The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Next Week"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-05-04, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Next Week"
Does anyone know who the women will be on the show next week?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Next Week volsfan 07-05-04 1
   RE: Next Week SurvivorBlows 07-05-04 2
       WOW! volsfan 07-05-04 3
       RE: Next Week CantStandToLook 07-05-04 4
           RE: Next Week volsfan 07-05-04 5
               RE: Next Week mookiemeister 07-05-04 6
                   RE: Next Week julbee 07-06-04 7
                       RE: Next Week mookiemeister 07-06-04 8
 RE: Next Week Loree 07-06-04 9
   RE: Next Week escapedude 07-06-04 10
       RE: Next Week tennismenace 07-06-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-05-04, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Next Week"
LAST EDITED ON 07-05-04 AT 08:53 PM (EST)

We don't for sure know but I hope the show will have one woman playing for all men.

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-04, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Next Week"
>We don't for sure know
>but I hope the show
>will have one woman playing
>for all men.

It is one woman competing for a bunch of men... but according to NBC, will feature some "familiar faces"

07-05-04, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "WOW!"
Yeah...two familiar women's faces! To think we have to put up with Rachel for another whole season! URGH!

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-04, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Next Week"
LAST EDITED ON 07-05-04 AT 10:12 PM (EST)

holy carp, rachel and andrea competing for the same guys. Now this is the show I've been waiting for.

can you say catfight????

edited for typing with a two year old in my lap.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
The Fellowship of the Banana is at hand.

07-05-04, 10:14 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Next Week"
I can live with Andrea..butt holy carp with Rachel! URGH!

*WAVES* to CSTL!

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-05-04, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Next Week"
>I can live with Andrea..butt holy
>carp with Rachel! URGH!

Really? I prefer Rachel over Andrea. In any case, the next season will be very interesting with 2 girls and 15 guys.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

julbee 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-06-04, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail julbee Click to send private message to julbee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Next Week"
I missed the show tonight! Forgot to set my vcr.. What happened and what's the deal about a show next week you guys are talking about?

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Next Week"
Preston picked RJ and they both pick love over money. That's the end of that story. Rachel was very upset after being rejected by Preston and said she would've pick him over the money since money is easy to get and true love hard to find. Then they ask her to be back next installment of FLOM where she will get to pick from 15 guys. They also ask Andrea back. So 2 girls will be competing against 15 guys and both girls already have $1 million check in their name. They just need to get the guys to pick her over the other girl. The guys also have their own check. Not sure how all this will work out with both guys and girls having a check.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Next Week"
They better have alot of gorgeous guys in this new season. Because I don't like Rachel or Andrea. So I need some reason to keep watching.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Next Week"
The ending was not as I would have liked it to be ..I was expecting a little more of a twist/ surprise ending..
And Rachels reaction seemed very scripted..I wonder how much they paid her to say that..?

tennismenace 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-06-04, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tennismenace Click to send private message to tennismenace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Next Week"
>The ending was not as I
>would have liked it to
>be ..I was expecting a
>little more of a twist/
>surprise ending..
>And Rachels reaction seemed very scripted..I
>wonder how much they paid
>her to say that..?

You are so right on! Can you say hokey!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •