The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jericho- Season 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-12-08, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jericho- Season 2"
Anyone excited? Will it do better? What exactly happened again when we last left off?

I better get geared up to hear nagging, judgmental mom again.

Nuts.

Arkie's Art! He's real and he is looking for you!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Oh! Germicho! foonermints 02-12-08 1
   RE: Oh! Germicho! bystander 02-12-08 2
       RE: Oh! Germicho! foonermints 02-12-08 3
 RE: Jericho- Season 2 batts 02-13-08 4
 RE: Jericho- Season 2 HobbsofMI 02-13-08 5
   RE: Jericho- Season 2 bystander 02-13-08 6
       RE: Jericho- Season 2 foonermints 02-14-08 7
 Germicho Jake! foonermints 02-15-08 8
 RE: Jericho- Season 2 zombiebaby 02-20-08 9
   RE: Jericho- Season 2 batts 02-22-08 10
 Possible tie-in from Big Brother vince3 02-22-08 11
   RE: Possible tie-in from Big Brothe... bystander 02-25-08 12
       RE: Possible tie-in from Big Brothe... vince3 02-25-08 13
           RE: Possible tie-in from Big Brothe... Estee 02-27-08 14
 RE: Jericho- Season 2 zombiebaby 03-05-08 15
   RE: Jericho- Season 2 foonermints 03-05-08 16
 No Robots = No Love foonermints 03-06-08 17
   RE: No Robots = No Love HobbsofMI 03-11-08 18
 RE: Jericho- Season 2 zombiebaby 03-12-08 19
   IF? foonermints 03-12-08 20
 RE: Jericho- Season 2 Tahj 03-13-08 21
   RE: Jericho- Season 2 PagongRatEater 03-18-08 22
       Yarrr! foonermints 03-18-08 23
           Jerico Done! HobbsofMI 03-22-08 24
               RE: Jerico Doink! foonermints 03-26-08 25
                   RE: Jerico Doink! HobbsofMI 03-27-08 28
 RE: Jericho- Season 2 mrc 03-27-08 26
   RE: Jericho- Season 2 foonermints 03-27-08 27
   RE: Jericho- Season 2 Denalio 03-27-08 29
   RE: Jericho- Season 2 batts 03-27-08 30
   RE: Jericho- Season 2 zombiebaby 03-30-08 31
       RE: Jericho- Season 2 foonermints 04-03-08 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-08, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Oh! Germicho!"
There better be robots.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-12-08, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Oh! Germicho!"
I may skip it!

02-12-08, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Oh! Germicho!"
Whut? Like a rock?

Plus, nobody respects my Germicho Dos Thread! *smacks hand on taxicab*
I'm walkin' here!
*zombiekick*

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-13-08, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jericho- Season 2"
It came on at 9 PM here. I taped it but wasn't able to watch it yet.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-08, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jericho- Season 2"
I watched...and to tell the truth....I was disappointed and there is so much that they just forgot what happen in the pass or never explained during their "year" after the bombs.......didn't the number of bombs change? Maybe they will go in the past and explain it but it seems like the new government has a ton of weapons, planes, helos, etc. when just 5 minutes ago there was no control over the whole US.

They got the lights on and food in minutes....amazing. Plus now we are back to bad acting with the brothers planing and going after their dads killer.

Save Peter and Hiro, Save Heroes
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

02-13-08, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jericho- Season 2"
I always thought of Jake as Sheriff material. /sarcasm

No! You can't proved whether or not I watched it.

02-14-08, 09:56 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Jericho- Season 2"
Oh YES I can!

My atomic robot had an OBE and saw you.

02-15-08, 12:30 PM (EST)
8. "Germicho Jake!"
Please become RoboCop. You know you can! Good job saving your brother Clampett* from the invading army of the Evil Alliance.
Here's a pencil to write things down:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Oh! So bad for you!
*Or are you a McCoy?

02-20-08, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jericho- Season 2"
Eric Green named Mayor McCheese! How original!

I for one though am glad that they appear to be making the "weak" mayor a bit more interesting. I'm guessing he will get a redemption story and end up loosing his life to save all of Jericho.

Someone remind me again...what is the purpose of that Emily chick?

02-22-08, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jericho- Season 2"
Emily is Jake's old flame, I think. She got married to some guy while Jake was away... Then Jake came back from wherever he went... and...
.... You know... You have a point! What is the purpose of that Emily Chick?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-08, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Possible tie-in from Big Brother"
There are rumblings that something that happens on this coming Tuesday's Big Brother episode will have a Jericho tie-in.......

02-25-08, 01:35 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Possible tie-in from Big Brother"
Is the big brother house getting bombed too?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-08, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Possible tie-in from Big Brother"
I wish.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-08, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Possible tie-in from Big Brother"
And no hamster in the cage seemed to have heard of the show.

Honestly, the name was right on the nut barrels. Shouldn't that have been some kind of clue?

Maybe not as good a clue as a guinea pig toy, but...

03-05-08, 08:47 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Jericho- Season 2"
Meh. Show is definately switiching gears. Just does not feel post-apocolyptic anymore. Any word? This show is done after the last 3 episodes?

I still like it but just not as much. It is a good parallel on how close our government is to becoming that.

Companies, companies, companies....

"Bigfoot making the crop circles would expain a lot. Those size feet could tromp a lot over a night."~SurveySez

03-05-08, 06:58 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Jericho- Season 2"
Want some company?

03-06-08, 10:38 PM (EST)
17. "No Robots = No Love"
Allright, it's turned into a bad mystery novel that you have already figured out the ending to.
*avoids coconuts*

Where's the former love?

Mind you, I am not naming names.
PagongRatEater fanfromseason1 Ice 9 BOYmeetsReality mibtp SurvivorBlows brvnkrz cqvenus Augustgirl okaychatt Buggy Loree mrc Glow dragonflies Ahtumbreez bullzeye PagongRatEater fanfromseason1 Ice 9 BOYmeetsReality mibtp SurvivorBlows brvnkrz cqvenus Augustgirl okaychatt Buggy Loree mrc Glow dragonflies Ahtumbreez bullzeye PagongRatEater fanfromseason1 Ice 9 BOYmeetsReality mibtp SurvivorBlows brvnkrz cqvenus Augustgirl okaychatt Buggy Loree mrc Glow dragonflies Ahtumbreez bullzeye PagongRatEater fanfromseason1 Ice 9 BOYmeetsReality mibtp SurvivorBlows brvnkrz cqvenus Augustgirl okaychatt Buggy Loree mrc Glow dragonflies Ahtumbreez bullzeye PagongRatEater fanfromseason1 Ice 9 BOYmeetsReality mibtp SurvivorBlows brvnkrz cqvenus Augustgirl okaychatt Buggy Loree mrc Glow dragonflies Ahtumbreez bullzeye PagongRatEater fanfromseason1 Ice 9 BOYmeetsReality mibtp SurvivorBlows brvnkrz cqvenus Augustgirl okaychatt Buggy Loree mrc Glow dragonflies Ahtumbreez bullzeye PagongRatEater fanfromseason1 Ice 9 BOYmeetsReality mibtp SurvivorBlows brvnkrz cqvenus Augustgirl okaychatt Buggy Loree mrc Glow dragonflies Ahtumbreez bullzeye PagongRatEater fanfromseason1 Ice 9 BOYmeetsReality mibtp SurvivorBlows brvnkrz cqvenus Augustgirl okaychatt Buggy Loree mrc Glow dragonflies Ahtumbreez bullzeye

oops

03-11-08, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: No Robots = No Love"
I loved it for the first few shows and then it dropped off big time during "winter" and bad acting. Then it picked up but now with the "new" government and find the bomb it's just as you say....a bad mystery with us knowing the ending.

GO WING!
sig by Pepe, bouncy by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

03-12-08, 10:22 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Jericho- Season 2"
Hey Hawkins if Jericho goes off the air can you take an Oceanic flight to the South Pacific and get Lost?

03-12-08, 11:00 AM (EST)
20. "IF?"
Everyone's losing their jobs anyway. Deaf girl, sister-killink mean guy.. GONE! More out of work actors trying to bum a free hot dog at Pinks.

How come I want to rip off the Ravenwood Patch and reveal the little green alligator that I know is hidden underneath their knit shirts?

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-13-08, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Jericho- Season 2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-08 AT 02:55 PM (EST)

I wasn't thrilled with the way it started off this season but I think it's actually getting better--but not, mind you, without some eye-rolls here and there.

They certainly fast forwarded out of the personal struggle scenario into the dictatorship/big brother one in a hurry. I'm sorry that they've moved so far away from most of the personal relationship interactions, which was the heart of the show, IMO, to make it much more plot driven. I do like the idea of a new American Revolution/Civil War scenario but I don't think the series is going to last long enough or even be renewed for that to happen.

It's a Tribe!

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Jericho- Season 2"
I think that a big part of the problem is that they ended up having to condense a whole season of storyline into just 7 episodes, so moving the story forward gained precedence over character development. Think how much more impact Bonnie's death or the demise of Ravenwood could have had if they had the time to get people emotionally invested in the characters.

That being said, there seems to be a decent chance that SciFi might pick this up so stay tuned Rangers.

It is impossible to contemplate the fabric of the world without recognizing the admirable order of its arrangement and the certain manifestation of God in the perfection of its correlations. Reason, when once it had considered and admired so much beauty and so much perfection, feels a just indignation at the dauntless folly which dares ascribe all this to chance and happy accident. it must be that the Highest wisdom conceived the plan and Infinite power carried it into execution....The starry sky above me and the moral law within me are two things which fill the soul with ever increasing admiration and reverence. Emmanuel Kant

03-18-08, 11:00 PM (EST)
23. "Yarrr!"
Just when methinks the rat's a jumped ship, the scurrilous beasts poke their nose out a 'nother hidey hole, apologizin for the virus. FOO!

RUM! I must have 'e more RUM!

03-22-08, 11:43 PM (EST)
24. "Jerico Done!"
And don't send any Nuts!

Jericho Nuked by CBS

GO WINGS!

03-26-08, 01:11 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Jerico Doink!"
I blame zombiebaby.

GAH! I missed the fignalee! pm me if you have zHrelp.

03-27-08, 12:52 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Jerico Doink!"
No zHrelp here.....I ff through much of it and there was so many things wrong with the finalee.....I'm glad they killed it too.

GO WINGS!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-08, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Jericho- Season 2"
I watched the last five minutes of this dreck. I'm glad it's gone--worst.show.with.an.interesting.premise.evah. Even worse than Manimal, which had a heck of a lot of potential.

Bunnies eat nerds.

03-27-08, 11:15 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Jericho- Season 2"
You'd get along well with someone I know.
"This show is a piece of sh!t" ~cqvenus

Moves by CrabMan

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-27-08, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Jericho- Season 2"
I am sad that it had the end the way it did-- trying to cram an actual season of plot into one hour finale was futile. It felt to me as sad and hopeless as trying to condense Lord of the Rings into a half hour show.

I am sure going to miss me some Skeeter. And Hawkins.

*sob*

I keep wanting to try to write new lyrics to "Bye Bye Miss American Pie" about Jericho with lines like:

And they were singing
"Bye Bye Adios Jericho"
All the nuts in the world
Could not save this show....

03-27-08, 10:26 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Jericho- Season 2"
> I'm glad
>it's gone--worst.show.with.an.interesting.premise.evah. Even worse than
>Manimal, which had a heck
>of a lot of potential.

You.... watched Manimal? Potential?

Would you be offended if I snickered just a little?

I've always been a sucker for cheesy shows, but when I saw the previews for 'Manimal'... I waved my hands in the air and said, "Um.... I don't think so..."
... just the premise of a 'serious' show of a man with a pussycat face is to much cheese for me to try...

I liked 'Jericho', even through the bad acting. It was interesting to me how the country divvied up like that, and even though I suspected the hard nosed Major Beck would eventually turn away from the dark side, and join the good guys, I would have liked to see how it all played out, and if the country would 'recover'.

... I just can't get over the fact that MRC watched 'Manimal', because I know MRC has good taste in shows.

03-30-08, 10:09 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Jericho- Season 2"
I watched Manimal too. I got turned off when the guy just kept turning into a big cat or a big bird instead of cool animals. The best one was the shark in the pool.

I liked Jericho last season. It was ridiculous but it did grow on me. It was fluff. However this season it was horrible. I understand they were trying to cram it all in but in doing so they went away from the original premise.

"Bigfoot making the crop circles would expain a lot. Those size feet could tromp a lot over a night."~SurveySez

MRC= Manimal Rabbit Crusher

04-03-08, 01:53 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Jericho- Season 2"
You just had to ruin the Alpha and Omega?

"I blame zombiebaby" ~foonermints

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •