The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Moonlight"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-07, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Moonlight"
Okay, I have no taste. I freely admit this here and now. But I've missed Buffy and Angel and Spike and all the rest, so I'm very glad to see a new vampire genre show on air. And he's hot, as in sizzling, smoke my clothes right off of me...HOT. I liked it and hope it stays on.

Besides there is absolutely nothing else to watch on Friday nights.
I'm so not a Ghost Whisperer fan, and the late hour sucks also. So give me my 8 o'clock guilty pleasure.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Moonlight foonermints 09-29-07 1
 RE: Moonlight arkiegrl 09-29-07 2
   RE: Moonlight Ahtumbreez 09-30-07 4
 RE: Moonlight KwietOne 09-29-07 3
 RE: Moonlight CTgirl 10-01-07 5
   RE: Moonlight Ahtumbreez 10-01-07 6
 RE: Moonlight buckeyegirl 10-01-07 7
 RE: Moonlight Bebo 10-01-07 8
 RE: Moonlight Glow 10-02-07 9
 RE: Moonlight Magnolia_Rocker 10-04-07 10
   RE: Moonlight Ahtumbreez 10-04-07 11
 RE: Moonlight Ahtumbreez 10-19-07 12
 One Woman Fan Club Ahtumbreez 10-27-07 13
   RE: Two Woman Fan Club CTgirl 10-29-07 14
   RE: One Woman Fan Club Magnolia_Rocker 10-29-07 15
       RE: One Woman Fan Club Glow 10-29-07 16
 Make it 5 CattyChat 11-06-07 17
   RE: Make it 5 Snidget 11-06-07 18
       RE: Make it 5 CattyChat 11-07-07 19
 11/9 epi Ahtumbreez 11-12-07 20
   RE: 11/9 epi Magnolia_Rocker 11-12-07 21
   RE: 11/9 epi CTgirl 11-13-07 22
       RE: 11/9 epi Ahtumbreez 11-13-07 23
           RE: 11/9 epi CTgirl 11-13-07 24
               RE: 11/9 epi Ahtumbreez 11-13-07 25
                   RE: 11/9 epi CTgirl 11-13-07 26
                       RE: 11/9 epi Ahtumbreez 11-13-07 27
 Good news for Moonlight Ahtumbreez 12-20-07 28
   RE: Good news for Moonlight CTgirl 12-20-07 29
 New episode this Friday Ahtumbreez 01-08-08 30
 It may not mean alot, but..... Ahtumbreez 01-09-08 31
   RE: It may not mean alot, but..... CTgirl 01-09-08 32
       RE: It may not mean alot, but..... Bebo 01-10-08 33
   RE: It may not mean alot, but..... Magnolia_Rocker 03-06-08 34
 It's back Ahtumbreez 04-24-08 35
   RE: It's back Glow 04-25-08 36
       RE: It's back Magnolia_Rocker 04-25-08 37
           RE: It's back CTgirl 04-25-08 38
 RE: Moonlight Ahtumbreez 04-26-08 39
   RE: Moonlight Magnolia_Rocker 04-28-08 40
 *sob* CTgirl 05-16-08 41
   RE: *sob* Ahtumbreez 05-16-08 42
   RE: *sob* Magnolia_Rocker 05-19-08 43
       RE: *sob* Ahtumbreez 05-19-08 44
           RE: *sob* Magnolia_Rocker 05-20-08 45
   Ray of Hope? Snidget 05-27-08 46
       RE: Ray of Hope? Ahtumbreez 05-29-08 47

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-07, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Moonlight"
I missed it! I had plans to record it but forgot.

Moves by CrabMan
foonermints always showing excellent taste in TV

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-07, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Moonlight"
I'm so glad you posted this, Tummy! Over at the other board I frequent, everyone hated this show. I thought it was kind of fun. I think Mick is smokin' hot! I liked Josef, also.

09-30-07, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Moonlight"
I liked Josef too, had forgotten about him, but I did like him.

I'm hoping they give it a little time to build up steam, before deciding to bleed it dry.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-29-07, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Moonlight"
I don't get all the negative reviews for this show. Am I in the minority here? I actually liked the show.

Numb3rs is also on after this show. I'm a late bloomer for this show. I got hooked after watching the season finale last season.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-07, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Moonlight"
I liked it, but then again I've had a thing for vampires ever since Dark Shadows! The season previews looked good. Hope it lasts.

Here's an interview with cutie Alex O'Laughlin/Nick St. John about Moonlight: http://www.tvguide.com/news/070928-02

surfkitty sig shop 2007

10-01-07, 01:20 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Moonlight"
Thanks for the link CT. I'd love to see the original pilot. Hmm, wonder who Josef originally was.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-07, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Moonlight"
I've only seen half of it, but what I saw I liked. Definetly is going to be a new guilty pleasure. For all of you Veronica Mars fans out there, my sisters told me that the guy who played Logan is going to be on the show.

Spookingly made by ARnutz!Ghost by the Great IceCat!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-07, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Moonlight"
I almost didn't watch my tape of the show after reading negative articles about recasting, reworking, rewhatever, but Mr. B really wanted to watch it. Glad I listened, because we plan to keep watching.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-07, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Moonlight"
I'm right there with you, Tummy. I've missed Buffy and Angel. I am very happy to have a vampire on my television. I'm not sure DH was overly impressed with it but he'll stay interested enough to watch with me.

TG for my DVR because...

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-04-07, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Moonlight"
Ok, I have a long standing vampire fetish. If there's a movie out there with vampires chances are I've seen it and more than likely now own it. I just heard about this show Friday morning and knew that I'd have to give it a try. It was a little slow moving but I'll definitely keep watching. Dude is hot. The blonde girl I remembered from Underworld and the ex-wife vampire is the DJ turned actress that starred in A Knight's Tale. I enjoy both of them as actresses. Here's hoping this one doesn't get yanked from the air due to the bad reviews!!!

Ghoulishly attired thanks to surfkitten!

10-04-07, 09:37 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Moonlight"
Ah, that's where I've seen the blonde! Thx Mags. I knew it was Sossamon (sp) but it didn't give a good look at her in this first epi.

Tummy

Veni, vidi, velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

10-19-07, 05:08 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Moonlight"
Tonight's epi looks especially good. I'm seriously crushing on Mick St John.

Tummy

Veni, vidi, velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

10-27-07, 10:00 AM (EST)
13. "One Woman Fan Club"
I am staying loyal to this show to the bitter end.

They took away my Roswell, ended my Buffy, terminated my Angel and I'm almost positive my Moonlight will get the stake, but I can't help myself....I love these characters.

agman lvoes me
and I know Roswell wasn't a vamp show but I'm still bitter over the demise

10-29-07, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Two Woman Fan Club"
I love this show too. It's campy and suspenseful - the way I like my vampire stories! Mick and Beth are great together.

An Agman Nation Creation

10-29-07, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: One Woman Fan Club"
Don't fret Tummy, I'm still tuning in too! Maybe we three will keep it alive and going. LOL!

Ghoulishly attired thanks to surfkitten!

10-29-07, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: One Woman Fan Club"
make it four

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-06-07, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Make it 5"
I am ashamed to admit it, but I have been tuning in to this show since the beginning. First, I guess I must have a vamp fetish, because I tend to enjoy vampire shows, movies & books. Secondly, Mick is really hot and he plays his part well. Lastly, not much else on Fri nights, so plenty of time to watch.

I enjoy the whole storyline of these modern-day vampires and Mick as a PI. Some good thought put into all of that.

However, everything else is pretty laughable, especially how the tabloid "reporter" can enter all the crime scenes and has so much pull to get all the details from the police. I try to ignore all that, though. The actress does have great chemistry with Mick, but I think anyone would -- he is just so hot.

The actor playing the 400-year-old vampire friend of Mick's is really good, too. He looks so familiar and I can't place him.

It was Autumn & incessant piped the quails from shocks & sheaves;
like living coals, the apples burned among the withering leaves.
~~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Make it 5"
I think this is the actor.

He's been on quite a few shows.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0230655/

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-07-07, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Make it 5"
Thanks, Snidge. That's definitely him, but of all the shows listed, the only ones I watched were Boston Public & Picket Fences. I guess I must remember him somehow from his appearances there or maybe the commercials. Either way, I like him in Moonlight.

It was Autumn & incessant piped the quails from shocks & sheaves;
like living coals, the apples burned among the withering leaves.
~~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

11-12-07, 02:05 PM (EST)
20. "11/9 epi"
So what's up with Coraline? Why doesn't she smell all vampy, and that was some damn fine makeup covering that tat!

And Mick? wow, he looked like a nerd in the 50's. How can someone that cute look that dweebish with a different hairstyle and some clothes?

And....I want Mick's fireplace!

agman lvoes me

11-12-07, 03:15 PM (EST)
21. "RE: 11/9 epi"
LOL! I was thinking the same thing about "dweeby" Mick. I was like....is that the same dude??? No more flashbacks with him looking like that mkay? It's ruining my fantasy's of him.

Hmmmm, maybe Coraline has found some vamp-smell-cover-up perfume/deodorizer? Ya know, like they have for cat pee smell?

surfkitten made my autumn leaves fall!

11-13-07, 08:55 AM (EST)
22. "RE: 11/9 epi"
I thought the return of Coraline was great! It reminded me of Angelique from Dark Shadows. (She was a witch, not a vampire, and had the same love-hate relationship and power over Barnabus Collins, the vampire). The show needs someone like her to cause trouble.

This is actually the only new drama that I'm still watching. The idea is kind of cheesy, but I love Mick (I agree, hard to imagine Mick from the past maturing into such a sexy vampire!) and I love how they've been able to rack up the suspense every week.

surfkitty sig shop 2007

11-13-07, 03:52 PM (EST)
23. "RE: 11/9 epi"
CT, are you showing you're age? I vaguely remember Dark Shadows, my grandmother watched it when I was very young.

agman lvoes me

11-13-07, 04:16 PM (EST)
24. "RE: 11/9 epi"
I could be showing my age!

It was also on the SciFi channel in the late '90s. I taped it and watched every episode then. It was remade and briefly on primetime TV in the '80s. (I guess you could say I'm a bit of a fan! I was in elementary school when Dark Shadows was on the first time and watched it a little then. My mom said she used to wonder if she should worry that her little girl was watching a vampire soap opera!!)

11-13-07, 04:23 PM (EST)
25. "RE: 11/9 epi"
I remember the remake, it didn't last long did it? I think I had just headed off to college when it was suppose to start and never caught it. Wasn't there some pretty recongnizable faces playing in it?

I've brought my mother over to the dark side. Even she can't withstand Mick's charm

agman lvoes me

11-13-07, 04:49 PM (EST)
26. "RE: 11/9 epi"
Very short-lived. Ben Cross and Joseph Gordon-Levitt (3rd Rock) are the actors I remember.

When I googled Dark Shadows, look what I found from August 2007: Variety reports that Johnny Depp's production company Infinitum-Nihil and Graham King's GK Films are developing a new Dark Shadows feature film, in association with Warner Bros. Dan Curtis' former colleague David Kennedy will co-produce. How cool would that be if Johhny Depp was in it too! Johnny Depp would definately work as a vampire (and I just noticed your siggie!)

11-13-07, 06:54 PM (EST)
27. "RE: 11/9 epi"
He could bite me anytime

My siggie girl looks like she's ready to be bitten. Agman had future view

agman lvoes me

12-20-07, 11:12 AM (EST)
28. "Good news for Moonlight"
Samantha Who" and CBS' "Moonlight" - "have not significantly declined" among key ratings demographics since their debuts. "Both are winning their respective hours

The piece didn't say much more, but it seems there's a chance it will continue when the writer's strike is over.

Yay.

winterized by agman

12-20-07, 05:22 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Good news for Moonlight"
Yay!! Thanks for the info Tummy.

I forgot to record the last episode ~ but it is on cbs.com so I still have one more episode I can watch.

I know someone who knows Todds and she made me this cool siggie

01-08-08, 12:45 PM (EST)
30. "New episode this Friday"
I think this may be it until the writer's strike is done.

winterized by agman
I AM the Abbott of Vermont!

01-09-08, 09:21 AM (EST)
31. "It may not mean alot, but....."

Moonlight wins PC for Fav New TV Drama. Yay. And the acceptance speech by Alex O'Laughlin? delectable They should have let him keep his true Aussie accent in the show!

ye be lookin' at an agman original matey...aargh
In honor of Depp and PotC wins

01-09-08, 01:54 PM (EST)
32. "RE: It may not mean alot, but....."
Oh, I wish I'd watched. That's a good sign Moonlight won.

And Alex O'Laughlin + Aussie accent =

This is as vampiry/PofC as I can get!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-08, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: It may not mean alot, but....."
*thud*

Oh.my.heck. First Dominic Purcell, and now Alex O'Laughlin with an Australian accent?

03-06-08, 12:16 PM (EST)
34. "RE: It may not mean alot, but....."
I'm so glad this show will still be going strong!!! Yep, I'm still an avid viewer. I *heart* my DVR.

surfkitten made my autumn leaves fall!

04-24-08, 04:49 PM (EST)
35. "It's back"
Tonight. But I'm not sure I'm going to like it. The previews have Mick as going human. Ugh.

Agman took me to the islands

04-25-08, 08:29 AM (EST)
36. "RE: It's back"
"If you like him as a vampire, you'll love him as a human."

ummm. No. No, I probably won't.

another JSlice masterpiece

04-25-08, 08:58 AM (EST)
37. "RE: It's back"
Do I prefer Mic as a vamp....h*ll yes but at this point I'll take him anyway I can get him.

My future Rockers! Twins Blog

04-25-08, 03:57 PM (EST)
38. "RE: It's back"
OMG, I would've forgotten to watch it or DVR it, if you hadn't reminded me Tummy! Thanks!

Mic is definately better as a vamp and all angsty over Beth but tonight will be good too.

Setup by Tribe

04-26-08, 05:50 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Moonlight"
*sigh Mick is so swooney

I loved this episode. I really didn't think I was going to but.....I did. I hope Joseph gets more screentime, I really enjoy his character.

Happy Fridays!

Agman took me to the islands

04-28-08, 09:32 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Moonlight"
Ok, I totally forgive them making Mic human this episode so we could get that dreamy beach scene. *drools*

My future Rockers!

05-16-08, 05:42 PM (EST)
41. "*sob*"
I just read on TV Guide online that Moonlight was not renewed for next season.

How oh how are we going to get our Alex O'Laughlin fix???!!!

I'm bummed. It was a really fun show and had some great stories in addition to getting all swoony over Mick.

By O'Agman

05-16-08, 07:31 PM (EST)
42. "RE: *sob*"
What!? It wins an award for Best New Drama and doesn't get picked up?! SOB's!

Tonight's the finale

05-19-08, 02:23 PM (EST)
43. "RE: *sob*"
That really, really sucks!!! We should flood the station's home office mailbox with fake vampire teeth.

My future Rockers!

05-19-08, 03:52 PM (EST)
44. "RE: *sob*"
I read somewhere they were talking of doing a blood drive Which would be good even if it didn't bring back the show.

05-20-08, 08:23 AM (EST)
45. "RE: *sob*"
Now that's a great idea and I would absolutely donate my blood for this. Pre babies I used to go every 3 months and donate like clockwork.

My future Rockers!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-08, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Ray of Hope?"
http://blog.zap2it.com/korbitv/2008/05/quick-tv-fix--1.html

"Moonlight Vigil: Alex O'Loughlin enthusiasts tell me this weekend's MoonlightCon, held here in L.A., was a great success. Die hard fans were more than pleased to welcome Harry Werksman, one of the show's co-executive producers, who said that the Sci-Fi channel is indeed interested in picking Moonlight up. However, talks are still ongoing, and nothing has been determined as of yet"

05-29-08, 04:12 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Ray of Hope?"
*crosses all fingers and toes oh please, oh please, oh please....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •