The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"looks sad"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Millionaire Forum (Protected)
Original message

artvandalay 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-17-03, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail artvandalay Click to send private message to artvandalay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"looks sad"
i think it is sad to abuse the trust of foriegners. Don't people in europe hate us enough? now 20 hot chicks in europe are going to have it out for me on my next trip.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: looks sad Deonna 10-17-03 1
 RE: looks sad tig_ger 10-17-03 2
   RE: looks sad Deonna 10-17-03 3
   RE: looks sad Survivorchick 10-22-03 21
 RE: looks sad Guppin1234 10-18-03 4
 RE: looks sad Lisapooh 10-20-03 5
   RE: looks sad mistofleas 10-20-03 6
 RE: looks sad Ahtumbreez 10-21-03 7
   david and hurricane sorgee 10-28-03 29
 RE: looks sad janemillionaire 10-21-03 8
   RE: looks sad ginger 10-21-03 9
   RE: looks sad Tiger Lily 10-21-03 10
       RE: looks sad ginger 10-21-03 11
           RE: looks sad Tiger Lily 10-21-03 12
               RE: looks sad escapedude 10-21-03 13
                   RE: looks sad Tiger Lily 10-21-03 14
                       RE: looks sad mistofleas 10-22-03 16
                           RE: looks sad Lisapooh 10-22-03 17
                               RE: looks sad mistofleas 10-22-03 18
                                   RE: looks sad sorgee 10-28-03 30
       RE: looks sad janemillionaire 10-22-03 19
           It was a hidden message.... Guppin1234 10-22-03 20
 disagree I_AM_HE 10-22-03 15
   Agree with he's disagree Swami 10-23-03 24
 Don't tell them -- ever mikey 10-22-03 22
   RE: Don't tell them -- ever Guppin1234 10-22-03 23
 RE: looks sad kyngsladye 10-27-03 25
   agree Angelfood 10-27-03 26
       I thought that was Tereza... Tiger Lily 10-27-03 27
           RE: I thought that was Tereza... Chrissy gal 10-28-03 28
               RE: I thought that was Tereza... Tiger Lily 10-28-03 31
               Wanna see my webcam? Guppin1234 10-29-03 32
                   REtards need to learn how to change... Captain Jack Sparrow 10-29-03 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Deonna 2425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-17-03, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deonna Click to send private message to Deonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: looks sad"
On my last business trip to Europe (which was mainly Switzerland the week before, Christmas) everyone and I mean everyone was asking me if the US was really going to go to war. Like I would know! I speak to people in various European countries (and all over the world) every business day. For about a month, I have started out each conversation with have you heard of the American television show Joe Millionaire? I have yet to find anyone that has heard of the show. People care the most about what will affect their lives, like war, not a television show. Will European think that we are jerks? They already do.

You are very luck to have 20 hot chicks after you! Now you don't have to worry about how to strike up conversation!

Deonna

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-17-03, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: looks sad"
I am just surprised that there were 20 European women willing to be with an American guy in a TV show. Of course, having dated some guys from Germany and Denmark, it definitely isn't inconceivable as long as one is apolitical.

A PhoenixMons Original

Also notes that one of the girls has the same hairstyle I had in 1986!!!

Deonna 2425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-17-03, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deonna Click to send private message to Deonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: looks sad"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-03 AT 06:36 PM (EST)

"I am just surprised that there were 20 European women willing to be with an American guy in a TV show"

Me too!

Deonna

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-22-03, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: looks sad"
>I am just surprised that there were 20 European women willing to be with an American guy in a TV show.

I'm not. What better way is there to kickstart your modelling career?!

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-18-03, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: looks sad"
Yep, I'm with that. Makes me nervous. A new low for FOX.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-20-03, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: looks sad"
Not only that, but many of us are surrounded by 11K a year cowboys in our real life. Do you think we want to see another slow-talking, tobacco chewing guy in a cowboy haton TV when we see them at the Kroger every day?

This show is just unspeakably cruel!

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-03, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: looks sad"
Hear hear Pooh! I see bubba's everyday, why do I want to see one fumble around with a bunch of Eurpoean women? I'm embarrassed enough the way it is!

--thought David Smith looked and sounded dorky in his interview on ET

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: looks sad"
They're all probably hooker-turned-actress wannabees, so I'm sure they're just looking for American tv face time. Personally, I can't stand any of them and could Fox not afford a better class of callgirls.
I was ready to ridicule and trash David, but the Eurotramps brought out my defensive traits. And hey, anyone that can jump on a horse with a halter and leadrope and ride bareback is ok in my book.
I'm in love with the horse myself.

TummyBreez

a beautiful kyngsladye original

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-28-03, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "david and hurricane"
if i could have 'em both as a package deal, i might have to go for it. i know an exceptional deal when i see one.

janemillionaire 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-21-03, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janemillionaire Click to send private message to janemillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: looks sad"
I'd like to see Fox abuse those women. You know, make them eat fried chicken and beans and ribs and make them ride horses and clean the stalls. (Remember Evan Marriot had girls cleaning horse stalls). That would be too funny!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: looks sad"
I always wonder what exactly was said to these girls to get them to participate. It had to sound shady from the start. Wouldn't you be suspicious when you arrived at Villa Vaquero?

That being said, Fox is the home of out-and-out trashwallows (e.g., Paradice Motel); it is to reality TV what fried pork rinds are to California cuisine. I don't expect to feel spiritually uplifted. I expect (nay, demand!) to find, pathetically, self validation by taking nasty potshots at a group of people who are younger and healthier than I in a controlled Theatre-of-Schadenfreude setting.

And Hop-A-Long has a nice "rack", IMO.

Although both horse and dog are cuter.
And I don't want to see Wagons Ho cry in that preview every single episode.

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-21-03, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: looks sad"
I also would love to see them get the real American treatment! No sissy wine tastings and gourmet cuisine. Feed them chicken fried steak and baked potatoes, baby! Oh, and keep on getting them up at the crack of "dawn" (i.e. 8:00) every day. That was too funny.

My favorite quote from last night's show:
"What- does he want me to come live on his ranch? And eat Ranch Dressing?"

Sentence first. Verdict afterwards.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-03, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: looks sad"
If it were ceasar salad, would she eat Sid? BTW, love the name, the signpic, and especially (my red queen) the slogan! Off with their heads!

10-21-03, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: looks sad"
If it were ceasar salad, would she eat Sid?
LOL!

BTW, love the name, the signpic, and especially (my red queen) the slogan!
Thank you so much, ginger!

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-21-03, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: looks sad"
I think this guy is a pretty cool down to earth dude from the US..Just a regular blue collar dude from Texas...Nothing wrong with that..
As far as these women go..I think they will get a better understanding of the US..Basically by the end of this season they will learn to hate us with a passion..!
I work for an International company and deal with Euros everyday ..They have a much different work ethic..After getting up early for a few weeks and shovling some horse poo they will be on the first metro back to luxembourg..

10-21-03, 11:43 PM (EST)
14. "RE: looks sad"
>I think this guy is a
>pretty cool down to earth
>dude from the US..

Hey, not to mention that he's Woody's clone! That's gotta count for something.

>Just
>a regular blue collar dude
>from Texas...Nothing wrong with that..

I know exactly what you mean. I'm from Colorado, and have been to many a rodeo in my time. Those guys are dang tough!
David seems like a nice enough guy, and slightly more articulate than Evan, though I still find it hilarious to make fun of him (hey, he's a reality show contestant. what does he expect?).

>As far as these women go..I
>think they will get a
>better understanding of the US..Basically
>by the end of this
>season they will learn to
>hate us with a passion..!

You can say that again! Most of them probably already do.

>I work for an International company
>and deal with Euros everyday
>..They have a much different
>work ethic..After getting up early
>for a few weeks and
>shovling some horse poo they
>will be on the first
>metro back to luxembourg..

OMH. If 8:00am is too early to get up, none of these girls would ever survive on a ranch anyway. And I really hope they do get to shovel horse poo. If we thought it was funny to make the American girls do it, imagine how hilarious these girls would be!

10-22-03, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: looks sad"
..After getting up early
>for a few weeks and
>shovling some horse poo they
>will be on the first
>metro back to luxembourg..

The big problem is this: They don't know how to woo a guy from Midland.

First off they need to don a pair of Rocky Mountain blue jeans that are 3 sizes too small that have been starched and pressed.

Second they must tease, comb and spray their hair until they could withstand hurricane force winds and still look like an extra in the musical "Beehive".

Third, they must wear frosted pink lipstick and baby blue eyeshadow.

They will win the love of this Texas cowboy if they come to him dressed as above carrying a bag containing a What-A-Burger and a six pack of Shiner (tall necks).
After dinner they should two step with him in the paddock to the music of "Asleep at the Wheel".

The woman who can figure THAT out will win the heart of the cowboy and all the ranch dressing she can eat.

--has perhaps lived in Texas just a tad too long

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-03, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: looks sad"
I lvoe you.

The only thing I can think of you forgot is the barbed wire bicep tattoo (only half way completed - still making payments on it). 

No Texas trailer 0'love can be complete without that. And of course the Robert Earl Keen CDs. You gots to have those too.

10-22-03, 10:51 AM (EST)
18. "RE: looks sad"
Damn, I forgot the Robert Earl Keen! Guess I haven't been in TX as long as I thought.

*hearts pooh back*

--knows that pooh would never wear frosted pink lipstick

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-03, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: looks sad"
and the girl has to declare that an american made, heavy duty pick-up truck is her vehicle of choice.

janemillionaire 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-22-03, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janemillionaire Click to send private message to janemillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: looks sad"
Ranch dressing! Ha ha ha LMAO That was the funniest thing I ever heard!

10-22-03, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "It was a hidden message...."
She was trying to tell David that she swallows!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-03, 03:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "disagree"
that's the only thing making the show worth watching

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-03, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Agree with he's disagree"
that's the only thing making the show worth watching

Yeah, I am looking forward to some quality Eurobashing. And I hope some Euros show up here to volley back, but since this is not airing in Europe that may take a while. These girls are going to be so much fun!!!

IceCat is a Genius

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-22-03, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Don't tell them -- ever"
It would be really funny if Fox never told these women, even after the show was over, that the guy was dirt poor. Just have him turn down the last two, separately, letting each think the other was chosen. The show airs in the US only. We all laugh at them from afar, they just think they lost and never find out about the lie. Next year, invites all but the final two women back for a new series of a second chance at Joe (who they sat just divorced the first winner leaving her fabulously wealthy) -- or give them a shot at another Joe. (or tell them that "Joe Schmo" is a millionaire, and give them a shot at him).

10-22-03, 08:16 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Don't tell them -- ever"
Now that WOULD be exceedingly cruel - the ultimate Joen Schmo I guess. I couldn't go through with that - too much of a mind bender.

- Can you say fookin meow?

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-27-03, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: looks sad"
My favorite line:

I was cursing, I was drinking and I wasn't wearing any underwear.

La Métropole

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-27-03, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "agree"
that was from Linda.

But why, praytell, does she think that was any different than what the other "girls" were doing?

Evil Queen in Disguise

10-27-03, 11:38 PM (EST)
27. "I thought that was Tereza..."
Maybe I just wasn't watching close enough. I thought Linda was one of the more reserved ones, and that Tereza was the one who made the underwear comment (at which I LMAO. Too funny).

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-03, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: I thought that was Tereza..."
It was Tereza

I don't think any red blooded American Cowboy would turn down a woman who drinks alcohol and curses while not wearing any underwear!

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

10-28-03, 11:51 AM (EST)
31. "RE: I thought that was Tereza..."
I think the fact that she was worried that she wouldn't be chosen becuase she wasn't wearing underwear leads us to believe that David may have gotten some sort of... show?

10-29-03, 02:53 PM (EST)
32. "Wanna see my webcam?"
"I don't think any red blooded American Cowboy would turn down a woman who drinks alcohol and curses while not wearing any underwear!"

Have you been talking to my publicist? YeeHaw!

Captain Jack Sparrow 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-29-03, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain%20Jack%20Sparrow Click to send private message to Captain%20Jack%20Sparrow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "REtards need to learn how to change subject header!!!"
damn every subject is the same! can't find out the last post i just read! anyways of cours europeans or going to be pissed. hell, i'm a european, and knowing them they'll try and make a show that will do the same thing but with american chics.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •