The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"FLOM 3 second episode thoughts on tonights episode "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-14-04, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"FLOM 3 second episode thoughts on tonights episode "
LAST EDITED ON 06-14-04 AT 10:09 PM (EST)

Any thoughts? I can't wait until Rachel sees her check is only for $1.00..Edited to add: Can NBC not afford to send them on decent dates? A tea ceremony and a retirement home anniversary? They are creative ideas, but still...

A Kyngsladye Original
"Outwit, Outplay and Outwhatever" ~Big Tom

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: FLOM 3 second episode thoughts ... danielle 06-14-04 1
   RE: FLOM 3 second episode thoughts ... SurvivorBlows 06-14-04 2
       RE: FLOM 3 second episode thoughts ... danielle 06-14-04 3
 RE: FLOM 3 second episode thoughts ... calamityc 06-15-04 4
   RE: FLOM 3 second episode thoughts ... mookiemeister 06-15-04 5
 RE: FLOM 3 second episode thoughts ... mmm_link 06-15-04 6
   RE: FLOM 3 second episode thoughts ... Loree 06-15-04 7
       RE: FLOM 3 second episode thoughts ... Pensha26 06-15-04 8
       RE: FLOM 3 second episode thoughts ... buckeyegirl 06-15-04 9
           RE: FLOM 3 second episode thoughts ... tig_ger 06-15-04 10
               RE: FLOM 3 second episode thoughts ... mmm_link 06-15-04 11
                   RE: FLOM 3 second episode thoughts ... zipit 06-15-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

danielle 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-14-04, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail danielle Click to send private message to danielle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: FLOM 3 second episode thoughts on tonights episode "
I missed the last ten minutes. Please tell me who was kicked off.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

06-14-04, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: FLOM 3 second episode thoughts on tonights episode "
>I missed the last ten minutes.
> Please tell me who
>was kicked off.

Here's a hint:

danielle 2 desperate attention whore postings

06-14-04, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail danielle Click to send private message to danielle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: FLOM 3 second episode thoughts on tonights episode "
What a surprise. She is adorable. I'll have to wait for the episode summary to figure this one out. Thanks for the "hint."

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-15-04, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: FLOM 3 second episode thoughts on tonights episode "
I can't make a lick of sense out of this version of FLOM. Preston immediately got rid of two of the million dollar women, doesn't much seem to like the third one, and got rid of a woman he stated he had a crush on. He "seems" to like Rachel best, so are they setting us up for him to pick her, her to reject him for the money and then only get a dollar??? Heeee.....I hope so! lol

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-15-04, 06:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: FLOM 3 second episode thoughts on tonights episode "
I think Preston got rid of the girls with $1 million so he won't look like he's only interested in the girls with money. Or maybe he just didn't have connections with girls with $1 million check. He said that about Ali who is the only girl with $1 million left in the show.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-15-04, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: FLOM 3 second episode thoughts on tonights episode "
Somehow, someway the producers will change Rachel's $1 check. This seems to be the only storyline worth watching. I could see during last nights challenge the producers hoping the coin flip would turn up $ and giving Rachael a chance to up her ante.

I have no idea why P.J. didn't change her $50,000 check. The only one worse was $1 (but she would have probably changed with Rachel who has the only $1 check remaining).

So next week, does the host tell Preston that the girls know that he knows about their checks and amounts...and maybe one of the girls had the option to change her check with someone else?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-04, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: FLOM 3 second episode thoughts on tonights episode "
This season is confusing. I almost think Preston is just being told what to do. The only females he seems to really like are the 2 that hate each other. And I don't like either one of them. At this point I hope he picks Rachel and she rejects him for her $1. That would be about the only satisfying ending to me at this point.

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-15-04, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: FLOM 3 second episode thoughts on tonights episode "
I am routing for Rebekah. Not sure why, but I am.

With their focus on Rachel, I do not see her winning. Call it the "B!tch Effect" or "Trish Effect". To much face time.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-04, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: FLOM 3 second episode thoughts on tonights episode "
I totally agree with you Loree that it does seem like he's being told who to pick by the producers...I think it could also be the money factor playing a part in the decision making process. I'm guessing that's why he choose Ali over Jamie last night. I'm rooting for PJ, but I'm really hoping he picks Rachel so that I can see the look on her face when she finds out that her check is only worth $1.00.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-15-04, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: FLOM 3 second episode thoughts on tonights episode "
LAST EDITED ON 06-15-04 AT 12:17 PM (EST)

Was anyone besides me hoping that Rachel won the coin flip? I mean, out of the angry subset of people we have on this board. I so wanted her to 1) find out about her $1.00 check 2) have a "made for television moment" and 3) switch with Rebekah (also worth $1.00) as punishment for not telling her why she picked her in the first episode. Only one problem with my fantasy...I think that she would have picked Andrea for revenge, and that wouldn't have been nearly as funny.

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2004
ETA that I was not mocking zipit who apologized nicely to me. However, an angry journalism student is a fun altar-ego for a boring accountant, so I'm going with it.

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-15-04, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: FLOM 3 second episode thoughts on tonights episode "
I thought the previous weeks previews showed P.J. was the one that got to see her check. Maybe I was wrong.

Preston said something in a preview about "His friends will not understand why he chose the way he did" which made me think he gets rid of the last $1,000,000 last night but they didn't show him saying it after the elimination. So maybe later...

I really think the dates have been bad...why would the producers take Preston and Rachael to an old folks home??? I understand the reasoning but it seemed soooo lame...

zipit 5 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-04, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipit Click to send private message to zipit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: FLOM 3 second episode thoughts on tonights episode "
totally agree with the lame dates! nbc needs to come out the pocket a little!! I think when Preston said, "his friends won't understand," he was refering to letting Jamie go.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •