The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Andrea on FLOM"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

mizbitt 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-20-04, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mizbitt Click to send private message to mizbitt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Andrea on FLOM"
My cleaning Lady went to school with Andrea. She lived in Vorhees, New Jersey. She was a former cheerleader for a pro football team I think the Phila Eagles. She also is an actress and has been on some TV shows, such as Law and Oder. My fried said that she was just as b***hy in school and what you see is what you get. She is certain that she is in it for the $$$ and to further her acting Career, not for Love..
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Andrea on FLOM buckeyegirl 06-21-04 1
 RE: Andrea on FLOM SurvivorBlows 06-21-04 2
   RE: Andrea on FLOM Melody 06-22-04 3
   RE: Andrea on FLOM cqvenus 06-22-04 4
 RE: Andrea on FLOM mizbitt 06-22-04 5
   RE: Andrea on FLOM CantStandToLook 06-24-04 6
 RE: Andrea on FLOM allie_sm 06-28-04 7
   RE: Andrea on FLOM mizbitt 06-29-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-21-04, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Andrea on FLOM"
Welcome to the FLOM forum Mizbit! Thanks for the info! It kinda proves the point that they can't edit too much out of a persons personality!!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-04, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Andrea on FLOM"
About Andrea... I can't be the only one who thinks she looks a lot like a younger Kim Cattrall... can I?

-SB

Melody 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-22-04, 03:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Melody Click to send private message to Melody Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Andrea on FLOM"
Andrea absolutely looks like a younger Kim Cattrall --- and she absolutely acts like her too.

cqvenus 9764 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-04, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Andrea on FLOM"

that's what i said in my summary!!! she looks like the slutty one from sex and the city!

~ cq

FLOM3 Ep 2 summary

06-22-04, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mizbitt Click to send private message to mizbitt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Andrea on FLOM"
After checking on Andrea I found that she guest stared in "Sex in the City She was Shayne
Also I Love a Charade, 2002
Law and Order special Victums Unit, Woman #2
She has also posed naked.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Andrea on FLOM"
See Joe Schmoe isn't that far off....it's become the new reality instead of just a parody of reality.

FWIW: I think you had it right in your first post when you said she guested on Law and Oder, she definitely is the Odor.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
The Order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

allie_sm 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-28-04, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail allie_sm Click to send private message to allie_sm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Andrea on FLOM"
I immediately recognized her as the hostess or the look a like sister of the hostess of a very popular steak restaurant in Voorhees. She always has a nasty unapproachable look! I had to go on line to see if she was from the area. Does anyone know what restaurant I am talking about?

06-29-04, 09:15 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Andrea on FLOM"
Could it have been the "Outback Restaurant? I know there is one in Voorhees and in Cherry Hill. NJ

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •