URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID46
Thread Number: 187
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Next Week"

Posted by Elaine0 on 07-05-04 at 06:59 PM
Does anyone know who the women will be on the show next week?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Next Week"
Posted by volsfan on 07-05-04 at 07:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-05-04 AT 08:53 PM (EST)

We don't for sure know but I hope the show will have one woman playing for all men.

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 07-05-04 at 09:51 PM
>We don't for sure know
>but I hope the show
>will have one woman playing
>for all men.

It is one woman competing for a bunch of men... but according to NBC, will feature some "familiar faces"

"WOW!"
Posted by volsfan on 07-05-04 at 10:11 PM
Yeah...two familiar women's faces! To think we have to put up with Rachel for another whole season! URGH!

Posted by CantStandToLook on 07-05-04 at 10:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-05-04 AT 10:12 PM (EST)

holy carp, rachel and andrea competing for the same guys. Now this is the show I've been waiting for.

can you say catfight????

edited for typing with a two year old in my lap.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
The Fellowship of the Banana is at hand.

Posted by volsfan on 07-05-04 at 10:14 PM
I can live with Andrea..butt holy carp with Rachel! URGH!

*WAVES* to CSTL!

Posted by mookiemeister on 07-05-04 at 11:27 PM
>I can live with Andrea..butt holy
>carp with Rachel! URGH!

Really? I prefer Rachel over Andrea. In any case, the next season will be very interesting with 2 girls and 15 guys.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

Posted by julbee on 07-06-04 at 00:07 AM
I missed the show tonight! Forgot to set my vcr.. What happened and what's the deal about a show next week you guys are talking about?

Posted by mookiemeister on 07-06-04 at 09:14 AM
Preston picked RJ and they both pick love over money. That's the end of that story. Rachel was very upset after being rejected by Preston and said she would've pick him over the money since money is easy to get and true love hard to find. Then they ask her to be back next installment of FLOM where she will get to pick from 15 guys. They also ask Andrea back. So 2 girls will be competing against 15 guys and both girls already have $1 million check in their name. They just need to get the guys to pick her over the other girl. The guys also have their own check. Not sure how all this will work out with both guys and girls having a check.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

Posted by Loree on 07-06-04 at 11:21 AM
They better have alot of gorgeous guys in this new season. Because I don't like Rachel or Andrea. So I need some reason to keep watching.

Posted by escapedude on 07-06-04 at 12:13 PM
The ending was not as I would have liked it to be ..I was expecting a little more of a twist/ surprise ending..
And Rachels reaction seemed very scripted..I wonder how much they paid her to say that..?

Posted by tennismenace on 07-06-04 at 08:30 PM
>The ending was not as I
>would have liked it to
>be ..I was expecting a
>little more of a twist/
>surprise ending..
>And Rachels reaction seemed very scripted..I
>wonder how much they paid
>her to say that..?

You are so right on! Can you say hokey!