for JoeMillonaire2DavidSmith, at Yahoo, to post. It's not so bad over there!

amberdean 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-11-03, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amberdean Click to send private message to amberdean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: These girls have apparently had some harsh lives..."
Some of these women, mainly the very pale ones are wrinkling very early. But that happens when you are very fair.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-03, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: These girls have apparently had some harsh lives..."
I kept thinking the sun and liquor is showing on several of these women's faces. They are either lying about their ages or they have had rough lives.

I was laughing at their opinion of a cowboy and rodeos. And Woody is a perfect description for him. Plus he came off so nervous and shy. I get the feeling these women will be too much for him. Some of the girls scared me.

10-20-03, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: These girls have apparently had some harsh lives..."
yeah i see some fights this season no fairy tail this season.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-20-03, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: These girls have apparently had some harsh lives..."
Where do these European girls find their clothes? I thought that Europe was supposed to be in the height of fashion, not in the height of the 1980's? Did you see that one girl's pants with the rainbow tie-dye thing going on around the waist? Scary.

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-22-03, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: These girls have apparently had some harsh lives..."
When I was in the Czech Republic a couple of years ago - 80's style stuff was everywhere. I think it's because they missed the 80's due to the cold war and lack of exposure to American styles - so they're making up for it now.

Also, the 80's are back! The MOST stylish Europeans will be wearing neo-80's stuff. Just wait, it'll hit the states soon enough.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-22-03, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: These girls have apparently had some harsh lives..."
Yeah, sometimes these Europeans seem awfully immature. Are they just sheltered?

Tuscany sure is beautiful though.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-23-03, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: These girls have apparently had some harsh lives..."
Dear god, that's truly terrifying. Don't get me wrong, I love the 80's as much as the next person and have been totally enjoying VH1's "I Love the 80s Strikes Back" every night this week. I miss my Jem doll and long to have her back with all my heart. Still, I just don't think I could bring myself to wear an off the shoulder sweatshirt with a neon colored spandex skirt and tights with ankle socks over them all tied together with my jelly shoes. Well....I would wear the jelly shoes...I loved those things.

is Truly Outrageous!

10-24-03, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "What happened to us in the 80s?"
Well, you haven't lived until you've worn Dittos with a Danceskin underneath with a camp shirt over that with a belt around the waist! Don't forget the three-inch platform shoes and one pony tail off to the side just like Chrissy used to wear on Three's Company!

Ahh... Tuscany!

10-25-03, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: What happened to us in the 80s?"
I remember dating girls who wore Danskins that snapped at the crotch. Quite an adventure.

Survivor 7: Jon Drinks and Osten Sinks

10-26-03, 06:39 AM (EST)
41. "Trap door?"
Mine wasn't like that, so if he wanted to get lucky, he really got lucky because it was all or nothin'

10-26-03, 12:03 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Trap door?"
That was you???!

10-26-03, 04:15 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Trap door?"
Ya, but don't tell anybody!

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-20-03, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "The womens' reactions"
"His name is Dave, and he's an American Cowboy."
What? A cowboy? Awww, Man...
Cowboys are such a joke.
etc, etc.

then...
"Oh yeah. And he's worth $80 million."
Ooohhh... he's a cowboy. Why didn't you saaay so?

Hilarious.

Add me to the list of people who thought he looked like Woody Harrelson. Not to mention he seemed more interested in the horse than in meeting the women. Maybe that's just me.

Disclaimer: The above statement is not in any way intended to be an insult toward Woody Harrelson.

10-20-03, 10:19 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The womens' reactions"
>"His name is Dave, and he's
>an American Cowboy."
>What? A cowboy? Awww,
>Man...

>Cowboys are such a joke.
>etc, etc.
>
>then...
>"Oh yeah. And he's worth
>$80 million."
>Ooohhh... he's a cowboy. Why
>didn't you saaay so?

>
>Hilarious.
>
>Add me to the list of
>people who thought he looked
>like Woody Harrelson. Not
>to mention he seemed more
>interested in the horse than
>in meeting the women.
>Maybe that's just me.
>
>
>
>>statement is not in any
>way intended to be an
>insult toward Woody Harrelson.

thats what i was thinking i think he will chose the horse in the end and ride off into the sunset

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-20-03, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Hurricane, my love"
Sadly,
the horse will probably end up loving him more genuinely than the eurotrash types they found.
paraphrased til i rewatch my tape:
"When they told me that I got to pick out my own *, I was up all night thinking about it. Hey there, what's her name? Wow, she's a beauty. I think we understand each other."

No, he wasn't talking about a girl.
* = horse.
yup.

tuscan village mansion = $20 million
full time wait staff = $500,000
new wardrobe = $20,000
reality show prize = $1 million
finding the right horse = priceless

why, oh why, wasn't I in time for the ep 1 summary???
boo hoo hoo.

Evil Queen in Disguise

10-20-03, 10:52 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Hurricane, my love"
Angel,

First of all, thanks for sticking up for me.. Secondly, it seems as though you missed the teasers for next week. I have no idea which women it showed, but it looked like cat fight city next week in Tuscany. Fighting over David, european mud wrastlin' style.. Not in the literal sense of course, these women are too classy for that.. lol (I got that right off with the leopard print taking over their bodies.. )

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Hurricane, my love"
tuscan village mansion = $20 million
full time wait staff = $500,000
new wardrobe = $20,000
reality show prize = $1 million
finding the right horse = priceless

Too funny Angelfood!
Actually I think it's going to be a romantic triangle or maybe a quadruple.
David's interested in the horse, the horse seems to be very interested in the women and the women are interested in the money. Wonder which will get lucky first.

TummyBreez

a beautiful kyngsladye original

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-21-03, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The womens' reactions"
thats what i was thinking i think he will chose the horse in the end and ride off into the sunset

Now that's the kind of fairy tale ending I'm hoping for. LOL.

Right up there with the "Disney Date" from Joe Millionaire 1. Comes complete with bunny rabbits and cheesy music.

10-21-03, 08:29 PM (EST)
33. "RE: The womens' reactions"
I thought he had the looks and personality of Toy Story's Woody.

But, aww shucks sir, Ah mean Paul (repeat as needed), Ah'll do the best I ken ... long as Ah ken keep that purty pony.

Jon Drinks and Osten Sinks... on Survivor

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: These girls have apparently had some harsh lives..."
I have to agree with some others who have pointed out that Europeans are more interested in looking tan than worrying about skin cancer. To add to that they are often heavy smokers and most of the "club" goers are heavy drinkers (not really different from many American's from large cities). Add those all together and you have someone who looks older than she really is.

Other things I noticed:

Real breasts - That's right guys, if you've forgotten what they look like, this is your chance to get reaquainted with the REAL THING!!

Stained teeth - I think Crest White Strips aren't popular there yet!

Fewer inhibitions - This is something I noticed in my travels in Europe; European women will spontaneously break into song and dance more readily than their American counterparts. I really found them to be fun to be around.

They eat men like David for breakfast - These women are tough!

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

10-21-03, 00:26 AM (EST)
16. "RE: These girls have apparently had some harsh lives..."
after what you just said about europeing women makes the horse look better to dave.

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: These girls have apparently had some harsh lives..."
"Real breasts!" That was one of the first things I noticed too! Amazing--actual, real breasts on a reality TV show! What will they think of next?

Agree they will eat David for breakfast. However, based on the previews they may just suck his tongue out first. This guy doesn't have a hope in h, e, double-l.

That said--I like these girls. Some of them are not just going to sit and get dumped on. They will do something interesting & devious to David & each other. Not anything smart, just bold & devious.

IceCat is a Genius

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-03, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Eat David?"
i doubt it. let's face it. some of those girls looked like they hadn't eaten in years.
paul needs to bring 'em a pupu platter.

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-03, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "pupu platter"
Well, he brought them a pearl pupu platter--which these money grubbing girls no doubt prefered.

IceCat is a Genius

woeisme1 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-30-03, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Eat David?"
Sorgee-are you in Hawaii, too? Your use of the term pupu platter leads me to believe you at least know Hawaiian even if you don't live here. Just curious. (translates to hors'devours for any one uncertain of pupu lore)

Charmingly crafted by Phoenixmons.

If you need me you can find me --fantasizing about my reality so I can realize my fantasy......

I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan

10-31-03, 02:50 PM (EST)
47. "Redefining PuPu"
Or if you're David and on this show, pupu platter refers to the bevy of European spoiled brats presented before you!

Please don't edit me!
Please don't edit me!

10-31-03, 03:05 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Redefining PuPu"
Or pupu could refer to Hurricane's by-products.

Survivor 7: Jon Drinks and Osten is a Shrinky Dink

11-01-03, 00:45 AM (EST)
49. "RE: Redefining PuPu"
So does that mean you prefer Hurricane too?

Hey Roll, I heard you were MIA over in OT.

11-01-03, 01:39 AM (EST)
50. "RE: Redefining PuPu"
>Hey Roll, I heard you were MIA over in OT.

Who's looking for me and where?

BTW I prefer to think of myself as AWOL in SB or BYOB at PH. But I'm BMOC at USC in L.A. So maybe it's me and Hurricane singing EIEIO, with OMcD. ROFLMAO, RDd

Survivor 7: Jon Drinks and Osten Sinks into history

11-01-03, 05:40 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Redefining PuPu"
Well, that's weird. My son was singing Old McDonald to me the other day, so I guess I'm the horse in this scenario!

11-01-03, 05:48 PM (EST)
52. "Abreviated response"
That would be my initial impression.

- RdD

P.S. Ain't English a punny language?

Survivor 7: Jon Drinks and Osten Sinks his teeth into real food over at the LL Hilton

11-01-03, 10:41 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Abreviated response"
I, urrr, ummm, will, uh, take that as a compliment.

You forgot the little b in abbreviated, or were you just being funny (abbreviating abreviated). Sometimes I laugh for no reason, so I'll probably be laughing about this in the car tomorrow night when it hits me.

I sometimes call my son 'little b', and he's an abbreviation of me!

Ciao baby!

11-02-03, 02:16 AM (EST)
54. "Can't spell, don't ask me"
The spell-check in my thumb is broken. Fingers were flying -- 95 misspelled words per minute.

Some people call me "that little SOB". Is that the same?

11-02-03, 05:06 AM (EST)
55. "SOB.. don't ask me - okay, please don't read this"
shortness of breath?
silly old boy?
soiled oily baggypants?
shamefully obviously brandishing?
sutured orbits and buttocks?

I'm rambling. Better go.

11-02-03, 08:05 PM (EST)
56. "Secret Identity Revealed"
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-03 AT 08:10 PM (EST)

The SOB on my chest stands for Super Obtuse Brainiac. I vanquish villains and rescue fair maidens on the RTW boards whenever Commissioner Gordon shines the HELP US YOU S.O.B. light on a nearby cloud.

Whoops, the men with the butterfly nets are right behind me. Gotta dash to the S.O.B. Cave (in reality, a nearby bar that has good beer, hot waitresses and spicy buffalo wings).

P.S. - Despite my super powers I don't know how to "de-wing" a buffalo, so don't bother asking.

Survivor 7: Osten's To Do List: Breathe in, Breathe out. Rest.

11-02-03, 09:39 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Secret Identity Revealed"
Well, Roll.... you weren't supposed to read the above post. I love a man who loves a tease, and I do tease, don't I.

Secret identity revealed.. not.

Men with butterfly nets, do they know how one man can look like Mel Gibson, Andy Garcia and George Clooney all at the same time?

By the way, you can 'de-wing' a buffalo with a melon baller!

Ciao for niao!

Come here my smokey buffalo wing, I want to eat you!
Beat me, bite me, make me chase beer chicks!

11-03-03, 04:51 AM (EST)
58. "Secret Identity Still Cloaked in a Shroud of Mystery"
>Men with butterfly nets, do they know how one man can
>look like Mel Gibson, Andy Garcia and George Clooney all
>at the same time?
>
>By the way, you can 'de-wing' a buffalo with a melon
>baller!
---------------------------
I look like all three because I am a Master of The Skies.

And speaking for buffalo everywhere ...including those on the lovely island of Catalina. . . ouch!
Turn your head and stampede!

Survivor 7: Jon Drinks and Osten Sinks into his easy chair

My weekend: Have you ever played 'Naked Jenga' with Super Models? It was kind of like that.

11-03-03, 03:32 PM (EST)
60. "Hey RD, I went to Glamour Shots today at the mall..."
Does it bring out my best side?

Actually, you are starting to remind me of Adam from Average Joe! Don't do female supermodels, sorry.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: These girls have apparently had some harsh lives..."
LOL. I didn't think I'd get lured into this show but DH just had to take one look at my face last night and he knew I was hooked.

The lady with the leopard print pants. She looks like she could be their mother.

What was up with the girl sleeping with sun glasses?

How about the girl that didn't know what a "rodeo" was and the other girl asked her "Haven't you watched Charlie's anglel's"?

Loved how "Joe" was more interested in the horses. LMAO!!!

This could be fun to watch

*goulishly brought to you by Phoenix Mons*

janemillionaire 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-21-03, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janemillionaire Click to send private message to janemillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: These girls have apparently had some harsh lives..."
I gotta say. Some of those women are quite homely. And David Smith? I think he fell off his horse one too many times. LOL I predict David and Hurricane will live happily ever after because he/she is the only one not interested in his money.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "too true!"
When I saw Olinda (the one who wore the sunglasses all the time) I thought she was a stage mother for one of the truly younger contestants Those girls need to ease off the booze and the rays!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: too true!"
Where the heck was Olinda raised, anyway? Detroit, Sweden? Because if I had as thick a swedish accent as her American English twang, I'd be Bjorn Borg.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "The ratings were terrible"
Fox is rather disappointed. The ratings were terrible. I guess everyone preferred watching Fear Factor.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-21-03, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: The ratings were terrible"
I guess,while European women haven't seen Joe Millionaire yet, the American public HAS, and this might be too much for them. Esp. with Evan and his gal not staying together very long (what was her name ), people might see there is NO CHANCE for anything good coming out of this, except for a good laugh at these girls' expense.

And I agree--he DOES remind me of Woody Harrelson.

10-21-03, 02:53 PM (EST)
27. "RE: The ratings were terrible"
thats what you get for pulling the same joke twice, i knew it would flop. anyone know what the raitings were

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "ADVICE FOR JM PRODUCERS"
1) U.S. Citizens only want to watch other U.S. Citizens. Northern Exposure is as close as we get to watching foreigners.

2) The man the women want needs to be such a complete looser that he's funny or such a hottie that we love him. This guy is neither.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: ADVICE FOR JM PRODUCERS"
Northern Exposure is as close as we get to watching foreigners.

ROTFL

Or Fargo. Ja you betcha!

--thinks half the women on the show were rejects from the Swedish bikini team

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: ADVICE FOR JM PRODUCERS"
"rejects from the Swedish bikini team" - oh, yes.

Which reminds me, out of the entire CONTINENT of Europe, we seem to have ladies from about four countries. Four of which are from the teeny weeny Czech Republic. This may be an indication of how hard they had to hunt to find suitable DAWs with no knowledge of Evans past, or it may be an unreasonable blonde bias in the production team.

I'd swear, last time I checked, that there were a few other countries in Europe besides Sweden, Norway, Italy and Bosnia.

11-03-03, 05:00 AM (EST)
59. "RE: ADVICE FOR JM PRODUCERS"
"Yup. Europe... it's a good country."
- Comedian Jimmy Tingle, on typical American's grasp of world geography.

10-21-03, 08:16 PM (EST)
32. "RE: The ratings were terrible"
the ratings are 4.7 they are not happy in fox land it and skin are in trouble fox news is already makeing jokes about it.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-21-03, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: The ratings were terrible"
These women all look like Eurotrash ...The only one that resembles her age is that cutie from the Netherlands that was about 21..Of course they all said they were 21 .lol
Europeans have a different mentality about life than us Americans..They will tear this guy a new @#hole..

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •